World Fare Events

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

World Fare Events is a boutique event planning, coordination, and design company in Dallas, Texas. With a penchant for turning visions into reality, this team can bring to life the wedding of your dreams.

World Fare Events takes great pride in the confidence and security their clients place in them, and they do not take that for granted. So they will play their part as partners and allies to the best of their ability and take care of every detail, alleviating overwhelm at your end. They have put together hundreds of milestone events that are seamless and memorable and can replicate the success with yours too.

The core services provided by World Fare Events are as follows:

• Partial or full planning
  • Coordination
  • Design and curation
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$1,000

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vanessa C. Married on 11/12/2022

Amazing, communicative and detailed-oriented

Charlotte is absolutely amazing! DO NOT LOOK FURTHER! She is detailed oriented and strives to make sure your vision comes to life. I hired her originally to plan my bridal shower and she blew my guests away with the schedule and beautiful decorations. She communicated with me every step of the way and ensured I felt comfortable with each decision. I loved working with her so much I then hired her to plan my bachelerotte weekend! We had multiple meetings to discuss my expectations and vision for the entire weekend and she listened to my concerns and made sure we had fun during the process. She took away any and all stress I had. Please hire Charlotte to coordinate any events like weddings if you want a stress free coordination and someone that you can not only trust but have fun with during the process!! She is one of the most communicative vendors we hired and one of our FAVORITES! 10/10!
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 10/08/2022

Charlotte is the best!

Charlotte was our “day of” wedding coordinator and was definitely the reason everything went so smoothly! I’m extremely picky about how I want things decorated, but trusted her 100% after giving her my vision of things at our “one month out” meeting. She has such a good eye for detail and our wedding was so beautiful! She did great at keeping our timeline on time, setting up/breaking down things quickly and communicating with our other vendors. She even decorated our cake because we had forgotten to put our cake flowers and topper on it. I wasn’t sure originally if I wanted a coordinator for the day, but I’m SO glad we did because we got to enjoy the wedding day instead of worrying about it.
    Lauren H. Married on 09/16/2022

Best coordinator ever

Charlotte did amazing! She was so wonderful and ON TOP OF IT! Couldn’t have asked for a better person to coordinate!
  • illustration stars

Team

Charlotte
Charlotte
Owner & Lead Planner

Starting her career in the marketing world, Charlotte quickly found a knack and passion for special events, loving how they could bring people together and exude different personalities.

To tailor her focus, this native Houstonian partnered with the city's Mayor's Office, Houston Astros as well as prominent oil & gas companies, hosting events of all types and magnitudes, until the emergence of COVID-19 in 2020.

During this time when contact and connection were scarce, Charlotte felt compelled to use her skills and experience to celebrate love and bring back the warmth we were missing. She began specializing in weddings and elopements, today holding the memories of hundreds of happy couples under her belt.

Dallas, Texas Dallas, TX, 75206
Location of (World Fare Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding