Raleigh, North Carolina, Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number

About Dare2BDifferent Events

Dare2BDifferent Events is a professional wedding planning firm in the Raleigh, North Carolina area that focuses on the planning, coordination and production of Spectacular Events! We specialize in exceeding expectations by producing superior service coordinating your Dream Wedding.

Our goal is to offer each client an experience that is unforgettable and unique. The meticulous, diligent and coordinated approach of our wedding planning firm will ensure that your wedding is in a class of its own. This approach will guarantee that your guest partake in something new and different; better than the rest!

Contact us today so we can begin the planning! For some this may be just a job but to us this is our passion, what we are destined to do. We have so many ideas that are waiting to make your wedding "Exclusive!"

Follow Dare2BDifferent Events on

04c7f59911510fa5 1499142707348 purple flowers 5

6 Reviews for Dare2BDifferent Events

• W

W · Married on 09/02/2016

Dara did an excellent job with my wedding! When I first started the planning of my wedding, I thought I could do it all by myself. I was wrong! I knew what I wanted, but I didn't realize how many small details there were when it came to planning a wedding. When I first talked to Dara about my ideas she really took the time out to listen. She was on it from the start and so excited about my wedding, just like I was. The very next day, after we talked, Dara was looking for ideas to help make my wedding dreams come to life. Dara made sure every detail was covered and was there every step of the way. Even when my fiancé and I changed our minds about some things, and we definitely did that a lot during this process. Dara remained very professional during the entire time and didn't get frustrated with us. She was very kind and understanding about the process and understood how frustrating it could be planning a wedding. Having her there to help made the process a little easier. She set up appointments for cake tastings, caterers, florists, etc. She made sure everything was covered. She stayed on us to make sure we didn't leave anything out. Dara made sure that our wedding was what we wanted and wanted us to be happy with everything at the end of the day. I have to say that we were very happy and our wedding was beautiful! During the planning, I imagined what my wedding would look like and how it would turn out. It turned out to be one of the best days of my life! Dara really did take my vision of what I wanted my wedding to be and she truly did bring it to life! She has a passion for what she does and it really shows! I HIGHLY recommend Dara for any event you are planning!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Dare2BDifferent Events's reply:

Wow. This review brought tears to my eyes. This was one of the sweetest reviews ever! Thank you!!! It was a pleasure working with you as well. It was amazing bringing your vision to life and I am so glad you loved it! I wish you and your hubby nothing but the best!!!

Kenis · Married on 04/23/2016

Dara was AMAZING! I only needed a ceremony coordinator, since our venue provided the reception coordination and Dare2BDifferent was the only company that I found that offered exactly that! I contacted Dara well before our big day, since I'm a little OCD about planning, and I'm so happy I did! She gave us things to think about for the ceremony and suggestions to make our day so special. We absolutely loved working with her and if we ever do a big event again, she will be the first one we contact to help us out.
    Dara went above and beyond the call of duty by staying until my husband and I walked into our reception. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and send samples of what I may want. I absolutely love Dara and feel like I've made a friend for life.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Shae · Married on 12/12/2015

Dare2BDifferent Exclusive Events provided a baby shower for me. The shower was for my sister who is having her first baby and the shower turned out amazing! I have had friends who weren't able to attend and say that the baby shower looked like a wedding shower. Dare2BDifferent took my idea and made it into something far more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 01/02/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Mixed with Love Cake & Cookie
    Mixed with Love Cake & Cookie Wedding Cakes

I recently worked with Dara during an event she planned in the Pittsburgh area. She was great to work with. Kept in touch regularly and responded to my questions quickly. She has a great attention to detail and the wedding was fabulous! Even from a distance, it felt like she was in the area and gave 100%. I would be happy to work with her again in the future.

• Raleigh, 27610 See on map