Dallas, Texas, Dallas, TX 75043 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Meet the Team

About D2BD Events.

Congratulations and welcome to D2BD Events! We are an wedding planning and design firm located in the Dallas, Texas area that specializes in the planning, design and production of weddings and special events. We strive to make every wedding or event as stress free as possible for our clients, by paying attention to the smallest details, along with taking care of everything from beginning to end. Another super power we have is transforming blank spaces and overseeing its transformation into a beautiful reality for our clients. Your vision is our motivation to coordinate timeless weddings that will create memories to last a lifetime. We are also a LGBTQ+ certified vendor and proud of it! We love, love!

Ready to take all the ideas in your head and put them in the hands of your dream team? Perfect! Let's Chat!

howard house wedding photos final images 0410 51 728092 160710641427253
Crystal and Purple
howard house wedding photos final images 0410 51 728092 160710641427253

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for D2BD Events.

Kenis · Married on 04/23/2016

Dara was AMAZING! I only needed a ceremony coordinator, since our venue provided the reception coordination and Dare2BDifferent was the only company that I found that offered exactly that! I contacted Dara well before our big day, since I'm a little OCD about planning, and I'm so happy I did! She gave us things to think about for the ceremony and suggestions to make our day so special. We absolutely loved working with her and if we ever do a big event again, she will be the first one we contact to help us out.
    Dara went above and beyond the call of duty by staying until my husband and I walked into our reception. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and send samples of what I may want. I absolutely love Dara and feel like I've made a friend for life.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Shae · Married on 12/12/2015

Dare2BDifferent Exclusive Events provided a baby shower for me. The shower was for my sister who is having her first baby and the shower turned out amazing! I have had friends who weren't able to attend and say that the baby shower looked like a wedding shower. Dare2BDifferent took my idea and made it into something far more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Award

D2BD Events. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4150
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of D2BD Events.

Dara Pamplin

Dara Pamplin

Lead Planner & Designer

Dara Pamplin is the CDM (Chief Difference Maker) behind D2BD Events and for over six years she has been helping to bring weddings to life. She prides herself on thinking outside of the box and giving her clients something different, a WOW factor. Her motto is to make sure you stand out from the crowd. #trendsetter A wedding should be a joyous occasion, especially for her couples, so she works extra hard to make sure they enjoy their day as if they were a guest. A 30-minute phone call is all it takes to see if Dara and her Dream Team are a good fit for you. Let's schedule that call!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Mixed with Love Cake & Cookie
    Mixed with Love Cake & Cookie Wedding Cakes

I recently worked with Dara during an event she planned in the Pittsburgh area. She was great to work with. Kept in touch regularly and responded to my questions quickly. She has a great attention to detail and the wedding was fabulous! Even from a distance, it felt like she was in the area and gave 100%. I would be happy to work with her again in the future.

• Dallas, Texas Dallas, TX, 75043 See on map
    9195769128 (Phone number)
    Mon- Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sat- By Appointment Only Sunday- Closed
    Location of (D2BD Events.)