The Perfect Match Events by Amy Lynn

Rockwall, TX View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Rockwall, Texas, is home to the wedding planning and coordination company, The Perfect Match Events by Amy Lynn. With a firm focus on curating unique occasions, Amy Lynn, the owner of the business, dedicates herself to exceeding your expectations. This expert has a natural talent for organizing events and is renowned for her keen attention to detail. What’s more, Amy is a passionate professional who aims to relieve any of the stress or pressure from your wedding planning experience.

The Perfect Match Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service wedding packages. Amy will provide guidance during an initial consultation session, helping you to choose a collection that suits your budget and needs. Furthermore, she is happy to refer various high-quality vendors to ensure that the atmosphere at the wedding reflects your unique sense of style and taste.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Peg N. Married on 03/05/2022

Outstanding Day of Wedding Coordinator

We chose Amy Depetris as our Day of Wedding Coordinator. She is wonderful to work with! I met with her ahead of time to establish expectations and then created a written list of what we expected her to accomplish. She ran the rehearsal for us. On the day of the wedding, she arrived prior to her expected time and stayed until the wedding concluded. She made the reception room look so nice! The wedding ran so smoothly thanks to her keeping things on track. I highly recommend the Perfect Match by Amy Lynn. Don’t take a chance with your daughter’s once in a lifetime wedding with anyone else!
    Madison B. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great problem solving skills and creativity

We used Amy for month of coordination she was extremely helpful! She replied immediately to all of my extensive questions and helped me to find a few last minute vendors! She was great at problem solving as things arose, and helped me to shop for things I had forgotten the weekend of the wedding! On the day of the wedding she handled everything, I didn’t have a single person asking me questions and I’m not aware of a single thing that went wrong. This is really a testament to her hard work since things ALWAYS go wrong at weddings. I was able to not worry and just live in the moment all day! I’d highly recommend her to future brides!
    Nathalia Married on 10/01/2021

Thank you, Amy!

Amy took on the details and coordination of our wedding a couple of weeks before our wedding day and was also our day-of coordinator and she knocked it out of the park! Amy’s high attention to detail is amazing, she was quick at responding and was a great problem solver during the planning process and day of. Best of all is that I was able to completely enjoy my wedding day and not worry about anything at all! Thank you, Amy!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rockwall, TX Rockwall, TX, 75087
469-248-6014

9am-6pm
Location of (The Perfect Match Events by Amy Lynn)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding