1406 Darlington Lane, Forney, TX 75126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About One Fat Dove

One Fat Dove is a wedding planning company based in Forney, Texas that serves the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Wichita Falls areas. The owner and operator, Katie, has been thriving in the events industry since 2016 by creating unique experiences for every customer. At One Fat Dove, Katie has been able to assist with various social gatherings, including birthday and graduation parties, brunches, weddings, showers, and store openings.

One Fat Dove will be with you every step of the way while assisting you in planning your happily ever after. The wedding planning company offers event design, day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. All couples are unique, so each package at One Fat Dove is designed to meet all their wedding planning needs from start to finish. It is Katie’s priority to work hard so every couple can enjoy every second of their wedding celebration.

www hannahwayphotography com 260 51 1009914 1558277123

One Fat Dove 7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 06/14/2019

You need Katie!

I can’t say enough great things about Katie. She went above and beyond! She was very professional and on top of everything. My guests could not believe how smoothly my wedding went. Katie is incredible at what she does and has a real passion for it. You will not regret hiring Katie for your big day!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

One Fat Dove's reply:

Thank you so much Paige for your sweet words! We will need to get together soon to talk about your honeymoon. Loved seeing the pictures.
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 06/08/2019

Just do it!

If you're even considering whether to hire a coordinator, the answer is YES- it IS worth every penny. Having worked in this industry for years, the most common phrase I hear from a couple post wedding is "it was a blur" or "I never even tasted the food". I didn't want this for myself, nor did I want my mom to shoulder the responsibility for making sure things went smoothly- so I called Katie and she was nothing less than heroic. I remember everything about my wedding day. I hugged and spoke to every single guest. I danced with my Grandma and actually sat next to my husband and ate the food we'd painstakingly selected. I have no idea how the decorations and gifts made it to my mom's car by the time the valet returned it, only that she didn't lift a finger and neither did any of my family. It was perfect and I remember every moment, and I will tell every bride from now on that this is as it should be. THANK YOU KATIE & HOPE!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    One Fat Dove 8
    One Fat Dove 9
    One Fat Dove 10

One Fat Dove's reply:

Mandi, thank you so much for the sweet review. It was a true honor to share your special day. I will forever cherish the Bella Donna Chapel!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Top Notch!!

Katie from One Fat Dove was amazing! She went above and beyond what I expected from leading up to the big day to the wedding itself. We had a little issue with linens from the caterer and Katie was a savior in getting things back on track quickly. I was able to fully enjoy my day knowing Katie had everything under control. Even my husband kept commenting to me throughout the process how awesome he thought she was. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

One Fat Dove's reply:

Sweet, dear Ashley! Thank you so much for your sweet review. It was an absolute pleasure being apart of your day. From the flowers to the bridesmaids dresses, everything was wonderful. Thank you for letting me be apart of the Rutz wedding!

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• One Fat Dove 1
    FREE Consultation
    One Fat Dove works loyally and respectfully for each client. It is important to us to work with clients budget to have a fair price quoted.

• Vizcarra Hospitality
    Vizcarra Hospitality Wedding Caterers

It was a pleasure to have been part of The Ochoa wedding event on September 29-2018 at Tuscany Hill Event center in Anna. Katie Waara owner of One fat Dove was our wedding coordinator for the event. She was extremely professional and worked very close with my lead staff member Michelle Beard. She is truly a professional in our wedding industry. We highly recommend her and we look forward in working together again, Chef Rico Vizcarra Hospitality

• 1406 Darlington Lane Forney, TX, 75126 See on map