1406 Darlington Lane, Forney, TX 75126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About One Fat Dove

One Fat Dove is a wedding planning company based in Forney, Texas that serves the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Wichita Falls areas. The owner and operator, Katie, has been thriving in the events industry since 2016 by creating unique experiences for every customer. At One Fat Dove, Katie has been able to assist with various social gatherings, including birthday and graduation parties, brunches, weddings, showers, and store openings.

One Fat Dove will be with you every step of the way while assisting you in planning your happily ever after. The wedding planning company offers event design, day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. All couples are unique, so each package at One Fat Dove is designed to meet all their wedding planning needs from start to finish. It is Katie’s priority to work hard so every couple can enjoy every second of their wedding celebration.

skp favorites taylor bridals 3 51 1009914 1555357196

One Fat Dove 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Top Notch!!

Katie from One Fat Dove was amazing! She went above and beyond what I expected from leading up to the big day to the wedding itself. We had a little issue with linens from the caterer and Katie was a savior in getting things back on track quickly. I was able to fully enjoy my day knowing Katie had everything under control. Even my husband kept commenting to me throughout the process how awesome he thought she was. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

One Fat Dove's reply:

Sweet, dear Ashley! Thank you so much for your sweet review. It was an absolute pleasure being apart of your day. From the flowers to the bridesmaids dresses, everything was wonderful. Thank you for letting me be apart of the Rutz wedding!

Amber · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!!!

I hired Katelyn as my Day of Coordinator. She was a total life saver! I was so lucky to find her. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and made our Wedding so perfect! There were times I forgot things and she took care of it seamlessly. Some big things I did not finish as Wedding Planning can be very stressful. She remained calm and took care of it! It was like magic! My family and friends were very impressed as well. Thank you so much for doing so much work in so little time. You were my own Fairy God Sister!

Love,
    Amber

Sent on 12/10/2018

One Fat Dove's reply:

Amber, it was so incredible to do your wedding! By far my favorite dessert bar ever with 15+ cakes. You are definitely one of the sweetest, kindest and dearest person I have ever meet. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and Danny.

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• One Fat Dove 1
    FREE Consultation
    One Fat Dove works loyally and respectfully for each client. It is important to us to work with clients budget to have a fair price quoted.

• Vizcarra Hospitality
    Vizcarra Hospitality Wedding Caterers

It was a pleasure to have been part of The Ochoa wedding event on September 29-2018 at Tuscany Hill Event center in Anna. Katie Waara owner of One fat Dove was our wedding coordinator for the event. She was extremely professional and worked very close with my lead staff member Michelle Beard. She is truly a professional in our wedding industry. We highly recommend her and we look forward in working together again, Chef Rico Vizcarra Hospitality

• 1406 Darlington Lane Forney, TX, 75126 See on map