2901 Indiana St. #181, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,495
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Stephanie Ray Photography

I have been photographing weddings for over a decade, but began to focus on weddings as a specialty about 5 years ago. I have photographed over 100 weddings in my career. I love being able to capture a day that is all about family and love. It is an honor that I take very seriously. Weddings are such a joyous occasion, everyone is happy to be there and I love to be surrounded by happy people! I also find the fast paced nature of wedding photography to be invigorating! It is hard work and I love every minute of it!

The thing that sets me apart from your typical wedding photographer is my ability to get along with everyone! I feel like the best way to make pictures fun, is to MAKE PICTURES FUN!!! So I try to have a good time with everyone so I can catch em smiling:-) but I also know when to stand back and just capture the moment. I also think the couples I have worked with really appreciate the fact that I am very detailed in my posing and directing.

My goal on any wedding day is to create a timeline that allows for you to get the most out of your time with me. While I do focus on portraiture of the bride and groom, the bridal parties, and the couple with their families, I also focus on telling the story of your day and capturing all the events of the wedding celebration. My overall style is a mixture of fine art portraiture and modern storytelling. Proper lighting is crucial for quality wedding photography so I bring my own lights. I use portable flashes that allow me to photograph in darker spaces.

In addition to rocking the photos, nothing on your wedding day is outside of my job description! I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that you don't have to sweat the small stuff on your big day!

Follow Stephanie Ray Photography on

dsc2633wfb
dsc7989wfb

7 Reviews for Stephanie Ray Photography

Leah · Married on 03/16/2018

Stephanie was awesome to work with and very professional. The world has many photographers, however, when you go with Stephanie you have picked the best! She makes you feel at easy and comfortable

Ben · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC JOB!!! She was great and went above and beyond all expectations. Definitely use her!

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Stephanie and her team did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding!! The time of day was 11:00 a.m. and in a wooded area. She captured many precious moments of love, excitement, and joy! Stephanie is very professional, prompt, flexible, talented, and easy to work with on costs!
    Thank you for making Sara's wedding day so awesome!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Stephanie Ray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad you and your family are enjoying the images. It was a beautiful wedding day, and I was honored to capture it for you!

Award

Stephanie Ray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stephanie Ray Photography 1
    Wedding Wire discount
    $150 off any wedding collection just for finding us on Wedding Wire!

• 2901 Indiana St. #181 Dallas, TX 75226 See on map