Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephanie Ray Photography

Affordable wedding photography that suits your style and budget.

I have been photographing weddings for over a decade, but began to focus on weddings as a specialty about 5 years ago.  I have photographed over 100 weddings in my career.  I love being able to capture a day that is all about family and love. It is an honor that I take very seriously.  Weddings are such a joyous occasion, everyone is happy to be there and I love to be surrounded by happy people! I also find the fast paced nature of wedding photography to be invigorating!  It is hard work and I love every minute of it!

The thing that sets me apart from your typical wedding photographer is my ability to get along with everyone!  I feel like the best way to make pictures fun, is to MAKE PICTURES FUN!!!  So I try to have a good time with everyone so I can catch em smiling:-) but I also know when to stand back and just capture the moment.  I also think the couples I have worked with really appreciate the fact that I am very detailed in my posing and directing.

My goal on any wedding day is to create a timeline that allows for you to get the most out of your time with me.  While I do focus on portraiture of the bride and groom, the bridal parties, and the couple with their families, I also focus on telling the story of your day and capturing all the events of the wedding celebration.  My overall style is a mixture of fine art  portraiture and modern storytelling. Proper lighting is crucial for quality wedding photography so I bring my own lights.  I use portable flashes that allow me to photograph in darker spaces.

In addition to rocking the photos, nothing on your wedding day is outside of my job description!  I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that you don't have to sweat the small stuff on your big day!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Stephanie Ray Photography on

6 Reviews for Stephanie Ray Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC JOB!!! She was great and went above and beyond all expectations. Definitely use her!

Profile Picture Ben, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie and her team did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding!! The time of day was 11:00 a.m. and in a wooded area. She captured many precious moments of love, excitement, and joy! Stephanie is very professional, prompt, flexible, talented, and easy to work with on costs!
Thank you for making Sara's wedding day so awesome!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter

Don't hesitate booking Stephanie for your wedding! She is amazing and so fun to work with! My husband and I hate being photographed but she made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I was super impressed with all the shots she took- she and her team really captured the fun, excitement and love on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. We just found out we are pregnant and I can't wait to see if she'll do a newborn shoot for us! Love love love her and her photography style!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1484843947 40a93598d22b6b4c 1478013535149 stephanierayphotography 3312wfb

Wedding Wire discount

$1,800.00 Value | Promo Code: ww150
$150 off any wedding collection just for finding us on Wedding Wire!
#WW356054749c018875