Dallas, Dallas, TX 75205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About BeatBox Portraits

BeatBox Portraits is a wedding photography and portrait company located in Dallas, Texas. Creating a fun and energetic atmosphere for couples to relax, photographers Trish and Andy believe in living a life full of joy and find value in documenting life milestones like your wedding day. BeatBox Portraits works with clients in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas.

Photography items offered by BeatBox Portraits include albums, canvases, digital files, flush mount, matted prints, save the dates, and thank you cards. They also offer options for wedding photography packages that include additional hours, engagement shoots, high-res images, multiple locations, one event/ day, slideshows and digital files. BeatBox Portraits offers starting prices and up to fit each budget.

Follow BeatBox Portraits on

BeatBox Portraits 4
BeatBox Portraits 5
BeatBox Portraits 6

Susan W. · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Fantastic Engagement Session, Can't Wait for Wedding!

Trish is fantastic! My fiance and I just had our engagement session at the Dallas Arboretum with Trish and she is amazing! Our photos turned out exactly how I envisioned and I'm in awe by how she can make people look so natural. We've never had professional photos taken of us before and I was worried about looking awkward but Trish makes you feel so comfortable you'd never be able to tell! We love her and I can't wait for when we get to work with her again for our wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • User6867493 ·

She is AMAZING!!!! My family had a blast with her!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Vanessa · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Trish was AMAZING!!!! I have never been around a more professional but funny photographer! She will definitely be our only photographer!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Award

BeatBox Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• CMDesigns
    CMDesigns Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Trish in Oct of 2016 in Waco, Texas at the Cameron Park Zoo. She is so amazing, talented, and easy to work with. The pictures from that wedding are some of my favorites to use for ANYTHING- ads, social media, even my website! Since then we've reconnected, and I am so excited to work with her more in the future!

• Firefly Gardens
    Firefly Gardens Barn & Farm Weddings

Trish with Beatbox portraits is an amazing photographer. She is very creative and has an amazing amount of positive energy. We highly recommend her!

• The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat
    The Orchard Event Venue & Retreat Barn & Farm Weddings

Trish with BeatBox Portraits is very professional, yet makes the session fun at the same time. Would highly recommend!

• Dallas Dallas, TX, 75205 See on map