The Springs in Rockwall

Terrell, TX View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

The Springs in Rockwall is a wedding venue located in Terrell, Texas. Perched East of Dallas, this countryside estate makes for quaint and intimate celebrations in complete privacy. With a variety of indoor and outdoor event spaces available, this manor can play host to the wedding you’ve always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity

As couples arrive at The Springs in Rockwall, they are greeted by tall columns, an elegant fountain, and a picturesque front porch. The venue’s indoor spaces are split into two completely separate event areas. The Manor is an open, two-story reception area complete with wooden flooring, a large chandelier, and a neutral color scheme to complement any design. A sublime grand staircase connects both levels of The Manor and makes for unforgettable entrances for the newlyweds and their entourages. This event space can be configured in a variety of ways and host ceremonies, banquets, and receptions that run long into the night. There is ample space for seated guests, a dance floor, and live entertainment for spectacular celebrations that will live long in the memory. In total, The Manor can accommodate up to 320 guests. For more rustic and vintage-style wedding celebrations, The Poetry Hall is a charming old-school barn updated to host modern festivities. Featuring exposed beams, limestone interior, and beautiful wooden flooring, this grand hall makes for memorable ceremonies and receptions. Newlyweds can take the spacious dance floor for their first dance under a striking chandelier that beautifully floats overhead. The Poetry Hall can hold up to 320 people and also provides access to the gorgeous outside gardens, walkways, and woodlands. Amongst these botanical gardens, couples and guests will discover a stone bridge and rustic pavilion, ideal for outdoor ceremonies.

When booking your wedding at The Springs in Rockwall, you will be granted full property access for up to 15 hours. You will also receive a plethora of rental items to help transform your chosen areas. This includes chairs, tables, lavish furniture, and more. The venue’s friendly staff will also assist in the complete setup and breakdown of your event, allowing you to focus on more important matters. A dedicated event assistant will also be present throughout the event. You can be provided with an extensive list of reliable vendors who have previously worked at the property. Other vendors of your choice are also welcome.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,450

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
July
August

• Arlene
    Arlene V. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Laz &Arlene

Our experience here was the best out of all venues we visited today. So good, we didn’t even have to think about it twice! We were about to leave and turned right back around to lock in our date!

The Springs in Rockwall's reply:

Arlene, thank you! I am so glad you two loved the venue and we were able to get your date secured. We are so happy for you! :)

Jennifer
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 05/30/2022

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue! I helped my cousin plan her wedding here last Fall and she loved it. The wedding day was great and they were helpful. The lady working that night Marcela was friendly and even helped take the trash out for us. I highly recommend this venue!

The Springs in Rockwall's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much for your sweet feedback! Your whole family was so amazing to work with and we are glad everything went smooth. We are glad the venue was the perfect backdrop for their wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

58 photos · 10/06/2019

Deals

The Springs in Rockwall 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (972) 210-9250 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Jennifer Klawa
Jennifer Klawa
General Manager

As the General Manager of The Springs Rockwall, I have had the joy of meeting dozens of diverse couples and helping them envision their perfect day. I have always loved weddings, but my favorite part of the job is seeing newlyweds and their families leave with memories that they will cherish for a lifetime! So many moving parts work together to create the night of a lifetime, and I am so lucky to be a part of it and learn from all of the creative ideas of our couples and their vendors!

Baylie Darnell
Baylie Darnell
Assistant Manager

I’ve always enjoyed helping others; from letting someone over during 5 o’clock traffic to helping someone find the perfect venue for their special occasion! How many people can say they help dreams come true every day? I consider myself fortunate to have a career that allows me to be surrounded with love, joy and beauty every day. Being the Assistant Manager for THE SPRINGS at Rockwall has given me the opportunity to live my dream of making your dreams happen!

Emily McKay
Emily McKay
Assistant Manager

As Assistant Manager of The Springs Rockwall I love getting to work with couples in making their wedding DREAMS come true! I have a background in weddings, I worked at a wedding venue in Missouri and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Event planning. This time in their life is so special, I strive to make it memorable and live up to their expectations. I knew from a young age that I wanted to work in the wedding industry. I enjoy all things WEDDINGS but my favorite part is seeing the couples post ceremony after saying their I do’s, seeing their eyes light up with happiness and love for the other one. Nothing gets better than that! It is hard to beat a work environment where you are surrounded by love!

Tatering Tatering Wedding Caterers

Such a wonerful vendor from the decor, style and specially a devoted management and staff at the Springs. Stop by and tlak to them soon, you'll see why so many people get married here. Our favorite thing about the Springs is the staff!! They treat us and everyone like family and always there to help make your day the best.

Thirty Day Dash Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

This is an absolutely incredible venue and honestly one of the best we have the privilege to work with. As with all the SPRINGS, the staff is fantastic - sweet, accommodating, knowledgeable - and the property is absolutely stunning. We always love working with THE SPRINGS in Rockwall!

The Springs in Magnolia The Springs in Magnolia Banquet Halls

Another gorgeous venue by THE SPRINGS Events!

10227 County Rd. 2426 Terrell, TX, 75160

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Rockwall)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues