33301 Old Hempstead Road, Magnolia, TX 77355 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Springs in Magnolia

The Springs in Magnolia is a wedding venue located in Magnolia, Texas. Positioned North West of Houston, this countryside property allows couples and guests to escape the hustle of the big city and celebrate in total privacy. Surrounded by acres of woodland and botanical gardens, you and your guests can lose yourself in this naturalistic haven. Secluded from the distractions of everyday life, this venue can play host to the wedding day you deserve and have always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

The Springs in Magnolia has two indoor venues and two outdoor settings for couples to consider. Magnificent trees and a sparkling stream are a few features that add to the beauty of the outdoor wood pavilion. Ideal for those seeking a summertime celebration, this intimate space allows you to exchange vows amongst friends, family, and the tranquillity of nature. After crossing an elegant stone bridge, you and your guests will come to the Stonebridge venue. With white polished limestone walls and a cedar shake roof, this location creates a stunning country atmosphere for your special day. The site can be configured in several ways to best match your wedding visions and requirements. Pinehaven is the second venue at The Springs in Magnolia. Hardwood floors, soaring rafters, wood-panelled walls, and a breathtaking chandelier offer a country-chic setting. The building is made of wood and stone with the tin roof completing its industrial rustic charm. Both indoor and outdoor settings at this property can accommodate up to 320 people with ample space for seated guests, live entertainment, and dancing.

On your big day, this venue’s experienced staff will take care of setting and cleaning up. This allows you and your significant other to celebrate your love with friends and family. You are welcome to work with outside vendors or pick from a list of trusted professionals who have previously worked at the property. During your wedding, you will have access to the venue for a full 15 hours from 9 a.m. to midnight. Additional services include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting
  • Wireless Internet
  • On-site parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Pet-Friendly

Besides its DIY option, The Springs in Magnolia is now offering all-inclusive packages, which are fully customizable. The package can include catering, floral centerpieces, cake, DJ, linens, officiant, photo booth, photography, and wedding coordinator. Consult their venue team for more information on this stress-free all-Inclusive option

Follow The Springs in Magnolia on

Other couples have also viewed

• Olde Dobbin Station

Videos 4 Videos

205 Reviews for The Springs in Magnolia

Kaley · Married on 07/05/2021

The springs is amazing

I absolutely love everything and everyone here at the springs. They have all been such a great help while trying to get my big day set. Truly a phenomenal team all the way around. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 02/13/2021

The Springs in Magnolia's reply:

Kaley,
    Thank you so much for this crazy good review! We are so thrilled for your Big Day and we look forward to celebrating you!
    Congratulations Girl, you are getting married!

Alis H. · Married on 06/01/2021

Love love love

I love that I had the ability to bring in my own vendors or operate like I would in my backyard. It really allowed creative and financial flexibility! It helped make my big day just that much less stressful. The grounds are gorgeous and set a natural beautiful setting for the best day of my life and there was plenty of space for EVERYONE! 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2020

The Springs in Magnolia's reply:

We never thanked you for this great review. We sure appreciate your kindness and high praise!
    Hope this finds you guys doing well!
    THE SPRINGS

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Springs in Magnolia Pricing

The Springs in Magnolia Price Rates

The Springs in Magnolia FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3250
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2250
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3250
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2250
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

3 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Springs in Magnolia 1
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (281) 746-1765 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Team of The Springs in Magnolia

Deanne White

Deanne White

General Manager

Hello! My name is Deanne and I get the privilege of being the General Manager at THE SPRINGS in Magnolia. I am a people person and I absolutely love that I get to meet new couples every day as part of my job! Being able to share stories with couples, meet their families and walk them through such a special and important time in their lives is honestly such a treasure! When I’m not working, you will usually find me with my family, my husband and I have five daughters and they keep us pretty busy. Looking forward to the possibility of working with you!

Ellen Stallings

Ellen Stallings

Assistant Manager

Hi, my name is Ellen! I’m one of the Assistant Manager here at The Springs Magnolia, and I absolutely love getting to do what I do. Getting to meet and build relationships with our couples is such a joy to me, and it is such an honor to celebrate love each and every day!
I’ve been blessed with the most amazing husband and son I could have hoped for, and I’m also a verified cat-mom. When I’m not working, you’ll find me with my family, playing piano or singing, or snuggled up with a good book. I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your love story – it’s my favorite part of what I get to do!

Colette Jones

Colette Jones

Assistant Manager

Hello my name is Colette and I am one of the Assistant Managers here at The Springs-Magnolia. I Love getting to have the opportunity of making someone’s wedding planning experience easier for them! It brings me absolute joy to bring happiness to the new wedded couples lives coming together here in my home state of Texas!
I am an proud auntie to four beautiful girls and one extremely handsome boy. I call them my little loves. They are my pride and joy. My family is always one of my biggest reasons for living and loving life especially in those sweet moments my little loves bring.

• ShutterBooth Photo Booths

We love The Springs Magnolia! Two beautiful halls on an incredible property. Both with their own set of unique features to fit any decor/style. You're able to bring in vendors of your choosing, long day of rental to get everything set and add to that the amazing staff on site... You cannot go wrong choosing this location!!

• Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Wedding Planners

I have worked many weddings at the Springs in Magnolia for several years and can not begin to say enough wonderful things about the property and management. Millicent and her team are impecable professionals and so much loved by my clients. Happy Brides secure their weddings at The Springs. This beautiful property exceeds all expectations! Love you ladies!!!

• DJ English Chris Wedding DJs

Fantastic Venue - Fun Staff - Professional - Friendly and always a pleasure to work at this amazing venue. Not enough superlatives to describe The Springs - Magnolia.

• 33301 Old Hempstead Road Magnolia, TX, 77355 See on map
    Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
    Location of (The Springs in Magnolia)