The Springs in Magnolia

Magnolia, TX View map Visit website

The Springs in Magnolia is a wedding venue located in Magnolia, Texas. Positioned North West of Houston, this countryside property allows couples and guests to escape the hustle of the big city and celebrate in total privacy. Surrounded by acres of woodland and botanical gardens, you and your guests can lose yourself in this naturalistic haven. Secluded from the distractions of everyday life, this venue can play host to the wedding day you deserve and have always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

The Springs in Magnolia has two indoor venues and two outdoor settings for couples to consider. Magnificent trees and a sparkling stream are a few features that add to the beauty of the outdoor wood pavilion. Ideal for those seeking a summertime celebration, this intimate space allows you to exchange vows amongst friends, family, and the tranquillity of nature. After crossing an elegant stone bridge, you and your guests will come to the Stonebridge venue. With white polished limestone walls and a cedar shake roof, this location creates a stunning country atmosphere for your special day. The site can be configured in several ways to best match your wedding visions and requirements. Pinehaven is the second venue at The Springs in Magnolia. Hardwood floors, soaring rafters, wood-panelled walls, and a breathtaking chandelier offer a country-chic setting. The building is made of wood and stone with the tin roof completing its industrial rustic charm. Both indoor and outdoor settings at this property can accommodate up to 320 people with ample space for seated guests, live entertainment, and dancing.

On your big day, this venue’s experienced staff will take care of setting and cleaning up. This allows you and your significant other to celebrate your love with friends and family. You are welcome to work with outside vendors or pick from a list of trusted professionals who have previously worked at the property. During your wedding, you will have access to the venue for a full 15 hours from 9 a.m. to midnight. Additional services include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting
  • Wireless Internet
  • On-site parking
  • Wheelchair access
  • Pet-Friendly

Besides its DIY option, The Springs in Magnolia is now offering all-inclusive packages, which are fully customizable. The package can include catering, floral centerpieces, cake, DJ, linens, officiant, photo booth, photography, and wedding coordinator. Consult their venue team for more information on this stress-free all-Inclusive option

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,250

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,250

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,250

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
June
July
August
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Harlyn Married on 06/03/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Dream Wedding

I was looking for a rustic venue with western and Texas style components and this was my perfect place. I love the suites and ceremony area. The area was ready and minimal decoration was needed as the landscape and structures made it look perfect. The value was worth every penny. The staff are very very friendly and available when I needed them. Any changes they were there and very understanding. When Deanne walk me through the venue i fell in love with the place and she was so fun to talk about the wedding. I had an LGBT wedding and they were so amazing in helping me with some small changes. I used 3 of their vendors and the vendors were awesome , they knew the venue and minimal planning was needed the day off the venue.

The Springs in Magnolia's reply:

Harlyn, thank you so much for this amazing 5 star review! We were so honored to host you and Alex's most special day, and so enjoyed getting to know y'all through this process. Seeing your photos and hearing about your experience made us smile - thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We wish you two so much happiness! - Ellen, Colette, and Deanne - The Springs Magnolia Team
  • Hanna
    Hanna W. Married on 05/29/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Beautiful setting

Beautiful venue very accommodating and was a fair price the grounds were amazing ample inside space and very willing to work with different vendors and floor plans

The Springs in Magnolia's reply:

Hanna, we cannot thank you enough for this great review - it means a lot!

You looked absolutely beautiful, and your wedding was just absolutely lovely! We'll never forget the alpacas...like...ever. ;) We're so honored to have been a part of yours and Joseph's special day!

-Ellen, Deanne, and Colette, The Springs Magnolia Team
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

26 photos · 01/12/2012

Deals

The Springs in Magnolia 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (281) 746-1765 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Deanne White
Deanne White
General Manager

Hello! My name is Deanne and I get the privilege of being the General Manager at THE SPRINGS in Magnolia. I am a people person and I absolutely love that I get to meet new couples every day as part of my job! Being able to share stories with couples, meet their families and walk them through such a special and important time in their lives is honestly such a treasure! When I’m not working, you will usually find me with my family, my husband and I have five daughters and they keep us pretty busy. Looking forward to the possibility of working with you!

Ellen Stallings
Ellen Stallings
Assistant Manager

Hi, my name is Ellen! I’m one of the Assistant Manager here at The Springs Magnolia, and I absolutely love getting to do what I do. Getting to meet and build relationships with our couples is such a joy to me, and it is such an honor to celebrate love each and every day!
I’ve been blessed with the most amazing husband and son I could have hoped for, and I’m also a verified cat-mom. When I’m not working, you’ll find me with my family, playing piano or singing, or snuggled up with a good book. I look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your love story – it’s my favorite part of what I get to do!

Colette Jones
Colette Jones
Assistant Manager

Hello my name is Colette and I am one of the Assistant Managers here at The Springs-Magnolia. I Love getting to have the opportunity of making someone’s wedding planning experience easier for them! It brings me absolute joy to bring happiness to the new wedded couples lives coming together here in my home state of Texas!
I am an proud auntie to four beautiful girls and one extremely handsome boy. I call them my little loves. They are my pride and joy. My family is always one of my biggest reasons for living and loving life especially in those sweet moments my little loves bring.

ShutterBooth ShutterBooth Photo Booths

We love The Springs Magnolia! Two beautiful halls on an incredible property. Both with their own set of unique features to fit any decor/style. You're able to bring in vendors of your choosing, long day of rental to get everything set and add to that the amazing staff on site... You cannot go wrong choosing this location!!

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Wedding Planners

I have worked many weddings at the Springs in Magnolia for several years and can not begin to say enough wonderful things about the property and management. Millicent and her team are impecable professionals and so much loved by my clients. Happy Brides secure their weddings at The Springs. This beautiful property exceeds all expectations! Love you ladies!!!

DJ English Chris DJ English Chris Wedding DJs

Fantastic Venue - Fun Staff - Professional - Friendly and always a pleasure to work at this amazing venue. Not enough superlatives to describe The Springs - Magnolia.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
33301 Old Hempstead Road Magnolia, TX, 77355

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Magnolia)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues