DJ English Chris

Spring, TX 77379 Map · Phone number

About DJ English Chris

I'm an international DJ who has worked in Europe, Asia and now, for over 15 years, in the USA.

Based in Spring, I can be found every weekend working weddings all over Texas.

It would be an honor to DJ and MC your wedding. Please visit my website for pricing :-

www.djenglishchris.com and the additional add-on's I offer.

I look forward to hearing form you soon.

Follow DJ English Chris on

DJ English Chris 6
DJ English Chris 7

Caroline Nowak · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hands down the best DJ ever! From the very beginning Chris was so helpful. He was extremely responsive through the whole process too, even during the wedding. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! If you’re looking for a DJ then I highly recommend booking with him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2019

Personable, Professional and Efficient.

We had the Package 1 + Uplights. It was perfect.
    We cannot put into words of how perfect DJ Chris made our night! He was always there at the right times and the timeline of it all was flawless. He kept the party going and i'm pretty sure there was always someone on the dance floor! Chris knows a thing or two about entertaining a large crowd and that showed on our wedding night!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Aaliyah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was all I could have asked for. Honestly, He knew what he was doing, and was experienced. A few things went wrong in my wedding but Chris was right there to let me know that everything was going to be okay. He was very encouraging and played everything I asked him too in the right order. Truly a great person and he listens to what you want! 5 star

Sent on 03/26/2019

DJ English Chris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• THE SPRINGS in Magnolia
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia Banquet Halls

DJ English Chris knows how to make your day so special!! He has great packages and upgrades that we love seeing here at The Springs!

• Andrés del Río Photography
    Andrés del Río Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ English Chris was a blast! As a wedding photographer, it's GREAT to meet a DJ that is willing to collaborate. He was excellent with working with me to manage the timeline of the day, pushing events back or forward appropriately with what was happening. The bride and groom clearly loved him. I would recommend him easily to anyone needing a wedding DJ, and I hope to work with him again!

• Melissa Hawkins Photography
    Melissa Hawkins Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Chris at Venue 311. He was professional, lively, and really helped keep the wedding timeline on track. I look forward to working events with him in the future!

• Spring, 77379 See on map