Spring, TX 77379 Map · Phone number

About DJ English Chris

I'm an international DJ who has worked in Europe, Asia and now, for over 15 years, in the USA.

Based in Spring, I can be found every weekend working weddings all over Texas.

It would be an honor to DJ and MC your wedding. Please visit my website for pricing :-

www.djenglishchris.com and the additional add-on's I offer.

I look forward to hearing form you soon.

Follow DJ English Chris on

DJ English Chris 6
DJ English Chris 7
  • Noel

Noel Carrizales · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and Upbeat DJ!!!

DJ Chris was very prompt and on time. He made sure that we as bride and groom were on schedule throughout the entire process. His energy is very lively and enthusiastic. Throughout the night he would check in with us to make sure everything was going to plan. Definitely would recommend him for any type of gathering!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing with an Accent

DJ Chris was the life of the party! Everyone loved him and his accent! He kept people on the dance floor and did an awesome job with all the music for the ceremony even some of the unconventional parts. Like a darth Vader anthem. He was awesome throughout the reception and checked with me about staying on schedule or giving us some time to speak to our guests. I will never hire another DJ. English Chris for the win!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ English Chris had the best prices we could find and even better service! When we decided to hire DJ English Chris, he face-timed with us and walked us through his whole process. He had a ton of great ideas that we integrated into our ceremony and reception. He was also super responsive to any questions I had leading up to our wedding day. I even had concern about the length of the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. DJ English Christ happened to be at my wedding venue the weekend I had emailed him. So, he recorded a video of himself walking down the aisle and timed it out for me. Additionally, I married into a Mexican family so music to dance to was a big concern for the groom. DJ English Chris played all of the songs on our playlist and included a great mix of music that both sides of the family enjoyed! He was also a great emcee and the photo booth package that we added was a crowd favorite! We could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    DJ English Chris 8
    DJ English Chris 9

DJ English Chris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• THE SPRINGS in Magnolia
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia Banquet Halls

DJ English Chris knows how to make your day so special!! He has great packages and upgrades that we love seeing here at The Springs!

• Andrés del Río Photography
    Andrés del Río Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ English Chris was a blast! As a wedding photographer, it's GREAT to meet a DJ that is willing to collaborate. He was excellent with working with me to manage the timeline of the day, pushing events back or forward appropriately with what was happening. The bride and groom clearly loved him. I would recommend him easily to anyone needing a wedding DJ, and I hope to work with him again!

• Melissa Hawkins Photography
    Melissa Hawkins Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Chris at Venue 311. He was professional, lively, and really helped keep the wedding timeline on track. I look forward to working events with him in the future!

• Spring, TX, 77379 See on map