Spring, TX 77379 Map · Phone number

About DJ English Chris

I'm an English DJ and have been in Houston for 12 years, before Dj'ing in Europe and the Far East.

I'm now a wedding DJ offering my services to you for your ceremony and reception.

My rate is usually cheaper than others as this is actually now a hobby as I have a profeesional management

position during the week.

Its always an honor to DJ your special day so drop me a line and lets plan your special day !

Follow DJ English Chris on

DJ English Chris 6
DJ English Chris 7

Aimee · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!

Chris is absolutely amazing! I have worked with him many times in the wedding industry, but the best time together was him dj-ing my wedding. He plays the perfect mixture of songs and really knows how to keep the party going! Chris is super easy to work with and creates friendships with his clients. We love Chris and plan to tell anyone and everyone about how amazing he is!!!

Gabriela Wright · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely perfect

DJ English Chris was absolutely amazing. He kept the party going, did exactly what we wanted, went above and beyond expectations. He made my wedding day perfect.

Tracy Pringer · Married on 11/12/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

DJ English Chris was a true professional! I cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did on our wedding day. The music was exactly as requested and he was very accommodating with last minute changes that were made the day of. Other than normal DJ services, we also had uplighting, gobo, and a photobooth through him. Overall amazing service and you can't beat that accent!

Award

DJ English Chris FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• THE SPRINGS in Magnolia
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia Banquet Halls

DJ English Chris knows how to make your day so special!! He has great packages and upgrades that we love seeing here at The Springs!

• Andrés del Río Photography
    Andrés del Río Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ English Chris was a blast! As a wedding photographer, it's GREAT to meet a DJ that is willing to collaborate. He was excellent with working with me to manage the timeline of the day, pushing events back or forward appropriately with what was happening. The bride and groom clearly loved him. I would recommend him easily to anyone needing a wedding DJ, and I hope to work with him again!

• Melissa Hawkins Photography
    Melissa Hawkins Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Chris at Venue 311. He was professional, lively, and really helped keep the wedding timeline on track. I look forward to working events with him in the future!

• Spring, TX 77379 See on map