Access DJ's

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

Access DJ’s is a wedding entertainment company located in Houston, Texas. Specializing in DJ services and day-of coordination,they bring their complete wedding services to events throughout the Greater Houston area and all adjacent counties. With over 13 years of industry experience, these professionals look forward to delivering a competent and memorable experience for newlyweds. With their unique online questionnaires and a vast song list that spans many decades, genres and diverse music to include Houston’s unique international communities, guests are guaranteed to find their way to the dance floor.

At Access DJ’s, the team understands the importance of each couple’s special day. They provide MC services to carrying out announcements, introductions, and directing guest in between songs, events and speeches. Sophisticated planning tools allow for constant contact between couples and members of Access DJ’s personnel. They will meet with you in advance to create and devise your unique timelines. These seasoned individuals go the extra mile to oversee entertainment provisions and ensure that events run smoothly. From ceremony music to cake cutting and toasts, the team will facilitate seamless transitions. Paramount to their approach is communication, be it with your chosen vendors and venue, or you as a couple. Other products and services include:

• Liability Insurance
  • Day-Of Coordination
  • Consultations (In person or online video chat)
  • MC
  • Bilingual MCs
  • Unique Christian weddings timelines and music available.
  • All Radio Edited Music
  • Flat Screens
  • Sound/PA for Ceremonies
  • Military and 1st Responder Discounts
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 02/26/2022

Essential!

We hired John for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with his service. We didn't have a planner, so John took care of all the timing. We would've been lost without him. To making sure we had some time to ourselves to eat, making sure our guests knew what to do and when, and of course getting everyone to the dance floor to have some fun, he was amazing and made everything so smooth and easy. Highly recommend!

Access DJ's's reply:

Hi Adam & Michelle, I had such an amazing time with you tow and meeting your mom and dad. It was my pleasure to coordinate everything for your families and especially because I wanted your parents to enjoy it too! Please give them my best!
    Christina D. Married on 11/20/2021

Excellent DJ, Exceptional Service

I can't say enough wonderful things about this guy! Jon was everything you hope you're dj to be. He executed everything that I asked for and then some!
  • Nadin
    Nadin B. Married on 11/07/2021

I give 5 Stars because I can't give more!

I am so happy that I decided to use Access Dj's for my wedding reception. The initial reason I choose this vender was the price. But after speaking to John (owner and DJ), I quickly realized that I was in good hands.
    We had two video calls, where we spoke about the reception timeline, and how the flow of the party would go. I had no idea what I wanted, but after chatting for a while, John had helped me figure all of it out.
    The customer website is super easy to use, and has a huge date base of songs that you can add to your "song list" making it super easy to add all your favorites.
    On the day of the reception, John showed up on time and was all set up ready to go. Our party was in great hands. He was a great MC, and the music was great. He even entertained the children (which I did not anticipate) by letting them DJ a few songs. It made their day; and it made me so happy to see my guest to well taken care of.
    I am so happy we put our reception in the very capable hands of Access DJ's.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Access DJ's 1
Offer

DJ, Photo Booth, Up Light Pkg & Monogram or A/V.
Comes with an attendant to greet and guide your guest. We offer 5 different colored backdrops to match your wedding colors.

12 LED Uplights or 18 soft glow candescent lights for $250.

Choose a Custom Monogram or Projector & Screen to this package. The price for either is $250.

If you are an Off Season Bride, this photo booth package is an add on to your basic dj package for $400 ($750 regularly priced). The Up Lighting package is specially priced at $250 (Regularly prices at $420). Projector/Screen or Monogram are $250 (Reg Price $300 each) Total $900

Access DJ's 2
Offer

DJ & Photo Booth for 4 hours & Up Light Package.
Comes with an attendant to greet and guide your guest. This package includes a customized heading across the top of your pictures to match your invitations or wedding colors and decor.
If you provide us with a scrapbook, our attendant will assist in creating a beautiful personalized momento of your wedding day.
With a wide variety of props, you guest will have a great time coming back over and over again. We offer 5 different colored backdrops to match your wedding colors.

Also choose from 12 LED Uplights or 18 soft glow candescent lights for $250.

If you are an Off Season Bride, this photo booth package is an add on to your basic dj package for $400 ($750 regularly priced). The Up Lighting package is specially priced at $250 (Regularly prices at $420). Total $650

Access DJ's 3
Offer

DJ & Photo Booth for 4 hours.

If you are an Off Season Bride, this package is an add on to your basic dj package for $400 ($750 regularly priced).

Rethinkvideo Rethinkvideo Wedding Videographers

Our favorite DJ to work with!!!!!

Occasionals Events Occasionals Events Wedding Planners

I have been doing business with this vendor for over 10 years and I have NEVER been disappointed! They are the best in the business! Professional! Reliable! Affordable!

715 Franklin St Houston, TX, 77002

OFFICE HOURS : Tuesday thru Friday 9am to 5pm
Location of (Access DJ's)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding