Michigan City, IN 46360 Map · Phone number

About EZ Tymes DJ and Production Services

EZ Tymes DJ & Production Services is your premiere entertainment source for the Chicagoland, Northern Indiana, and Lower Michigan areas. Over 30 years entertainment experience. Exceptional quality sound, lighting, and MC services at a reasonable cost to fit everyones budget.

Follow EZ Tymes DJ and Production Services on

r3f23
r1f05

17 Reviews for EZ Tymes DJ and Production Services

Jolene · Married on 09/16/2017

Tom with EZ Tymes DJ was absolutely fabulous!! I feel like a DJ often times makes or breaks your reception, and Tom definitely made ours! He also was more than incredible when it came to keeping us organized and on time throughout the night. He coordinated perfectly with my other vendors, always making sure he had my photographer around when needed. He worked well and was flexible when the photographer needed me somewhere else for a moment, and was so down to earth and kind to all of the guests and my son when making song requests, etc. I got my final sheet with bridal party info, song choices and intro songs, etc. to Tom on a later end, and he made sure to give me a call right away to go over all of the details, and ensured he had everything correct and ready for our big day. His pricing is EXTREMELY fair and affordable, and I am so greatful for that, especially having such a budget to stick to. Honestly, our ceremony and reception would not have been nearly as smooth without you, Tom! I cannot thank you or recommend you enough!! If I could go back and do my day all over, I wouldn’t think twice about having you as our DJ. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Phillina · Married on 04/29/2017

Have nothing but positive things to say about EZ Tymes! To all of you who may be considering doing a self DJ/ iPod event, rethink it! We had a small reception (60-70) and thought about skipping a DJ. I must say that hiring this company was the best decision we made. We chose to let the DJ control the music selection with limited suggestions along with some specific requests. They knew exactly what to play for the crowd and incorporated our Spanish requests at the right time throughout the night. On top of that, they were super accommodating to my guests when they had special requests. Loved that the volume was kept at the right level throughout dinner. Most importantly, Tom kept the whole wedding party/agenda flowing smoothly. When the high winds prevented an outside ceremony, Tom worked quickly to relocate and his presence definitely calmed me! All of my guests commented on how much they loved the DJ and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Cortney · Married on 09/03/2016

Tom with EZ Tymes DJ was a great addition to our wedding. He played music for both the ceremony and the reception. He also provided up-lighting for the reception hall. Tom was very organized and we worked together for a few weeks before the wedding to come up with a schedule of events and list of songs for the reception. We also organized toasts, speeches, and prayers. He was very efficient in communicating with everyone speaking on when they would be speaking and keeping the night moving smoothly. I would definitely recommend EZ Tymes DJ for anyone planning their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

EZ Tymes DJ and Production Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 625.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 775.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 125.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Forever Images LLC
    Forever Images LLC Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I work with many DJs. Tom always brings assistant to play the music, this leave him free to work much more closely with the bride and groom. He is also a consumate professional. His only goal is to make the couple's wedding day the best it can be.

• Michigan City, 46360 See on map