EZ Tymes DJ Services

Michigan City, IN View map Visit website
$1,100 Most Popular Price

$1,100 Most Popular Price

Located in Michigan City, Indiana, EZ Tymes DJ Services provides entertainment options for weddings and other special occasions throughout Chicagoland, Northern Indiana, and lower Michigan areas. Tom Sienkowski is the proud owner and disc jockey behind this business. With over three decades of experience in the industry, this entertainer is well-versed when it comes to creating inclusive atmospheres.

Through a consultation, you can discuss playing options, song choices, and much more with Tom. This DJ has extensive knowledge of many music genres spanning several decades. From classic Motown hits to modern dance floor fillers, your wedding can be filled with the tunes that mean the most to you. On the day of your wedding, the professional at EZ Tymes DJ Services comes supplied with top-end sound and lighting equipment. Regardless of your chosen venue, it can be filled with crystal-clear sounds and vibrant splashes of color.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$775

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Sarah M. Married on 08/20/2021

Fabulous time!

We worked with Tom for our wedding on 8/20/21, he was great! I loved knowing I didn’t have to worry about the music/dancing part of the wedding at all! Tom was super flexible with our start time, dinner time, speech and dances! Everything went off perfect!
  • Mollie
    Mollie Married on 03/20/2021

Best dj in nwi

To say Tom was an amazing DJ would be an understatement. We had to reschedule 5 different times because of Covid 19, and Tom didn't think twice about moving my date. And day of, he was amazing. He'd ask for clarification if he wasn't sure and when I didn't know, he always made it work. If you need a DJ for an event, you should hire Tom. There is no one better in the area!!
    Jolene Married on 09/16/2017
    Tom with EZ Tymes DJ was absolutely fabulous!! I feel like a DJ often times makes or breaks your reception, and Tom definitely made ours! He also was more than incredible when it came to keeping us organized and on time throughout the night. He coordinated perfectly with my other vendors, always making sure he had my photographer around when needed. He worked well and was flexible when the photographer needed me somewhere else for a moment, and was so down to earth and kind to all of the guests and my son when making song requests, etc. I got my final sheet with bridal party info, song choices and intro songs, etc. to Tom on a later end, and he made sure to give me a call right away to go over all of the details, and ensured he had everything correct and ready for our big day. His pricing is EXTREMELY fair and affordable, and I am so greatful for that, especially having such a budget to stick to. Honestly, our ceremony and reception would not have been nearly as smooth without you, Tom! I cannot thank you or recommend you enough!! If I could go back and do my day all over, I wouldn’t think twice about having you as our DJ. Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Forever Images LLC Forever Images LLC Photo Booths

As a wedding photographer I work with many DJs. Tom always brings assistant to play the music, this leave him free to work much more closely with the bride and groom. He is also a consumate professional. His only goal is to make the couple's wedding day the best it can be.

1912 Manhattan St Michigan City, IN, 46360
2195614463
Location of (EZ Tymes DJ Services)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding