EZ Tymes DJ Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Sarah M. Married on 08/20/2021

Fabulous time!

We worked with Tom for our wedding on 8/20/21, he was great! I loved knowing I didn’t have to worry about the music/dancing part of the wedding at all! Tom was super flexible with our start time, dinner time, speech and dances! Everything went off perfect!
  • Mollie
    Mollie Married on 03/20/2021

Best dj in nwi

To say Tom was an amazing DJ would be an understatement. We had to reschedule 5 different times because of Covid 19, and Tom didn't think twice about moving my date. And day of, he was amazing. He'd ask for clarification if he wasn't sure and when I didn't know, he always made it work. If you need a DJ for an event, you should hire Tom. There is no one better in the area!!
    Jolene Married on 09/16/2017
    Tom with EZ Tymes DJ was absolutely fabulous!! I feel like a DJ often times makes or breaks your reception, and Tom definitely made ours! He also was more than incredible when it came to keeping us organized and on time throughout the night. He coordinated perfectly with my other vendors, always making sure he had my photographer around when needed. He worked well and was flexible when the photographer needed me somewhere else for a moment, and was so down to earth and kind to all of the guests and my son when making song requests, etc. I got my final sheet with bridal party info, song choices and intro songs, etc. to Tom on a later end, and he made sure to give me a call right away to go over all of the details, and ensured he had everything correct and ready for our big day. His pricing is EXTREMELY fair and affordable, and I am so greatful for that, especially having such a budget to stick to. Honestly, our ceremony and reception would not have been nearly as smooth without you, Tom! I cannot thank you or recommend you enough!! If I could go back and do my day all over, I wouldn’t think twice about having you as our DJ. Thank you!!
    Phillina Married on 04/29/2017
    Have nothing but positive things to say about EZ Tymes! To all of you who may be considering doing a self DJ/ iPod event, rethink it! We had a small reception (60-70) and thought about skipping a DJ. I must say that hiring this company was the best decision we made. We chose to let the DJ control the music selection with limited suggestions along with some specific requests. They knew exactly what to play for the crowd and incorporated our Spanish requests at the right time throughout the night. On top of that, they were super accommodating to my guests when they had special requests. Loved that the volume was kept at the right level throughout dinner. Most importantly, Tom kept the whole wedding party/agenda flowing smoothly. When the high winds prevented an outside ceremony, Tom worked quickly to relocate and his presence definitely calmed me! All of my guests commented on how much they loved the DJ and I would definitely recommend them.
    Cortney Married on 09/03/2016
    Tom with EZ Tymes DJ was a great addition to our wedding. He played music for both the ceremony and the reception. He also provided up-lighting for the reception hall. Tom was very organized and we worked together for a few weeks before the wedding to come up with a schedule of events and list of songs for the reception. We also organized toasts, speeches, and prayers. He was very efficient in communicating with everyone speaking on when they would be speaking and keeping the night moving smoothly. I would definitely recommend EZ Tymes DJ for anyone planning their upcoming wedding!
    John Married on 06/06/2015
    Tom was wonderful to work with. He was responsive and helpful ahead of time, and he was accommodating and attentive during the whole reception. He and our caterer worked incredibly well together, too, to make sure the whole event went smoothly. He was thoughtful, organized, and kept everything running. I told him at the end of the night, he/the music was perfect. I felt as if he paid attention to the questionnaire to make sure we had the night and experience we wanted. Everybody was complimentary of him and his work, which was incredibly well-deserved. My wife and I would not change a thing from the night, and a lot of it is thanks to him keeping us organized.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 11/22/2014
    Thomas the best DJ I've heard in a very long time he was great with everybody and he had a great time
  • User1864423 2+ years ago
    Tom was fantastic!! Truly. He did such a phenomenal Job. We received so many compliments for his services! He was so energetic. He made sure he had everything I wanted. He made it so enjoyable and really felt out the room and what the vibe was.. to keep people on the floor dancing. I wouldn't recommend ANY other Dj But him! He knows his job, Loves his job... and it Truly shows!!!

He also Provided the cheapest uplighting I could find!
  • User1403243 2+ years ago
    Did a great job for our wedding! Provided wonderful music selection-everyone danced the entire night and was very professional and easy to work with. Loved this company and highly recommend them!
    Dana Married on 05/27/2012
    Great music, fun times and great value!
    Melissa Married on 07/23/2011
    Tom did a great job at our reception. Played great music all night and had a great personality!
    Margaritababe232@Yahoo.com Married on 06/18/2011
    very good service for cheap
    Veronica Married on 08/22/2010
    tom did a great job very professional very attentive to the couples needs or requests
    Cassandra Married on 09/14/2008
    Tom is awesome as a person and a DJ. We were impressed with him when we met him at a bridal expo because of his attention to what his customers wanted and his candid, friendly professionalism. He was willing to bring an extra piece of equipment to play for the ceremony and also to try to find all the music we wanted played that most people haven't heard of. Even with record-breaking rain, Tom set up the smaller equipment in the reception tent, always with a calm smile on his face. He played until we agreed it was time to close up, even though most of the time, only my groom and I were dancing. He updated our guests from time to time when the ceremony was delayed. When he saw I was stressing out, he was effective at talking me into relaxing, which impressed me because not everybody's good at that. He was a pleasure to work with. We definitely recommend him. His assistant was really great, too.
    Kyle Married on 11/17/2007
    Very good Dj to work with. It was a great value and they were very professional and fun at the reception. He worked with us and helped to make sure our reception went smoothly and that everyone was having fun and dancing.
    Jenna Married on 11/17/2007
    Our DJ was great! Very professional! Arrived beforehand and was set up by the time the first guest arrived. Played a great variety of music at the right volume! Our DJ made us have quite the party as the dance floor was jam packed all night long making it quite the night! He listened to all our requested and did a great job MCing. We would highly recommended! It was a great price too!
    Ryne Married on 07/18/2015
    EZ Tymes DJ services (Tom Sienkowski​) did an absolutely fantastic job with our wedding on July 18th. We first met Tom when we were searching for our reception venue as he was setting up for a wedding there. He was so nice and immediately started giving us positive feedback about the venue, not himself. That impressed me that he was helping us to feel comfortable with the location, not trying to get himself hired. Because of this, he was the only DJ we called. Our initial meeting was fantastic and he explained everything thoroughly and simply so we knew what to expect. The contract was simple, and his follow-through was great. Picking our music was a breeze with his music selection questionnaire, and we felt comfortable with Tom's years of experience to make sure our reception went smoothly. This is where things get even better: The night of our reception brought a storm that knocked power out of the building. After scrambling to figure out how dinner was going to be prepared, Tom took my wife and I aside to assure us that everything would still go well after power was restored. He was so flexible in adjusting the order of events (speeches, dances, cake cutting, etc.), and we knew that he would handle everything while we had a great time. And that's exactly how it went! The music for dinner was exactly how I pictured (lots of Sinatra!) and the guests danced even for the extra half an hour he kept playing for us past our scheduled time! We could not have asked for a better DJ, and Tom will certainly make sure your wedding day/reception is an absolutely wonderful time! We 100% recommend him to anyone! Thank you again Tom!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/11/2007
    EZ Tymes was easy to work with. They were very flexible and followed all of our requests perfectly. They played music at a good volume -- not too loud, at our request. They were also willing to play special music from CDs that I provided. Excellent service at a reasonable cost.
  • User2392129 2+ years ago
    So so. They didn't play any good music even though they were provided with a list of songs we preferred. The DJ did not do a good enough job announcing the bride & groom and many guests missed the cutting of the cake. I wouldn't hire them again.