Brookshire, Brookshire, TX 77423 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About J. Kelly Productions

J. Kelly Productions is a wedding DJ company based in Brookshire, Texas that throws a no-holds-barred party for their couples to remember for years to come. This wedding DJ company ensures that your celebration will have the crowd pumped and energized throughout the entire day with your personalized soundtrack. J. Kelly Productions would love to take care of all your entertainment needs for your special day.

Experience
The staff at J. Kelly Productions has over ten years of experience emceeing for weddings and celebrations. The DJs at J. Kelly Productions are not there to simply press play but to bring a unique and electric energy to your wedding day.

J. Kelly Productions offers a variety of services that will make customizing your soundtrack and entertainment as easy as possible. From lighting to sound systems, this wedding DJ company will attend to all the little details of your wedding day so you won’t have to. DJ services offered include the following:

• Consultation

J. Kelly Productions 7
  • Sarah

Sarah North · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ J. Kelly

Jacob was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made our night extra perfect and was able to get the crowd going. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he made sure to make a personal connection with my husband and I as well. From personal phone calls and texts to tips and tricks for our honeymoon (where he had stayed before), Jacob does it all. THANK YOU for an amazing night and I would highly recommend J Kelly Productions to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

J.kelly productions was amazing from the second we booked until the end. We have had so many people contact us to tell us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the most fun wedding and dance party they have been to. We will be booking Jacob for all my sisters weddings in the future!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Reagan · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

Jacob was truly amazing! He really listened to what we were looking for and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long! I can’t say enough good things about Jacob and will definitely recommend him to my family and friends! Thank you so much Jacob!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

J. Kelly Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Pedigo Photography
    Pedigo Photography Wedding Photographers

After photographing over 400 weddings I can tell you without a doubt your choice in DJ will either make or break your wedding reception. It's the difference between "Are you ready to go hunny?" and "Wow that was fun." No seriously...it's super important. I could go on and on about Jacob's ability to make a playlist flow, mixing, MC skills, personality, etc but really what it comes down to is Jacob understands people. To be cliché I'd say he's a "people person". Good DJs can make a great playlist but great DJs read a crowd and make sure the energy flows throughout the evening. To this day Jacob has never said to me..."I just can't get anyone on the dance floor." If he sees a lull it's time for a switch and I can tell you from years of working with Jacob there's almost never a lull. So what makes Jacob different? He actually cares. No really...he actually personally cares how the event goes. For instance... Don't Stop Believin' should be saved. It's an end cap, a climax. Jacob understands that all too well. There are few songs that are guaranteed to pack a floor (aka Cupid Shuffle). Think of those as kindling for a fire. They are used at various times throughout the night to pull people in. Many DJs will tell you this but what they don't tell you is how they move from this song to maintain the floor. The difference between a good evening and a great evening full of energy happens in the transition after these. Ask Jacob what comes after Copperhead Road. I have no idea. I'm just a photographer. That's why I don't DJ. It's not easy and I've seen it happen 400 times. DJs often work on volume. Lots of events. It's easy for it to just become another night at the office but I can honestly say I've never seen this from him. He didn't just stumble into being a DJ. He's a music guy. It's in his blood. Come to think of it I don't ever recall him staring blankly at the dim light of a laptop monitor. He moves to the beat. You could call it dancing but that's hard to do when you're spinning discs. Jacob just feels it. You will too.

• Brookshire Brookshire, TX, 77423 See on map