J. Kelly Productions Reviews

J. Kelly Productions 6
J. Kelly Productions 7

Joni Choi · Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

Jacob did a great job at our wedding! Months leading up to it was he was responsive to emails, planned a time to meet up to ease my nerves, and was flexible to any changes the week of. He didn't play songs on our "no play" list and everyone had a great time! He was punctual the day of to set up early and he was dressed for the occasion. I enjoyed having him as our DJ and would recommend him to others. He paid attention to details and did a great job pronouncing everyone's names that we had in our bridal party and our parents. Thanks so much Jacob!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lexy

Lexy Bennett · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Loved working with J Kelly Productions! This vendor was chosen for us through an all inclusive package we purchased with our venue and I could not be happier with them! DJ Mark was fantastic!! He was very responsive to emails and just a joy to work with. All of the guests loved him at the wedding- he did a wonderful job with the music selection and with the microphone! Very thankful that we got the opportunity to work with him! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Jacob was amazing! The variety of music that was played kept everyone partying well into the evening. Jacob read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better to make my special day an awesome party! Thank you, J. Kelly Productions for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kate Long · Married on 08/10/2019

Jacob made our wedding and reception so much fun!

Jacob did an amazing job with the music for our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He is very easy to work with, I highly recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Whiteside · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome, made the night!!

Jacob was the DJ for our wedding, and he made the night! He set the mood/tone for the evening perfectly and exactly to my expectations. During the planning process, he was very accommodating and detail-oriented to make sure we got everything we wanted. Wouldn’t have wanted another DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Morgan Jones · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

It was a great dance party. The music was awesome. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah North · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ J. Kelly

Jacob was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made our night extra perfect and was able to get the crowd going. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he made sure to make a personal connection with my husband and I as well. From personal phone calls and texts to tips and tricks for our honeymoon (where he had stayed before), Jacob does it all. THANK YOU for an amazing night and I would highly recommend J Kelly Productions to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

J.kelly productions was amazing from the second we booked until the end. We have had so many people contact us to tell us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the most fun wedding and dance party they have been to. We will be booking Jacob for all my sisters weddings in the future!!

Reagan · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

Jacob was truly amazing! He really listened to what we were looking for and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long! I can’t say enough good things about Jacob and will definitely recommend him to my family and friends! Thank you so much Jacob!!

• Katie

Katie F Sebesta · Married on 05/25/2019

Jacob created the best atmosphere for our wedding!!

We are so thankful for Jacob's way to create the best atmosphere for guests while being efficient and problem solving along the way! He has a talent for reading your guests vibe and what they want. We consider him to be our best choice in vendors and would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Wright · Married on 05/18/2019

j. Kelly productions- jacob kelly, dh

I had a great experience with Jacob. He was easy to contact, reasonably priced, and a lot of fun as a DJ for our wedding. He also did a great job with our custom monogram light. I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    J. Kelly Productions 8

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2019

Everything I could ask for and more!

We were sonplease with how everything went during the whole process of planning with them! Never knew thinking of songs for the wedding would be something a bride would stress over but after speak with their team it took a weight off our shoulders. They are so professional and made my wedding a lot of fun!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Butts · Married on 04/27/2019

Best DJ ever! Jacob is amazing!

We hired Jacob for our 4/27/19 wedding, and let me tell you... he rocked it! I’m so happy he was our DJ, he played exactly what we wanted (which was a weird mix of stuff lol). We first met Jacob at an open house and got his info, at the time we weren’t ready to look at DJ’s... a couple months later we came across him at another open house. He remembered us right off the bat! Something about him remembering us and the way he treated us, we were sold! (I had vendors who I had booked and couldn’t even remember us!). Our guests absolutely loved him and he even helped us customize our package specifically to our wants and needs. Would highly recommend Jacob to everyone! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Canon · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING! DJ Kelly in the house!!!

Honestly we couldn’t even begin to put into words how much WE LOVED JACOB! He was highly recommended by our Wedding Venue. He was amazing from the moment we met him to the end of my daughter’s incredible day! No doubt you will pic the best DJ EVER when you hire J Kelly Productions!!!

Bailey Robinson · Married on 04/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Jacob was an amazing DJ- my husband and I are so happy we chose him for our wedding! During the planning phone calls he took the time to get to know my husband and I as well as our music style. My husband and I have two different music tastes, and Jacob was able to blend them together for the perfect party music. He is very friendly, and works diligently to make sure you have everything you want. We had people on the dance floor the entire night because of Jacob! I would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Bret Ralston · Married on 03/01/2019

He kept the party going!

Jacob did a great job getting the crowd involved and keeping them on the dance floor. We had several guests request songs and he managed to fit them all in. Great experience!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Brooke · Married on 02/24/2019

Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Jacob was one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding (more than a year in advance) and I couldn’t of made a better decision!! He took my ideas and rolled with them and kept the party going all night with the perfect playlist. Throughout the planning process, I never had to worry about my DJ as I knew Jacob was always on top of things! Jacob made sure to personally congratulate my husband and I multiple times throughout the night and brought such an energy to our wedding night that it wouldn’t have been the same without him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Legit the best

I left a lot of the reception playlist up to him and it is the number one compliment we have been getting. The wedding was so much fun and I’m convenienced it was because the music had a way of keeping people excited! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    J. Kelly Productions 9

Jamie · Married on 02/02/2019

Jacob is it!

Where do I even begin?! Jacob is seriously incredible at what he does. Before the wedding, he took the time to get to know us as a couple, get a sense of our music taste, the vibe we were going for and learn about the structure of our special day. He was professional, easy to talk to, and I felt at ease knowing he would bring the music and keep the party going. We had a smaller guest count at reception and I had some concern about the dance floor feeling empty or the energy in the space feeling dull. All of those fears went ahead day of though, Jacob read the room and kept the energy alive and the dance floor seriously bumpin'. The music was so spot on and days after the wedding, guests were still talking about how fun the dance floor was. Jacob truly exceeded our expectations and helped us out with an unexpected issue with another vendor that was definitely outside of his scope of work. He had our best interest in mind from beginning to end. Thank you, Jacob!!! I can't say enough good things about you!!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • michaela

michaela · Married on 12/12/2018

Amazing DJ!

Awesome DJ! The music was amazing and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • W

Wendy R · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing DJ!

Jacob with J. Kelly Productions was the DJ for our wedding last weekend, and he did an amazing job! Our guests could not stop talking about the music and how fun the atmosphere was! I had told Jacob that I didn't think anyone would dance, but people were up dancing all night! He really knows how to read a crowd and adjust the music for the age of the guests, crowd size, etc.. And he listened to us during our planning meetings and played all of our favorite artists and songs. The whole evening ran flawlessly, and he kept the reception moving without stealing the spotlight. I would absolutely work with him again and I'm so thankful for his help in creating such a special night for us!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jen · Married on 11/30/2018

A night to remember!

J Kelley productions was amazing! He went above and beyond for our special day. The dance floor was never empty and everyone kept telling us what a fun wedding we had. I owe a lot of that to our dj! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amy · Married on 11/24/2018

Jacob is by far my favorite DJ in Houston! I have worked with him on multiple events over the last few years, and every one is always flawless. From a coordinator's perspective, I couldn't ask for a better vendor. He's easy to work with, always in a great mood, extremely responsive and professional, and most importantly, he keeps the dance floor full all night! He can read a crowd incredibly well and knows how to adapt and keep the energy up throughout the entire wedding. He is also a fantastic MC - a skill that is crucial for any event to be successful. Bottom line - Jacob is the BEST and I recommend him to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Mayra · Married on 11/10/2018

Great job!

He arrived and set up early. Kept the music flowing and was very good about taking our request. We really enjoyed seeing our names on the monogram lights. Awesome job!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Emily Gleich · Married on 11/03/2018

Kept the party going!

Jacob kept the party going! Great music and perfect transitions from song to song. He was great to work with and made sure to play what you wanted!

Sent on 12/06/2018