J. Kelly Productions Reviews

79 Reviews for J. Kelly Productions

• Cheri

Cheri L. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Excellent!

J Kelly Productions did our annual fundraising Gala, and did an outstanding job. He keep the program moving, and played awesome upbeat music to keep our guests entertained all evening! I would highly recommend him to coworkers and friends.

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Megan

Megan C. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Great Wedding DJ

DJ J. Kelly did a wonderful job at our wedding. He took the time to meet with us and really get a sense of what kind of music we liked. He made sure to play our must-have songs as well as keeping the music upbeat and flowing. My husband and I really enjoyed his work.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Brennan

Brennan F. · Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent!

I learned of J. Kelly Productions through my venue and I am so happy that I chose them for my big day. Working with them was very easy and I was able to fill out and update a questionnaire for months leading up to the wedding with what I envisioned for our wedding! Due to COVID, we had our pre-wedding meeting via phone but I felt like I personally knew Jacob Kelly after speaking with him. He was so personable and made us feel so comfortable talking about what we wanted for our wedding. He provided us with great suggestions and took the time to make sure he had the versions we wanted of certain songs. On the wedding day he was very professional and did so well reading what the crowd wanted and made it so much fun!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany D. · Married on 02/26/2021

Non-stop dancing!!!

HIRE HIM!!! We had such an amazing time because he had such an incredible way of reading the room and keeping the songs on that kept people on the dance floor! He was SO much fun as a person and it showed through as he DJ'd! Seriously the best choice we made - I wish I could get married again so we could hire him again!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah W. · Married on 01/31/2021

Best DJ Ever!!!

We got married back in January and Jacob made everything SO easy. Communication with him was great and he just really has it all down. He kept the crowd on the dance floor and made sure we were having fun until the very end! Highly highly recommend

Sent on 04/28/2021

Marianne R. · Married on 12/19/2020

Wedding reception

Music & MC kept the party going!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Joe · Married on 12/04/2020

One of a kind

It was on point and made all requests happen.

Sent on 04/20/2021

Alicia F. · Married on 08/22/2020

Jacob Kelly Productions

I was married on August 22, 2020 and it was a double ceremony. We were sent Gus who works with Jacob Kelly and he was exceptional! It wasn’t easy to coordinate what 2 different brides and grooms wanted with anything, however, with our DJ, he made it totally easy and enjoyable and was able to incorporate all kinds of different music to suit our cultures. I would absolutely use them again and couldn’t be more impressed with their professionalism and the way they kept me updated throughout the entire process including the weeks a days before the wedding as well as the day of the wedding itself! Thanks to Jacob and Gus for making our day so special!!

Alícia Flores

Sent on 09/02/2020

Makenna C. · Married on 08/08/2020

The dude to use

J Kelly Productions did an amazing job for our wedding at BSB! If you are having your wedding at BSB, they need to be your top pick. The up lights they provide are a must for this venue! Also we would highly recommend the ‘dancing on a cloud’ upgrade for the first dance. They kept the crowd going and the energy level high throughout the evening. A DJ can make or break your reception! Hands down they are well worth the investment, very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Madelyne

Madelyne R. · Married on 06/20/2020

The best DJ!!

J. Kelly was absolutely amazing! He worked with us and all of our music requests and he kept the crowd going all through the night. I highly recommend J. Kelly Productions for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Sara

Sara A. · Married on 06/19/2020

Absolute blast

We had DJ Al with J Kelly Productions at our wedding and everyone had an absolute blast! Working with Jacob leading up to the wedding was very pleasant and easy - he answered any questions we had and we rescheduled due to COVID and he was very understanding and helped us get a new date. The night of the wedding DJ Al was great at reading the room and getting people on the dance floor and everyone commented on what great music selections he chose. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Corey E. · Married on 05/24/2020

Exceeded expectations! Highly Recommend

We were assigned DJ Al Boogie to DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He made sure to play our must-have songs as well as keeping the music upbeat and flowing. Would highly recommend using J Kelly Productions!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Sharla H. · Married on 05/23/2020

Professional, Flexible, and Fun!!!

Working with Jacob leading up to my daughter's wedding was truly a joy! When COVID forced their ceremony and reception to be separated three months apart, Jacob had no reservations about moving their event date. He made the process so smooth and easy. As their date got closer, he worked with my daughter and SIL, helping them come up with a plan for their much anticipated reception. Al was the one who DJ'ed their event, and he was everything Jacob said he was. Sooooooo awesome!!!!!! I'll be honest. I was a little nervous at the thought of a stranger DJ'ing a reception full of close friends and family, but all my fears were completely and immediately put to rest when things got under way. Al was very engaging and so much fun! He adjusted the music when it seemed the dance floor was sparse, and played more of the songs that kept the dance floor full! I ended up having to move tables DURING the event to make the dance floor bigger! WHAT A FUN NIGHT!!!!!!!! Family and friends had a BLAST celebrating the newlyweds . . . an evening that will be remembered by all! I'm beyond happy we went with J. Kelly Productions!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Vivian · Married on 02/07/2020

Happy bride

I loved working with J. Kelly Productions. They really got to know my music style and used it for the wedding. Our guests loved their vibe and music choices and they kept the dance floor busy. My husband and I aren’t big on dancing but we surprisingly found ourselves on the dance floor more than we thought we would. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ to keep the good times rolling on our night.

Sent on 07/07/2020

Taelor R. · Married on 11/23/2019

Our special lighting

We wanted our names reflected onto the dance floor and Jacob was so helpful in making sure we got exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Joni C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

Jacob did a great job at our wedding! Months leading up to it was he was responsive to emails, planned a time to meet up to ease my nerves, and was flexible to any changes the week of. He didn't play songs on our "no play" list and everyone had a great time! He was punctual the day of to set up early and he was dressed for the occasion. I enjoyed having him as our DJ and would recommend him to others. He paid attention to details and did a great job pronouncing everyone's names that we had in our bridal party and our parents. Thanks so much Jacob!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lexy

Lexy B. · Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Loved working with J Kelly Productions! This vendor was chosen for us through an all inclusive package we purchased with our venue and I could not be happier with them! DJ Mark was fantastic!! He was very responsive to emails and just a joy to work with. All of the guests loved him at the wedding- he did a wonderful job with the music selection and with the microphone! Very thankful that we got the opportunity to work with him! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Jacob was amazing! The variety of music that was played kept everyone partying well into the evening. Jacob read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. I couldn’t of asked for anyone better to make my special day an awesome party! Thank you, J. Kelly Productions for everything!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kate L. · Married on 08/10/2019

Jacob made our wedding and reception so much fun!

Jacob did an amazing job with the music for our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better DJ! He is very easy to work with, I highly recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan W. · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome, made the night!!

Jacob was the DJ for our wedding, and he made the night! He set the mood/tone for the evening perfectly and exactly to my expectations. During the planning process, he was very accommodating and detail-oriented to make sure we got everything we wanted. Wouldn’t have wanted another DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Morgan J. · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Experience!

It was a great dance party. The music was awesome. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah N. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ J. Kelly

Jacob was the best DJ we could have asked for. He made our night extra perfect and was able to get the crowd going. Not only is he an amazing DJ, he made sure to make a personal connection with my husband and I as well. From personal phone calls and texts to tips and tricks for our honeymoon (where he had stayed before), Jacob does it all. THANK YOU for an amazing night and I would highly recommend J Kelly Productions to anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

J.kelly productions was amazing from the second we booked until the end. We have had so many people contact us to tell us how amazing our DJ was and that it was the most fun wedding and dance party they have been to. We will be booking Jacob for all my sisters weddings in the future!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Reagan

Reagan · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

Jacob was truly amazing! He really listened to what we were looking for and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long! I can’t say enough good things about Jacob and will definitely recommend him to my family and friends! Thank you so much Jacob!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 05/25/2019

Jacob created the best atmosphere for our wedding!!

We are so thankful for Jacob's way to create the best atmosphere for guests while being efficient and problem solving along the way! He has a talent for reading your guests vibe and what they want. We consider him to be our best choice in vendors and would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2019