DjBabyFaceWilliams

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Most Popular Price

DjBabyFaceWilliams is a premier DJ out of New Orleans, Louisiana who provides entertainment for a variety of special events. Each couple meets with Cavin to discuss their vision for their perfect wedding day. DjBabyFaceWilliams prides himself on knowing the dynamics of each wedding that requires specific tones to be set in order to create the best atmosphere.

Experience
DjBabyFaceWilliams began to DJ in 2003 after spending the majority of his childhood practicing and enjoying music. Winner of WeddingWire's 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 Couples’ Choice Award, this DJ will exceed all your entertainment expectations.

DjBabyFaceWilliams provides a plethora of music genres to be played on your special day. In addition to his music services, couples can utilize a lighting system that will further enhance your venue space. His services include:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel D. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, organized, and the best vendor choice I made

Calvin Williams was by far my favorite vendor for my wedding. He was so organized, and on top of it. An excellent communicator, and quick to answer every little email and question. He made
    our wedding the dance party I always wanted.
    Being in our mid-thirties, we had more retirees and kids in attendance than guests in our age range, so we were concerned about finding a good balance that everyone would enjoy. Calvin delivered. I think every single guest was dancing at some point (and I mean everyone- my husbands grandmother, my 3 year old nieces, and my uptight bosses).
    He also listened to exactly what we wanted. I found a slow version of our first dance song, as well as a pop-punk version, and asked him to fade into the up beat one to start the dance party directly from our 1st dance. He didn't just do a basic fade into it though, he completely mixed them into each other for a seamless transition. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
    He even secretly worked one on one with my husband to create a unique mix for the garter removal/toss, which was “epic”.
    Long story short, while you may regret some of your dance moves, you definitely won’t regret hiring Calvin Williams as your DJ. Words don’t do him justice.
    George E. Married on 05/27/2022

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For

DJ Calvin was amazing! He took us at the last minute and walked us through his simple but thorough process to make sure we covered all bases and had a great time. He was professional, communicative, and most importantly understood and executed our musical vision. He read the room and made sure the schedule was met and everyone had a good time. Highly recommend his service. Thanks again!
  • illustration stars

21419 Chester Cliff Ln. Katy, TX, 77449

Monday - Sunday 8am to 8pm
Location of (DjBabyFaceWilliams)
Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77001

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding