DjBabyFaceWilliams Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Benjamin D. Married on 07/30/2022

Excellent!

My wife and I planned our wedding reception in New Orleans and found DJBabyFaceWilliams here on wedding wire. The reviews were all very good so we decided to check him out. Our wedding reception was an absolute blast! One of my friends asked me during the first hour about the music and said it was really good (as a “host” that one line felt very good to hear as it basically confirmed that our guests were enjoying our “party”).

The preparation and planning that DJBabyFaceWilliams put into our event, and meeting with us several times beforehand was greatly appreciated. We had no doubt that it was going to be a great time. He definitely overdelivered and kept the night moving right along.

All in all we give him 5 stars and would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Thank you thank you thank you! We had a great time!

-Ben and Kristina
    Jasmine R. Married on 06/25/2022

Wedding/Reception

DjBabyFace was a pleasure to work with! Great communication skills, very detail-oriented, and overall his professionalism was amazing! Big thanks to DjBabyFace again for keeping us dancing with our guest all night long! 1000/10 definitely would recommend booking DjBabyFace for special events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel D. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, organized, and the best vendor choice I made

Calvin Williams was by far my favorite vendor for my wedding. He was so organized, and on top of it. An excellent communicator, and quick to answer every little email and question. He made
    our wedding the dance party I always wanted.
    Being in our mid-thirties, we had more retirees and kids in attendance than guests in our age range, so we were concerned about finding a good balance that everyone would enjoy. Calvin delivered. I think every single guest was dancing at some point (and I mean everyone- my husbands grandmother, my 3 year old nieces, and my uptight bosses).
    He also listened to exactly what we wanted. I found a slow version of our first dance song, as well as a pop-punk version, and asked him to fade into the up beat one to start the dance party directly from our 1st dance. He didn't just do a basic fade into it though, he completely mixed them into each other for a seamless transition. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
    He even secretly worked one on one with my husband to create a unique mix for the garter removal/toss, which was “epic”.
    Long story short, while you may regret some of your dance moves, you definitely won’t regret hiring Calvin Williams as your DJ. Words don’t do him justice.
    George E. Married on 05/27/2022

Best DJ We Could Have Asked For

DJ Calvin was amazing! He took us at the last minute and walked us through his simple but thorough process to make sure we covered all bases and had a great time. He was professional, communicative, and most importantly understood and executed our musical vision. He read the room and made sure the schedule was met and everyone had a good time. Highly recommend his service. Thanks again!
  • Xzavier
    Xzavier L. Married on 05/26/2022

Excellent & Skilled DJ 5-Star services

First things first, I did not want a boring wedding reception. I was very intentional on the music I wanted played during certain moments. DJ Babyface was way ahead of me. Secondly, during prep of music for the ceremony and organization everything was digital and could be completed online in populated fields. Every appointment he or we scheduled was ALWAYS on time. He mixed music for us for our 1st dance. Leading up to our wedding the communication became more frequent and we did a full run-through of the ceremony and critical moments.

At the wedding the music filled the New Orleans Museum of Art, which created an aire of such grandeur. The music sound was not overly loud and it was crystal clear. There were no issues with mics blaring, I mean sound went off perfectly.

Now the fun part! This DJ had our reception rocking from beginning to the end. The music selection was perfect and accommodate the taste and ages of all of our guest. The DJ read the room so well as if he was the author of the book.

New Orleans is filled with DJ's but the level of perfectionism, professionalism, skill, and details was on a whole new level. Initially we were nervous because the price seemed high for a DJ; but when look at all that we got and how he elevated our wedding including lighting and wireless mic set-up. It was one of the best choices that we made. We always pay for quality and hold vendors accountable and this DJ did not disappoint at all.

Highly Recommend!
    The Lee-Wellington's
    Alex Married on 05/13/2022

Conner/Patterson wedding

My husband and I loved Cavin. From the very first phone call we knew he was the Dj for us. He definitely has good positive energy! He was very organized and detailed. He made sure to keep us on track with our deadline. He kept the wedding up and flowing. He made sure keep track with the timeline since we had such a short reception. he gave us a list to let the bridal party and close family members suggest a few songs and he played them throughout the night so everyone could hear their song choice. So that definitely was a highlight . I would hire him again for any other event that we have! 10/10 recommend
    Hannah W. Married on 04/10/2022

Cavin was wonderful!

I'm beyond happy we booked Cavin for our DJ services. He was extremely responsive, very helpful in some song choices, was an amazing MC, and took the extra step to let us know for sure he received his payments. Although our wedding ended up being a lot smaller than we anticipated and he didn't have to do anything to keep the dance floor alive because no one was really ever on it, he still kept the mood up playing fun and energetic music. You will not go wrong booking with Cavin, I promise you that!
  • Kamara
    Kamara Married on 03/05/2022

Professional and Detail Oriented

Cavin was excellent! I can't stress enough how he was so thorough and detail oriented. He was asking us questions we didn't know we had! Lol. He was very nice and supportive. He even arranged for my husband to serenade me with an original song. So unexpected. I was in tears. He really aims and SUCCEEDS at making your day most special.
  • Steven
    Steven M. Married on 01/23/2022

Professional from Start to Finish

We could not have asked for a better DJ, or person, for our wedding. Cavin was an absolute professional from the start. He was thorough during the interview process, which made the wedding night that much better. Cavin understood our needs perfectly and delivered! He was so good, I danced until my legs could not dance anymore.... then I danced some more! No need to look any further, Cavin is your guy.
    Ayana T. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!!!! The best of the best

DJ baby face was above amazing… very professional and attentive.. words can’t begin to explain the way he pays attention to details… post wedding and my guest are still complimenting his services… I would definitely book him over and over… I highly recommend him
  • Joey
    Joey Married on 12/31/2021

A True Professional and Master of His Craft

Aside from being a great DJ and master at what he does, he is also a genuine nice guy and and was a pleasurer to work with. His system and process will ensure sure that he helps create the party that is tailored for you. He didn't just ask for a list of songs...he took the time to get to know us a little through zoom calls to help us help him get everything right. Sound set up 10 of 10, selection 10 of 10, lighting 10 of 10, timelines 10 of 10...I could go on. So many comments from guest after our wedding about how good the Dj was! He knows how to read the room and will bring the energy to get your party started without stealing the show! I'd choose him again in a heartbeat!
    Tylynn G. Married on 12/17/2021

A Great Time!

Cavin was professional at all times. We really enjoyed the meetings we had before the actual wedding day. He was really able to hone in on our style and taste in music as well as the atmosphere that we wanted to create for the night. The music was spot on and our guests as well us ourselves enjoyed the reception!
    Jenna Married on 12/04/2021

Incredible!!

Just the best, so easy to work with and created a fun sixties only set list for my 30th birthday! Loved working with him and highly recommend!
  • Carla
    Carla A. Married on 11/21/2021

Great time!

We hired Dj Babyface for our wedding he is very professional and he is very detailed with his services. He listened to our taste in music and made it exactly how we wanted it to be. Everyone enjoyed their time dancing the night away. We liked how focused and involved when it came to making sure we had the sound we wanted and the vibe we wanted. He’s such a cool DJ and we absolutely recommend his services for anyone who wants to have a great time at an event just like we had a great time and memorable moment.
    Shantell J. Married on 11/13/2021

It’s The Professionalism For Me

Babyface was professional from start to finish. He was dressed like a groomsmen with the equipment to match. His attention to detail was amazing. He is also able to read the crowd and make the necessary adjustments.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He understood the assignment!

We went to a wedding a few months before ours and noticed no one was on the dance floor, this became a concern of ours for our own reception. We expressed our worries to Cavin and he gave us some great advice on how to keep the dance floor moving, it definitely paid off!
  • Neha
    Neha S. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect Choice!

If we wrote everything the guests raved to us about DJ Babyface, we'd be here for paragraphs, so we'll keep it short.

We were nervous about how the DJ, any DJ would handle our wedding with such a diverse crowd and infuse in Bollywood music as well and our expectations were beyond exceeded. Everyone had a blast and he was so friendly and professional and kept up with all of the adjustments and changes and non-traditional games in such a fluid manner it was FLAWLESS.

We couldn't have picked a better DJ.

-The Wootens
  • Jennyrd1
    Jennifer Married on 07/02/2021

The Best DJ

Dj BabyFace Williams was so cool to work with. He asked lots of questions, listened to what we wanted, was extremely professional and had us and our guest on the dance floor all night! He's definitely the best and we highly recommend him for your wedding or any special event!
    Tiara J. Married on 06/27/2021

Wedding 6/27/21

DJ Babyface Williams was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process . He was very knowledgeable and helpful explaining and helping us to make decisions for the wedding. He did an amazing job keeping the crowd on the dance floor during the reception.
    Christopher M. Married on 06/12/2021

Over and beyond

I cannot express how impressed I was with Cavin. His attention to detail floored my team and I. We’ve worked with a lot of DJ’s and he definitely gave us a wonderful experience. He provided lighting for our clients and created a one of a kind memory for them. I HIGHLY recommend.
  • Irielle
    Irielle B. Married on 06/12/2021

Lit with love!

From the first email, our experience was filled with professionalism, responsiveness, clarity, and urgency. DJ BabyFace set up zoom calls for us to discuss our interests, intended flow of events, and must haves for our big day. We not only felt heard, but more so valued and respected which is our reason we chose him. His attention to detail, ability to match the crowd, and awesome spirit and energy is what kept our reception lit! Let’s just say, the bride and groom NEVER took a seat! Thank you again DJ BabyFace. You were amazing!
    Sarah Married on 05/14/2021

Best wedding DJ

Cavin was such a great person to work with. As a bride, it can be nerve wrecking to make sure everything is lined up correctly. Cavin was very attentive & has excellent communication skills. We were still making decisions 3 days before show time! He kept the party moving & helped create our own non-traditional flow. My husband & I were very happy with the way everything turned out & highly recommend DJ Babyface for any event!
  • W
    Walter J. Married on 05/14/2021

Dope DJ🔥🔥🔥

Dj BabyFace Was Great! He Made My Wedding Reception The Party Me & My Wife! He Is A Great Creator, Very Professional, Great Listener. I Enjoyed The Experience We Had With Him & I Definitely Would Hire Him Again! Five Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Kerri A. Married on 03/13/2021

Beyond our expectations!!!

DJ Babyface Williams was definitely what we were looking for in a "Wedding" dj. At first, it was difficult in deciding on a dj because you won't actually know his work until wedding day AND word of mouth wasn't much help because most people don't realize how different a "dj" and a "wedding dj" are. So, what did it for us was that DJBABYFACEWILLIAMS took us with him virtually to a real wedding. He showed us and explained everything that was entailed throughout the day. We were very pleased with what we saw, so we booked
    After we booked, it didn't stop there. From day 1 he was professional, constant, flexible whn we had to reschedule our whole wedding date, and most importantly, he listened. On wedding day he provided all ceremony and reception music. He knows how to keep the guest on the floor and out of their seats. Let's just say our wedding was lit and people are still talking about the wonderful time they had. The service he provided was money well spent and I would recommend him 100% Thank you DJBABYFACEWILLIAMS!!!
    Kerri & Archie Tucker 🤗