DjBabyFaceWilliams Reviews

DjBabyFaceWilliams 3
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great service

Great service great customer service

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • ALISHA

ALISHA JOHNSON · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing, helluva night, our guests are still raving, my guy and I are still on cloud 9

If you're looking for a total package DJ, then DJ Babyface Williams is your guy. From the 1st time I reached out, I knew he was DJ for our day. It was his professionalism, easability to speak about the flow of our big day, and his genuine concern for an ultimate experience that caught my attention. We spoke often to make sure everything was in order. I expressed my vision for the day and he delivered. His services FAR EXCEEDED my expectations ! Thanks for an awesome night!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2019

Awesome dj!

DJ Babyface Williams was an excellent DJ! We were planning a destination wedding and were somewhat apprehensive about hiring a DJ sight unseen. After having our first conversation (which was a hour long), all my fears went out the window; I knew DJ Babyface was the man for the job! He asked questions about us as a couple as well as individually in an attempt to get to know us. Later in the process, he sent a complete wedding packet that went over the timeline, primary song lists, preferred vendors, etc. And speaking of vendors, he referred us to our officiant, suggested places for our meet and greet to be held and other activities to do while in NOLA.

If you want someone that is detailed oriented, punctual, professional and personable, hire DJ Babyface for your wedding! Our quests stayed on the dancefloor throughout the wedding; my only regret is that we didn't book him to stay longer! We also appreciated the fact the DJ Babyface is diverse and plays all genres of music. Any questions/concerns that we had were addressed quickly (he was always accessible via email, phone or text). Also, I found his pricing to be very reasonable and actually a steal for the services he provides! I would not hesitate to recommend DJ Babyface to anyone looking for quality service!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/05/2019

Thorough to a t!

We booked DJBabyFaceWilliams for our NOLA Wedding from NYC, not knowing anyone in the area. He was the most thorough, detail-oriented and legit DJ I can imagine. His questionnaires and FaceTime conversations really helped make us feel secure about our event.

Our guests were so happy with everything, he even let us do a few shoutouts to special guests and found special songs for them.

Our processional music was perfect and everything went off without a hitch.

He really CARES about your event and not just playing music he wants to play.

Also - he really does have a babyface!

BOOK HIM!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Z

Zella D · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome job

DJ Babyface was AMAZING! He kept everybody on the dance floor all night. He was VERY PROFESSIONAL. I will most definitely be using his services again and I would recommend his services to anyone for any event

Sent on 03/21/2019

Shelly · Married on 01/26/2019

Our experience with DJ Babyface was excellent. He was very thorough and organized with his process to best understand our requests.

We highly recommend DJ Babyface for your wedding reception! Our overall experience from start to finish was excellent. He was very thorough with getting to know his client and all the guests in our wedding reception. We have received nothing but compliments about our music and flow since our wedding.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Y

Yadira Moreno · Married on 01/04/2019

Perfection!

Working with DJ BabyFace was seamless throughout the entire process! What made him unique from the others is his interest to meet, discuss, and understand our vision as a couple! All his questions allowed for him to understand what we really wanted to achieve during the reception. From ensuring he could pronounce names, to ensuring our song - sounded exactly like we need it too. He could read the audience, and knew our "looks" in making everything PERFECT! He was awesome with SPANISH music too! He got the vibe going - thank you Dj BabyFace for making our day - perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Danaeha

Danaeha Dave · Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent!

BabyFace is an amazing DJ with an incredible attention to detail! He went out of his way to engage both me and my husband in the process and of all of my vendors seemed most concerned about the entire event and making sure that it turned out how we envisioned. He asked a lot of detailed questions, which I appreciated immensely. I especially loved the way he met with us several times to ensure that he was able to get to know us as a couple.

I highly recommend hiring Cavin as your wedding DJ. He is beyond professional and delivers on what he promises. I felt extremely relaxed when it came to our music for the evening. Our guests were very impressed and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Of the 20+ vendors that participated in our wedding...he was one of the a few that went above and beyond our expectations.

Thank you so much for everything, Babyface!! We’ll be looking for you when we have our vow renewal!

Sent on 02/07/2019

John Cox · Married on 12/08/2018

Great DJ for Weddings

Our DJ was very interested in capturing the mood that we set forth. He was in constant contact with us to help uncover this mood. He also worked to include our wedding party. He was very considerate of our budget and he anticipated issues that could arise which was helpful.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 12/02/2018

Happy Bride

A good dj that understands what's involved to conduct a wedding

Sent on 12/11/2018

Lakitta · Married on 11/16/2018

DJ played a variety of music for the variety of my guests. Very professional and reliable service, will book again for the next family event. Also contacted in advance for any special requests. Definitely recommend for a great time!

Sent on 06/03/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany Gray · Married on 10/27/2018

#SaveTheLastDantz Wedding!!

I can’t stress how AMAZING DJBabyFaceWilliams was, not just on our wedding day, but thoughout the WHOLE PLANNING PROCESS!!! You’re doing you and your wedding guest a disservice by not booking him!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Veronica Holmes · Married on 10/20/2018

A night full

Cavin talent supercedes his reputation. All the music we asked for was played. Even with last minute requests were met without hesitation. From the venue coordinator to the caterer, he communicated with everyone. He also went over the “day of” timeline and discussed important details to ensure everything would be in place.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2018

Djbabyfacewilliams was amazing! He seriously made our wedding. The entire process from the first conversation to the last was very through and professional. He wanted to make sure he knew EXACTLY what we wanted. During the reception when we were running ahead of schedule he was able to make changes on the fly and keep everyone engaged. I knew the dj would make or break a wedding and you can’t go wrong with Djbabyfacewilliams! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jacinta · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ BabyFace Williams delivered for our wedding! The dance floor was LIT the entire night. He was professional from beginning to end. It started with our initial phone consultation where he got to know us as a couple and inquired about our music styles. He then sent us even more detailed surveys and followed up with us when we didn't complete them on time. Anytime we had questions, he was available within 24 hours to answer them. We live in ATL but every time we visited NOLA, he was available to meet with us in person. Always professional and open. Despite his busy schedule, he always made us feel like we were a priority. DJ Babyface met with us two days before the wedding and played all of our primary songs to make sure he had the right versions of the songs for our ceremony and must plays for the reception as well as to answer any last minute questions. My family and my husband's family have different music styles (I mean we are from rivalry cities) so I was worried about the balance of music. He assured me that he would be able to meet the needs of everyone while keeping the dance floor live all night, which was a priority for us. We wanted everyone to have FUN and dance the night away. I was still a bit nervous. But let me tell you! He did not disappoint- the dance floor was crunk from beginning to end- young and old & NOLA and ATL. The mixture of music was perfect. His ability to read the crowd was phenomenal. Every time the photographer or wedding planner tried to get us to take a formal shot or sign the marriage license, we had to tell them to wait because it was literally hit after hit and we were on the dance floor with our guests having an amazing time- they had to drag us away and we ran right back. If you want a professional and phenomenal experience, what are you waiting for?!?!?! Stop reading and call DJ Babyface Williams right now! I promise you, it will be one of the best decisions you make for your big day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Marilyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Wow! Words can not express how pleased we are with your service. Through the rain and the power outage at the hotel, you were not only there, but early. You showed up and showed out. Your level of professionalism and service that you provided, was far above what we thought was even possible. You left a lasting memory for all of my family. We will have to use your services in the future!!

Craig Williams Martin Family Reunion Host Committee

Sent on 08/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2018

Dj Babyface Williams is the real deal. He is incredibly professional, responsive, and and all around cool guy. We had several conference calls with him leading up to the wedding where we talked about the vibe of how we wanted our wedding to feel, any specific genres of music (like music from India and Trinidad for my husband's side of the family), the timeline for the wedding day, and all other small details that you wouldn't even think of but are incredibly important. In all areas, he absolutely nailed it. He gave us great suggestions on song choice and when to play what. When our wedding day came, he showed up 3-4 hrs before the ceremony start time to setup and sound check. Throughout the night he was on point, the whole time. He had everyone on the floor all night dancing, and really made our wedding the best it could be. If you want to have an amazing time and deal with a true professional and great communicator, book DJ Babyface!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Stephen · Married on 03/31/2018

Before diving into too much detail, I have to say that Dj BabyFace Williams was easily THE most professional vendor at our wedding. Not only does he provide excellent service, he clearly had a personal interest in making sure our wedding day was enjoyable. In fact, in moments of crisis at our wedding he was willing to go above and beyond his contractual terms to help out and assist. He wasn't just "any other vendor", he was an important part of our team and we are extremely grateful to him.

We had a number of calls with him before the wedding – he wanted to get a sense of the type of music each of us liked, the general theme / feel of the wedding that we wanted to evoke, and the types of people (ages, geography, music preferences) that we were inviting as guests. He also took the initiative to visit our wedding venues (ceremony and after party) in order to speak with property managers and get acquainted with the space. Prior to the wedding we walked through specific songs that we wanted included in our day and he provided advice as how to structure events during our wedding day so that everything could flow smoothly. During the day of the wedding he was completely on point – 100% worth his fee. He helped to make our “first look” memorable, helped to flipped our ceremony room into a reception hall, and provided comic relief during moments in which our nerves were high – all above and beyond his contract. Everyone enjoyed the music – there was something for everyone, young and old. He was a major contributor to our day.

Thanks DjBabyFaceWilliams – we’re extremely grateful and enjoyed working with you. Happy to act as a reference in the future.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Trayon · Married on 03/10/2018

Cavin is awesome he is easy to work with very professional and takes pride in his craft. I have been to several weddings but have never heard a dJ keep it as live as he did for our wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Jeremy · Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding experience with DjBabyFace was awesome from his professionalism, vision, experience, and the timeline that the venue followed. He was prompt with every response and stayed in contact throughout the whole fifteen months. We have friends daily complementing BabyFace. Choose him, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Kelley · Married on 01/27/2018

Cavin delivered exceptional services!! From beginning to end, we were pleased with his expertise, customer service, flexibility, and honest feedback! Communication is key to ensuring your big day turns out great and he definitely provides clear communication!

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • O

Onika · Married on 10/08/2017

First off, allow me to highlight the level of professionalism that was exemplified by Mr. Cavin Williams. After experiencing no call backs from DJ’s we were looking into securing, we got a referral/ recommendation to DJ Babyface Williams from our photographer. Because our wedding was destination in New Orleans, I was challenged with deciding on a number of vendors. After a conversation with Cavin, there was definitely a connection. We were certain that we we going with a great DJ.
    His consultative process was very comforting. We had recurring conference calls to discuss playlists, timing and other recommendations for a smooth delivery. He was flexible with changes on the song list and also did his due diligence to ensure he had all the right songs (and right versions of them!).
    Cavin met with us in person before the wedding to assist with day of scheduling and it was very helpful. He worked seamlessly with the venue and provided a best of breed service.
    His set and presentation was impressive for a one man show!
    The uplighting provided also added such character to the space. All in all, he was a great personality and great to work with through it all.

I highly recommend DJ Babyface Williams for your wedding event as well as any other event you may be planning.
    The services were outstanding!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Debra · Married on 09/09/2017

The best!!! If you are looking for someone who is experienced, professional, and pays attention to detail, this is your man!! He kept the party going and us moving!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    DjBabyFaceWilliams 4
    DjBabyFaceWilliams 5
    DjBabyFaceWilliams 6

Alexandra · Married on 07/15/2017

We booked DJBabyFaceWilliams for our wedding reception & I have to say he is awesome! My husband and I did not live in town so our way of communication was through emails and phone calls and he will always respond extremely quick. It did not matter if it was 2 am, he still emailed/called. He was always professional, willing to adjust to time shifts and had good suggestions on time management and other things as well. #Nottoohardtofind

Sent on 08/20/2017