Spin Majic

• Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Spin Majic

As you step out onto the dance floor, all eyes are upon you as the first notes of the song begin to play. The room is silent, except for the music playing and you're living in the moment. Your first dance comes only once in a lifetime, and tonight, it's exactly as how you dreamed it would be. As the song ends, applause and tears are the final result as you leave the dance floor, writing a new chapter in your love story- the soundtrack.

With over 15 years experience in wedding entertainment and a definitive music appreciation background, why else should you choose Spin Majic for your wedding day?

First of all, I go above and beyond to exceed your expectations before, during and after your wedding. I assist you throughout the entire planning stages, and the online interactive planning form is so detailed that you'll feel like you're envisioning your wedding day as if it were happening right before your eyes! The music library contains over 40,000 songs for you to choose from to pick out not just selections for the special dances, but songs you want to hear throughout the event, such as dance music and dinner music.

I'm also very meticulous and organized and treat your wedding itinerary with the same organization so that everything runs smoothly and perfectly. I rely on the quality of the music rather than the flash and the glitz, and put the spotlight on YOU and not on myself...after all, it's your day and it's all about you and your new life together.

I strive to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves and talking about your wedding day for years to come, but my main goal is that you have the wedding of your dreams... happy, emotional, fun and full of memories. I consider myself to be a wedding DJ exclusively, I'm 100% geared to weddings, and I never book more than one per day; I handle all the weddings myself so that there's no surprise who will show up to your wedding! I don't talk all over the music or embarrass guests but instead rely on the music selection throughout the event so that everyone enjoys themselves.

So now that you know a little bit more about Spin Majic, why not go a little further and take US for a spin?

shutterstock 97733735 51 205173 1565887886
Bouquet Toss!
  • Videos 1

37 Reviews for Spin Majic

robert sanchez · Married on 07/28/2018

After our last DJ fell through, David came through amazingly with only a weeks notice for our wedding. His online planning is perfect for someone like me who is very organized. I would use David again and highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Dori

Dori · Married on 04/21/2018

David was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with! He made choosing our music a breeze and played nearly every song we requested. He has great instincts and kept people on the dance floor all evening. We asked him to play a song that he did not have (although he has an incredibly diverse and extensive list of music) and he was quick to add it to our playlist for us. I’d recommend him for any wedding or party!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amy · Married on 04/08/2018

Dave was fantastic! He made our wedding day stress free and fun. The online planning form was super simple to fill out. I was slightly worried that some of our more eccentric music selections would clash with the traditional stuff, but Dave made everything flow together seamlessly. His pricing is competitive and fair. I would absolutely recommend Dave to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/20/2018

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spin Majic 1
    Active/Retired Military Brides/Grooms

In thanking military Brides and/or Grooms for their service, we offer a special $50 discount on any wedding package, no expiration date, regardless whether you're active, retired or reserves. Message us for details.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Brooke's Photography
    Brooke's Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with David & Karee this past weekend and they did a FANTASTIC job!!! David played a great mix of music and Karee was so sweet and attentive. They did a wonderful job and kept the music flowing!! I hope to work with y'all again soon!!

• Enberg Photography
    Enberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with David (Spin Majic) and he had EVERYONE on the dance floor partying like a rockstar! It was so much fun! Good job David!

• P.O. Box 8 Texas City, 77592 See on map
    713-885-2309 (Phone number)
    713-291-4300 (Other Phone Number)