P.O. Box 8, Texas City, TX 77592 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Spin Majic

As you step out onto the dance floor, all eyes are upon you as the first notes of the song begin to play. The room is silent, except for the music playing and you're living in the moment. Your first dance comes only once in a lifetime, and tonight, it's exactly as how you dreamed it would be. As the song ends, applause and tears are the final result as you leave the dance floor, writing a new chapter in your love story- the soundtrack.

With over 15 years experience in wedding entertainment and a definitive music appreciation background, why else should you choose Spin Majic for your wedding day?

First of all, I go above and beyond to exceed your expectations before, during and after your wedding. I assist you throughout the entire planning stages, and the online interactive planning form is so detailed that you'll feel like you're envisioning your wedding day as if it were happening right before your eyes! The music library contains over 40,000 songs for you to choose from to pick out not just selections for the special dances, but songs you want to hear throughout the event, such as dance music and dinner music.

I'm also very meticulous and organized and treat your wedding itinerary with the same organization so that everything runs smoothly and perfectly. I rely on the quality of the music rather than the flash and the glitz, and put the spotlight on YOU and not on myself...after all, it's your day and it's all about you and your new life together.

I strive to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves and talking about your wedding day for years to come, but my main goal is that you have the wedding of your dreams... happy, emotional, fun and full of memories. I consider myself to be a wedding DJ exclusively, I'm 100% geared to weddings, and I never book more than one per day; I handle all the weddings myself so that there's no surprise who will show up to your wedding! I don't talk all over the music or embarrass guests but instead rely on the music selection throughout the event so that everyone enjoys themselves.

So now that you know a little bit more about Spin Majic, why not go a little further and take US for a spin?

tc 51 205173 157568560198785
Videos 1 Video

43 Reviews for Spin Majic

Matt M · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Highly Recommended!

We booked Spin Majic as our DJ and officiant for our wedding.

They did an amazing job! David was responsive, professional, and friendly. He helped walk us through our wedding timeline and gave suggestions to help make our wedding as perfect as possible. Their website made choosing songs easy, and the song library is fairly large. When one song we wanted wasn't listed, David quickly assured us that he would make sure he would make it available. Finally, Spin Majic went above and beyond to make sure our guests had a great time! They provide cards with a QR code allows people to request songs; a lot of our guests really loved that!

We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Taylor Tucker · Married on 11/22/2019

Unmatched!

David was phenomenal- I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He read the crowd extremely well & always knew the BEST songs to play. He has a very easy to navigate online forum to ensure every song played is exactly what you want, which is so relieving. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect, David!!!
    -The Tucker’s 11.22.19

Sent on 12/04/2019

Adrianne Hamilton · Married on 11/01/2019

Stress-free!

David was so great to work with! I am so glad we trusted Spin Majic with our big day. His online planning portal was easy to use and made picking out all our music fun and enjoyable, rather than stressful which planning a wedding can be. David is very passionate about his job and it showed during our consultation where he got to know us a couple and then even more when he was behind the table at our reception making sure everyone was having a great time. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Spin Majic Pricing

Spin Majic Price Rates

Spin Majic FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    TX

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spin Majic 1
    Active/Retired Military Brides/Grooms

In thanking military Brides and/or Grooms for their service, we offer a special $50 discount on any wedding package, no expiration date, regardless whether you're active, retired or reserves. Message us for details.

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Brooke's Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with David & Karee this past weekend and they did a FANTASTIC job!!! David played a great mix of music and Karee was so sweet and attentive. They did a wonderful job and kept the music flowing!! I hope to work with y'all again soon!!

• Enberg Photography
    Enberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with David (Spin Majic) and he had EVERYONE on the dance floor partying like a rockstar! It was so much fun! Good job David!

• P.O. Box 8 Texas City, 77592 See on map
    713-885-2309 (Phone number)
    713-291-4300 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Spin Majic)