Spin Majic

• Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Spin Majic

As you step out onto the dance floor, all eyes are upon you as the first notes of the song begin to play. The room is silent, except for the music playing and you're living in the moment. Your first dance comes only once in a lifetime, and tonight, it's exactly as how you dreamed it would be. As the song ends, applause and tears are the final result as you leave the dance floor, writing a new chapter in your love story- the soundtrack.

With over 15 years experience in wedding entertainment and a definitive music appreciation background, why else should you choose Spin Majic for your wedding day?

First of all, I go above and beyond to exceed your expectations before, during and after your wedding. I assist you throughout the entire planning stages, and the online interactive planning form is so detailed that you'll feel like you're envisioning your wedding day as if it were happening right before your eyes! The music library contains over 40,000 songs for you to choose from to pick out not just selections for the special dances, but songs you want to hear throughout the event, such as dance music and dinner music.

I'm also very meticulous and organized and treat your wedding itinerary with the same organization so that everything runs smoothly and perfectly. I rely on the quality of the music rather than the flash and the glitz, and put the spotlight on YOU and not on myself...after all, it's your day and it's all about you and your new life together.

I strive to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves and talking about your wedding day for years to come, but my main goal is that you have the wedding of your dreams... happy, emotional, fun and full of memories. I consider myself to be a wedding DJ exclusively, I'm 100% geared to weddings, and I never book more than one per day; I handle all the weddings myself so that there's no surprise who will show up to your wedding! I don't talk all over the music or embarrass guests but instead rely on the music selection throughout the event so that everyone enjoys themselves.

So now that you know a little bit more about Spin Majic, why not go a little further and take US for a spin?

shutterstock 97733735 51 205173 1565887886

Spin Majic 2
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Henley · Married on 09/27/2019

Can't beat a good time

Spin Majic spun my wedding into a magical night! Everything went beautifully into place. My dad and I mixed up the traditional father daughter dance with the help of David. It was a huge success and full of laughter. All ages of guest were out on the dance floor together living up the moment. David went above and beyond for us and our guest. He was very accommodating throughout the whole process. I found the forms he used to be quite fun and very personable. This helped me visualize my wedding as a whole and create the ultimate dream wedding for me and my husband as best fit to us! Not only did we have David as our DJ but we also hired him as our officiant. He spoke clear and direct which gave me a sense of peace. I met David years ago and had been to several events he worked including my middle school dances, prom, and several weddings. I knew as soon as I got engaged I wanted to hire him! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Spin Majic 3
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Molodtsova · Married on 09/21/2019

Great fun!

David did an amazing job. The guests have danced so much! It was a pleasure communicating to him before the wedding too. During the wedding he was professional and has fulfilled all the requests. Will recommend him for the next couples!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Spin Majic 4
  • Rachel

Rachel Stelly · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ & Officiant

David with Spin Majic was awesome! My husband and I really enjoyed working him from beginning to end! He was so friendly and helpful. He offered great advice and suggestions during the planning of our wedding. During rehearsal when our coordinator was running late, he was patient and stayed as long as he needed to make sure we were ready for our big day. We received so many compliments about the light and fun ceremony (exactly how we wanted it!), the dancing at the reception, and the shoe game. He really made our day memorable! We would definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 08/19/2019

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spin Majic 1
    Active/Retired Military Brides/Grooms

In thanking military Brides and/or Grooms for their service, we offer a special $50 discount on any wedding package, no expiration date, regardless whether you're active, retired or reserves. Message us for details.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Brooke's Photography
    Brooke's Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with David & Karee this past weekend and they did a FANTASTIC job!!! David played a great mix of music and Karee was so sweet and attentive. They did a wonderful job and kept the music flowing!! I hope to work with y'all again soon!!

• Enberg Photography
    Enberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with David (Spin Majic) and he had EVERYONE on the dance floor partying like a rockstar! It was so much fun! Good job David!

• P.O. Box 8 Texas City, 77592 See on map
    713-885-2309 (Phone number)
    713-291-4300 (Other Phone Number)