Spin Majic Reviews

38 Reviews for Spin Majic

• Rachel

Rachel Stelly · Married on 08/10/2019

DJ & Officiant

David with Spin Majic was awesome! My husband and I really enjoyed working him from beginning to end! He was so friendly and helpful. He offered great advice and suggestions during the planning of our wedding. During rehearsal when our coordinator was running late, he was patient and stayed as long as he needed to make sure we were ready for our big day. We received so many compliments about the light and fun ceremony (exactly how we wanted it!), the dancing at the reception, and the shoe game. He really made our day memorable! We would definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 08/19/2019

robert sanchez · Married on 07/28/2018

After our last DJ fell through, David came through amazingly with only a weeks notice for our wedding. His online planning is perfect for someone like me who is very organized. I would use David again and highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Dori

Dori · Married on 04/21/2018

David was absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with! He made choosing our music a breeze and played nearly every song we requested. He has great instincts and kept people on the dance floor all evening. We asked him to play a song that he did not have (although he has an incredibly diverse and extensive list of music) and he was quick to add it to our playlist for us. I’d recommend him for any wedding or party!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Amy · Married on 04/08/2018

Dave was fantastic! He made our wedding day stress free and fun. The online planning form was super simple to fill out. I was slightly worried that some of our more eccentric music selections would clash with the traditional stuff, but Dave made everything flow together seamlessly. His pricing is competitive and fair. I would absolutely recommend Dave to anyone getting married!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Lauryn · Married on 12/31/2017

David was fantastic throughout the whole process of wedding planning! My parents and I met with David and his wife at their home about a week before the wedding (which I thought made the visit very personal); we went over the timeline and everything that would take place during the ceremony and reception! The timeline we went over at his home matched perfectly to the timeline the night of the wedding! We also got married NYE this year and David came up with some really cool ideas to bring in the new year! It’s been a few days since the wedding and I am still getting compliments about the song choices and how perfect everything was! I would highly recommend spin majic to anyone for any event!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 06/03/2017

David did an outstanding job of reading the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor all night long. Even without a wedding coordinator the night ran so smoothly because of him! I would recommend Spin Majic to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Chanda · Married on 05/20/2017

The music was perfect and everyone was out on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Brandi · Married on 11/12/2016

David was very easy to work with and made this part of my wedding very simple! I love his organization and careful attention to detail. He listened to my very strict guidelines and made out night wonderful! I had so many compliments on David! He kept my wedding moving and even made a few audibles on a whim requested by myself. He is wonderful and will for sure be on my list should we ever host another event!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alice May · Married on 10/22/2016

David was incredible to work with! We hired him to DJ for our wedding and we are so glad we did. My (now) husband and I have been to so many weddings where you could tell that the DJ wished that he was somewhere else.... so David was a breath of fresh air. You could tell that he really loves what he does. His planning form was so detailed and prompted me to think about answers to questions i never would have thought about on my own. He made our needs a top priority, and he worked closely with the other vendors so that the night went off without a hitch. An added bonus?? He has a fog machine that you can rent! This was a big hit with our guests :)

All-in-all, we would highly recommend SpinMajic to any bride who is looking for a DJ and I hope that there is another event in our future to where we can work with him again!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Holly · Married on 10/07/2016

David was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! He always got back to me within 24 hours, and the online planning form really helped me shape the evening. He was flexible up to and all throughout the event on schedules and set up. 100% recommendation!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2016

The person you choose as a DJ is very important because they essentially become the voice for your reception. We were lucky to have chosen David with Spin Majic because he was awesome! He came recommended from our caterer, and our caterer was not wrong. He has a great form for you to fill out which allows him to truly personalize the ceremony and reception to your taste in music and personality. He was very professional, kind, and accommodating. He has quality equipment and was reasonably priced. If we had to do it all over again, he would still be our first choice as DJ.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

I absolutely loved having David as my wedding DJ!!! He did such a wonderful job at my reception and I highly recommend him!! If you want a fun DJ you and your crowd will love, sign with David. Our reception was so special and FUN!! I danced the entire time!! My guests loved him and I received so many compliments!! Job very well done, David!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 04/09/2016

David DJ'd our wedding this past April and we couldn't have been more satisfied! He was attentive and helpful throughout the ENTIRE process. He has an online portal that allows you to create your own timeline for the day as well as choose all of your music. The portal was very efficient and made the information sharing process extremely easy. David showed up on the day of earlier than he needed to and made sure the entire event ran smoothly. During and even now after the wedding, we are still receiving compliments on David. A member of our wedding has even booked him for her upcoming nuptials- which speaks volumes on the impression David made with our guests. I am confident that there are very few (if any) DJs in Houston that can provide the quality of service that David's provides for the cost. I don't hesitate to recommend David to anyone planning a wedding in the Houston area!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Thao · Married on 12/05/2015

Spin Majic went above and beyond to make to our wedding special and memorable. He was adaptable and was highly organized. I would highly recommend him for any special occasions! It was an absolute pleasure and I will continue to recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

David did a awesome Job ! Very Professional and Everyone loved him and Great Personality! Will use him again in Other events!

Sent on 09/22/2016

We love David!!

Out of all the vendors we picked for the wedding day, David was tied with one other for our top favorite. He is flexible, professional, and always ready to offer advice. His responsiveness is incredibly fast to the point where I sometimes wondered if he was waiting for my emails :)

He had not worked at our venue before but came and set up as if he'd worked there for years. I didn't have to worry at all. He had a tough audience to please but he had us dancing and smiling the whole time. We absolutely enjoyed working with David.

The five stars on each category is true. You will definitely get the value for what you pay for, which is reasonable by the way. Expect him to help you from beginning to end and to be there always, not just when it counts.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Adriana · Married on 08/30/2014

Great DJ. He played everything I requested and more.. I asked him to control the wedding, gave him a list of what would happen and when, he was a pro. I still get compliments on how smooth the transition from ceremony, dinner, and reception went. No awkward pauses. They were fun and outgoing and had us smiling and dancing. Awesome guys!!!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Cheyenne · Married on 11/23/2013

Spin Majic made our wedding day special. They always responded to our emails. They had a great website for us to go on to choose our music which helped a lot. Our wedding was going to be outside but due to the weather we had to move it in. They made the transition easy. They made our wedding stress free. Thank You again for such a great day!

Sent on 11/25/2013

monica · Married on 02/15/2013

David is an awesome dj! He is so organized and helpful, even gave us some cool ideas for the reception. He knew how to get people on the dance floor and kept a good flow all night. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Vanessa · Married on 01/04/2013

Excellent DJ! All my friends and family had a great time.

Sent on 01/13/2013

David and Karee were very responsive from the very beginning. I am organized and on top of things, but they were ahead of me--reminding me! David truly loves music, and is a great DJ. He played the ceremony music and them music for the reception. I left it up to him to play music at appropriate times and to get people on the dance flow. He DID! If there was a lull he found a great song that got everyone up and dancing. He kept the flow of the reception, announcing ahead of time when the toasts would be, the cake cutting and our final dance and exit. The reception was a blast! I would work with him again!!! For the price, I was unsure about the quality--but he was AWESOME!

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Spin Majic DJs were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. The prices are great and David & Karee are awesome to work with! They make the process so easy for you and I honestly felt like I was working with friends rather than just being another "job". Our wedding was awesome and I got several compliments on the music throughout the night. Everyone had a great time & David helped with the flow and order of events throughout the night. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event! You will be very pleased and happy!

Jennifer & Michael Gambino

Sent on 07/20/2012

David was wonderful throughout our entire process! He responded quickly when I first inquired about my date for his DJ services, he also responded quickly whenever I had questions. I really loved his music catalogue and found it very easy to use. David and I had a couple of conversations by phone, as I was from out of town but overall we handled our reception event by email. He was wonderful during our reception, he kept it flowing, played great music, handled requests and even had great ideas for us to do that I hadn't even thought of. I would recommend SpinMagic and David Campo for any event!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Maria · Married on 09/19/2011

My husband and I were very happy dealing with the Spin Majic team. We were offered friendly professional approach all the way: from the preparation stage to the reception evening. The selection of music was great! Our guests and myself and my husband enjoyed the evening.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Dusty · Married on 04/30/2011

We were so pleased with David and Karee. From the begining they helped us with the flow of the reception and were full of ideas. I was nervous because my budget didn't allow for a wedding planner, but with David and Karee I didn't need one, and nobody would have guessed that I didn't have one. Everything went perfectly, exactly the weddiing/reception I've always dreamed of. At the end of the reception we were going to have a sparkler send off, but with burn bans being strictly inforced we were unable to. David pulled some confetti poppers out of his bag of tricks and saved the day. They looked awesome in the pictures too. I would recommend spinmajic to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2011