Man and Bride

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

Man and Bride is a Houston, Texas-based wedding DJ and decor service. It is owned and operated by creative couple Phillip and Melanie. Phillip has been perfecting his DJ skills since middle school, providing electrifying performances for events of all kinds. Melanie provides stunning calligraphy and makeup services, helping you to elevate the look of your wedding.

You can consult Man and Bride for your wedding day needs. With Phillip, you can design a custom setlist with special requests, designed to keep you and your guests on the floor all night. Melanie can design incredible wedding signage, along with makeup looks for you and your wedding party that emphasizes your natural glow. This team is here to ensure that your big day is as vibrant as you have always dreamed.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,099

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,099

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

1 User photo

Monica D. Married on 12/08/2021

Creative, talented team

I’ve used Man & Bride for several calligraphy projects/gifts. They are always a hit! Melanie & Phillip are great to work with, and always go above and beyond to meet your needs. Would highly recommend their services.

Man and Bride's reply:

Thanks Monica for leaving us this review! We try our best to serve you and meet all of your needs 😌 You are awesome!!
    Michael D. Married on 08/10/2021

It was perfect!

Man & Bride are amazing! Phil can keep the dance floor poppin! If you’re looking for a fun DJ look no further. He can cater to whatever crowd you’re looking to host. He’s helped more white people dance than red stripe! Kidding. Couldn’t have ask d for a better DJ.

Mel is also amazing. As a guy I don’t really care about makeup but seeing her work I definitely see a small glimpse into what good work is. She has the ladies looking eloquently beautiful! Would 10/10 times hire them both!

Man and Bride's reply:

Hey Mike! Thanks for the awesome review!! I really appreciate it and you know I will always try my best to get the party poppin!
    Cheyenne R. Married on 10/24/2020

The best night of my life!

I don’t even know where to begin. Man and bride are the best couple ever. Melanie did my makeup and she made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride. Phillip was my dj and the best dj EVER made it the best night of my life. people still talk about how it was the best wedding they have been to. He will have you and your guys on the dance floor all night having the best night of your life. If you need make up, photos, dj anything they are the ones!! You with NOT regret hiring them.

Man and Bride's reply:

Cheyenne! Thanks so much for the review! Your wedding was awesome. It definitely was one of our favorite weddings that year! Got wild and crazy 😝

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Phillip Ward
Phillip Ward
DJ, Co-Founder

I LOVE MUSIC! I have been DJing for over 20 years. It all started in middle school DJing for my friend's backyard parties and at the local skating rink. I went on to become involved in the music industry on a high level and became a staple DJ at clubs across Texas. In 2014, I decided to move away from the club scene to focus on bringing that same energy to weddings! I love being a part of a couple's special day and bringing an unforgettable party.

Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77021
979-417-2464
Location of (Man and Bride)
218 Marigold St. Lake Jackson, TX, 77566 See on map
979-218-5263

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding