DJ English Chris Reviews

DJ English Chris 6
DJ English Chris 7

Maria · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!! 100% recommend!

DJ English Chris was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! Super professional, responded to my millions of questions quickly and best of all ensured our guests had a blast!! Thanks Chris!!

• Sonia

Sonia De La Torre · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing Service

DJ English Chris is absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to make our wedding as stress-free as possible. Please look no more.... This is the guy you want to get the crowd up and dancing!

Kayla Garcia · Married on 01/24/2019

Best wedding DJ

DJ English Chris was absolutely phenomenal!!! He helped me to record my vocals on the song I walked down the aisle to & it was just perfect! He was soo helpful & knowledgeable, both my husband and I as well as all our guests had an amazing time!! 10 starssssss

• Sandra Garza

Sandra · Married on 01/13/2019

Best DJ Ever

He was phenomenal. Met our expectations and some. He was very professional and cordial. Just a delight to be around and was spot on with our requests.

• I

Ilissa Ray · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I couldn’t be happier with Chris! His team did the absolute most to make sure everything was perfect for me and my husband! If I could give him 10 stars I would. He was quick to respond to all my questions at all times in the day. He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted and turned that into reality. He was not only my DJ but also like a wedding coordinator for us. He not only did his job but went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end of the night! I can’t say enough great things about him and his partner. One of the best decisions I made by choosing him for our big day!

mackenzie · Married on 12/28/2018

Great DJ and Great Party!

DJ English Chris was perfect for our wedding! He made sure we were having fun and checked in to see if there was anything he could do to make the night better! He kept the party going and had the guests dancing all night long!

Jordan Terrell · Married on 12/15/2018

Best dj ever

English Chris kept my night together! He was truly the life of the party and never let the party stop. He was always available for phone calls or random questions that needed to be answered and made sure I was happy with the whole process. Throughout the night he continued to check with my husband and I to make sure we were enjoying everything and if their were any requests, he played them. You were truly the star of the night and I can’t say enough amazing things.

Aimee · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely wonderful!!

Chris is absolutely amazing! I have worked with him many times in the wedding industry, but the best time together was him dj-ing my wedding. He plays the perfect mixture of songs and really knows how to keep the party going! Chris is super easy to work with and creates friendships with his clients. We love Chris and plan to tell anyone and everyone about how amazing he is!!!

Gabriela Wright · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely perfect

DJ English Chris was absolutely amazing. He kept the party going, did exactly what we wanted, went above and beyond expectations. He made my wedding day perfect.

Tracy Pringer · Married on 11/12/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

DJ English Chris was a true professional! I cannot thank him enough for the amazing job he did on our wedding day. The music was exactly as requested and he was very accommodating with last minute changes that were made the day of. Other than normal DJ services, we also had uplighting, gobo, and a photobooth through him. Overall amazing service and you can't beat that accent!

• Janet

Janet Encalade · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ English Chris is a must have

DJ English Chris not only played fabulous music selections that kept everyone from 2-82 dancing, he is also an amazing event coordinator!!! He kept the flow of the evening smooth and kept our guest entertained! We had issues early on with our coordinator and Chris helped us find a new one and went above and beyond to help make our daughters day perfect.
    We also used his photo booth and that was a huge hit. DJ Chris is very reasonable and by far one of our best vendors. We highly recommend him.
    The Springs Magnolia 11/10/18

Nicole Joyce · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ English Chris is the BEST!

With Chris, you will get more than just an AMAZING DJ!! He made sure the wedding was running smoothly and on schedule. He knew everything about the timeline and went above and beyond! He knew how to engage the crowd and get them on their feet - 100% recommend!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Dj english chris is amazing!

If you’re looking for a fun, entertaining and just down right amazing person to DJ at your wedding or other events then look no further! Chris was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. He did everything we asked for, needed and even more! Our wedding went amazingly and I had so many people tell me how awesome our DJ was. From the beginning of our wedding planning all the way to the grand exit of our wedding day DJ English Chris was there every step of the way helping us out and making sure our day was nothing short of perfect! I promise you he is the best of the best!

Adriann · Married on 11/01/2018

Our wedding

Our wedding was so much fun thanks to DJ English Chris! Very easy to work with and persobalable!

Kelsie Doolen · Married on 10/18/2018

Truly Stellar Experience!

DJ English Chris was absolutely amazing from the beginning! He was so personable and professional. He listened to our wants and was able to make recommendations accordingly. The event went so smoothly, everything felt like it moved at a nice pace. He was even respectful of our "do not play" list and any other requests. I really didn't have to worry about anything! I would like to say that DJ English Chris didn't just provide brilliant service, he provided a truly stellar experience! Couldn't be more thankful!

Jamie · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ English Chris was an incredible DJ. I could not have asked or hoped for a more prompt, thorough, and creative DJ for our wedding. Seriously, he was excellent. You won't go wrong booking him!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ English Chris is absolutely amazing! He knows how to get the party started for everyone! My wedding had a huge age rang from 1-89 and he had everyone up and moving all night! He also made sure to tend to my needs and my husbands and made sure everything was going as we saw it. He is absolutely amazing and I 100% recommend him to anyone! You won’t regret it

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

We had DJ English Chris at our wedding last night at The Springs, and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! So professional, on top of everything, made sure we had everything we wanted. He definitely goes above & beyond!! Along with keeping the party going at the reception, he helped keep the timeline on track, basically took on the role of the coordinator, and even helped serve drinks for the toast. He was running around and helping out with everything the entire time! I cannot put into words how thankful I was for him yesterday! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him!!! DJ English Chris you are the best!!

Juli · Married on 09/01/2018

I’d give him a million stars if possible! DJ English Chris did an amazing job both for the ceremony and the reception - he kept the timing all on track and kept the dance floor going all night! I would absolutely recommend him for an event! The photo booth and guest photo book were also big hits with our guests!! Super excited to see all the pics!!

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2018

There are not enough stars on here to really show how much we enjoyed working with Chris!! He was so much fun to work with from the very 1 st meeting to the end of the reception!! He played the perfect mix of classic rock and modern hits so that there was something for every guest to keep us dancing all night!! You can tell he is someone who really loves what he does and he's not just in for the money. He was with us all day and we never felt limited on time or restricted to a certain playlist. He helped us have the perfect day from beginning to end and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ English Chris provided DJ, photo booth, and slide show services for my wedding on 7/6/18 and he did an amazing job! He was professional, easy to work with, and everything was pulled off smoothly. He kept us on schedule and we got so many compliments on the playlists/music. He even provided us with CD's of the photo booth pics and slideshow promptly after the wedding. Overall Chris was flexible and easy to work. Highly recommend!!!

DJ English Chris 8

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

We were so thrilled to use DJ English Chris for our wedding! We used his DJ/emcee services as well as his photo booth. He did such a fantastic job, even our guests commented how great he was. He’s affordable, experienced, personable, and professional. Can’t go wrong with him!

Mindy · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Chris was amazing to work with at my daughter’s wedding! He kept the party rolling and was able to accommodate everyone’s requests. There was a lot fun dancing and fun times in the photo booth. Thank you for making my daughter’s day so special!

DJ English Chris 9

Jody · Married on 05/26/2018

I have had the honor of working with Chris this past year two times. He is kind fun, and very Attentive to his clients needs and meeting the needs of the guest of the wedding. I can’t recommend him enough to keep your party going and treat you right!

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2018

Dj Chris made our wedding absolutely amazing! We could never have found a more incredible dj. He was accommodating and made sure that our night was absolutely perfect