DJ English Chris Reviews

93 Reviews for DJ English Chris

• Brooke

Brooke Beckcom 路 Getting married on 05/02/2022

Unforgettable DJ!

DJ English Chris breathed life, fun, dancing and laughter into our wedding day! He provided us with an easy to fill out and thorough spreadsheet for all the songs and special events we wanted to include in our special day, which gave us such peace of mind! He even accommodated our wacky request of The Grand March! He was the greatest MC during the whole night, working seamlessly with our coordinator and letting us know what event was next. When it was time for the dance floor to open up, our guests including me and my husband couldn't stop dancing!!! I can't thank Chris enough for making our wedding so fun! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Melton 路 Getting married on 04/02/2022

Wedding/Retirement party

AMAZING! Booked 2 weeks prior to wedding/retirement party and he pulled it all off without a glitch! 馃グ馃グ馃グ Love these guys

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Anson

Anson Pinto 路 Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great DJ and MC!

DJ Chris was very helpful and collaborative through the whole process and was ready to accommodate changes last minute up until the wedding day. He did the MC job very well at our wedding and kept playing all the music the guests wanted. Very happy with his services and would use him again for any events I have in the future.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Eric Elizondo 路 Getting married on 03/02/2021

Can't imagine a better DJ

DJ English Chris was extremely easy to work with and made sure we were comfortable with every decision along the way. He had some really great ideas and really read the crowd while playing music while also mixing in songs that meant a lot to us as a couple. I cannot imagine having a better DJ at my wedding and will definitely be recommending him to any of my family or friends that get married.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Brittany Palacios 路 Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing and wonderful

DJ English Chris is AMAZING, he is so attentive during the wedding making sure that everything was flowing and letting us know where we were on our time lime. I'm so glad we chose him for our wedding and would do it again!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Lynn Woodrome 路 Getting married on 08/10/2020

Absolutely amazing dj/photobooth service

DJ English Chris was absolutely AMAZING. He did a great job at keeping me in the loop of the wedding time line, and making sure everything ran smoothly. He definitely knows how to keep the party going, and also played a great music list. I highly recommend you using him for your dj, photobooth (which was an absolute hit), lighting, WHATEVER needs, he seriously covers it all so well!!! - Mr. & Mrs. Woodrome

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sarah Turney Herzog 路 Married on 03/14/2020

We LOVE DJ English Chris!!!

DJ English Chris was by far our favorite vendor!!! His economical package, responsiveness, and professionalism led us to choose him, and he did NOT disappoint.

Chris kept the party going, played crowd favorites to keep folks dancing, and was a phenomenal MC for our wedding. We are so grateful for Chris - he did beautiful, seamless music for the ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour, and did so with a smile!

If we have a need for a DJ in the future, we are DEFINITELY booking him!!! I鈥檒l happily suggest him to anyone I know!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Smesny 路 Married on 03/12/2020

Superior!!

DJ Chris was absolutely amazing!!! He was always easy to get ahold of, and always responded quickly. He took care of everything we needed and then some. He made us a slideshow out of the kindness of his heart, he played fun upbeat music, offered perfect intimate moments like the last dance, (which was amazing) he was very professional, and had everything accounted for, very self sufficient he did not need us to do anything. I hope who ever is reading this books this guy, because he is worth it!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Traci Bordelon 路 Married on 03/01/2020

DJ at our wedding

DJ English Chris was awesome!!! He was very professional, helpful, and talented. He did a fantastic job and made our wedding more special! I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Megan Reynolds 路 Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Catch to Smith Even with the Break

We met Chris at another event. A year later, we chose him to be our DJ. His prices and service can not be beat. He has superb entertainment and keeps the guest engaged. My wedding 2/22/20 we could not wait to get the party started. Within hours after the music started, one of my best friends broke her fall with her wrist and was rushed to the hospital. Complete fail for a party that was just getting started. But Chris鈥檚 interest were the bride and the groom the whole time while waiting for the ambulance. He was compassionate while the party came to a screeching halt. Thanks for what you did for us and just sad we couldn鈥檛 enjoy what you offer to the fullest.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan Schweyher 路 Married on 02/21/2020

PERFECT dj experience

DJ English Chris made our dreams come true. He had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. He did not skip a beat. Our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without him. He made sure the entire time we liked his song selections and added in a game at the beginning that was so much fun for our guests. Best DJ I鈥檝e ever seen. Thank you for making everything perfect Chris!!

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Bryce 路 Married on 02/08/2020

Chris for MVP!

Wow, where to begin! Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. His process is easy and price is absolutely unmatched. Aside from that, we received NUMEROUS compliments during our wedding and a week later are still hearing how much they enjoyed Chris (family, friends and vendors included). As a couple, we loved that Chris stayed in contact with us during the reception and made sure we were kept up to date on any schedule changes or questions that arose. Chris was kind, funny, talented and truly cared about things turning out how we wanted them. He went out of his way to make things happen despite a downpour of rain that threw a wrench in our previous plans. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, people were able to hear special announcements with no problem and most importantly, everyone had an amazing time. It鈥檚 easy to say that Chris was one of our favorite vendors and we look forward to using him again in the future. Thanks for everything Chris!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Chasity

Chasity Estes 路 Married on 01/20/2020

Blown Away!

I could not imagine a better DJ. He was funny, charismatic, kind, and very thoughtful. He thought of things that we did not even realize we needed to think about. He even went through the buffet and made plates of food for us so that we could greet guests. I also got a ton of compliments on his accent and humor which was a side bonus.

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Andie

Andie 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

D.J. Chris is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Our guest were raving about him the whole night! He was so nice and so funny! He kept the night going and he always kept my husband and I in the loop! D.J. Chris, THANK YOU! Thank you for making the best day of our lives so absolutely perfect! We wish we could relive this day all over again! To any Bride looking for a D.J., PLEASE do yourself a favor and chose Chris! You will be so blessed you did!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Sarah Allen 路 Married on 01/02/2020

Best DJ for Our Wedding!

We absolutely loved having DJ English Chris. He was super attentive to our needs and kept checking on us throughout the night. He made sure that everything was going woth what we wanted even though we were having to make in the moment changes. It was amazing, really made the reception the best ever!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Tylyn

Tylyn Davidek Liescheski 路 Married on 01/02/2020

Incredible Experience!

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chris. He was so accommodating, kind, and fun to work with. He constantly kept me in the loop and kept the party going (with little to no help from me since I didn't give him much direction). When my florist forgot my exit sparklers, Chris improvised and put together an incredible impromptu grand exit for us. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Thomas 路 Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Hands down the best DJ around!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sierra Johnson 路 Married on 11/27/2019

Wedding 11-27-2019

Wow were do I even begin, DJ English Chris is the reason my wedding was absolutely a dream wedding! He is so energetic and professional. He knows how to keep the guests going and on there feet dancing all night long! DJ English Chris is extremely organized and made sure my wedding was everything I dreamed and more. He will definitely be referred to all my future friends getting married and we were so happy he was apart of my wedding day 100 out of 10!
    Thank You!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Haylie

Haylie 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I owe it to Chris for making our reception an absolute blast! He did an incredible job and so reasonably priced. His packages are unlimited hours which was amazing since I had a longer reception due to day light savings. I was pretty easy going when it came to music and really put my trust into him, and he did not disappoint! One of the first vendors I booked and so thankful that I did! Book him now!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Chris was our wedding DJ and he did the music for our ceremony. Everything went great! Prior to the wedding, we filled out an excel sheet about music that we wanted to be played. It was exactly how we wanted it on the day of. Chris was wonderful to work with and he helped one of my bridesmaids incorporate music into her speech! He even accommodated our requests of showing a baseball game during our reception .

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Lilia

Lilia Gonzalez Penny 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Great DJ for a Great Price!

Great experience- he had a great mix of music, kept the flow going, friendly, and easy going. Packages offer a variety of items at a very budget friendly price! Bonus he made a collage of pictures he took throughout the day- we didn鈥檛 get sneak peaks, so it was nice to have something to see! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Karen

Karen Taylor 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ for our wedding!

DJ Chris was extremely helpful and responsive during our entire wedding planning process. He also went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly, provided his expertise, and was flexible in order to make our day the BEST day. My husband and I had some special requests, and he quickly accommodated our needs, we felt extremely valued when he spoke with us directly and made our day run perfectly! We would highly recommend DJ Chris to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Hautin08

Hannah 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Most Amazing Time!

Everyone had an exceptional time thanks to our wonderful DJ! It was flawless and we had the best time with our music. It was SO much fun and we wouldn鈥檛 have had it any other way!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Thibaut 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ English Chris is the best! He is professional, interacts with the guests and fun! From the ceremony beginning to the last dance, it was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Noel

Noel Carrizales 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and Upbeat DJ!!!

DJ Chris was very prompt and on time. He made sure that we as bride and groom were on schedule throughout the entire process. His energy is very lively and enthusiastic. Throughout the night he would check in with us to make sure everything was going to plan. Definitely would recommend him for any type of gathering!!

Sent on 08/18/2019