DJ English Chris Reviews

DJ English Chris 5
  • Anson

Anson Pinto · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great DJ and MC!

DJ Chris was very helpful and collaborative through the whole process and was ready to accommodate changes last minute up until the wedding day. He did the MC job very well at our wedding and kept playing all the music the guests wanted. Very happy with his services and would use him again for any events I have in the future.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Brittany Palacios · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing and wonderful

DJ English Chris is AMAZING, he is so attentive during the wedding making sure that everything was flowing and letting us know where we were on our time lime. I'm so glad we chose him for our wedding and would do it again!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Lynn Woodrome · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Absolutely amazing dj/photobooth service

DJ English Chris was absolutely AMAZING. He did a great job at keeping me in the loop of the wedding time line, and making sure everything ran smoothly. He definitely knows how to keep the party going, and also played a great music list. I highly recommend you using him for your dj, photobooth (which was an absolute hit), lighting, WHATEVER needs, he seriously covers it all so well!!! - Mr. & Mrs. Woodrome

DJ English Chris 6
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Sierra Johnson · Married on 11/27/2019

Wedding 11-27-2019

Wow were do I even begin, DJ English Chris is the reason my wedding was absolutely a dream wedding! He is so energetic and professional. He knows how to keep the guests going and on there feet dancing all night long! DJ English Chris is extremely organized and made sure my wedding was everything I dreamed and more. He will definitely be referred to all my future friends getting married and we were so happy he was apart of my wedding day 100 out of 10!
    Thank You!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Haylie

Haylie · Married on 11/09/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I owe it to Chris for making our reception an absolute blast! He did an incredible job and so reasonably priced. His packages are unlimited hours which was amazing since I had a longer reception due to day light savings. I was pretty easy going when it came to music and really put my trust into him, and he did not disappoint! One of the first vendors I booked and so thankful that I did! Book him now!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ Chris was our wedding DJ and he did the music for our ceremony. Everything went great! Prior to the wedding, we filled out an excel sheet about music that we wanted to be played. It was exactly how we wanted it on the day of. Chris was wonderful to work with and he helped one of my bridesmaids incorporate music into her speech! He even accommodated our requests of showing a baseball game during our reception .

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Karen

Karen Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ for our wedding!

DJ Chris was extremely helpful and responsive during our entire wedding planning process. He also went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly, provided his expertise, and was flexible in order to make our day the BEST day. My husband and I had some special requests, and he quickly accommodated our needs, we felt extremely valued when he spoke with us directly and made our day run perfectly! We would highly recommend DJ Chris to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Hautin08

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

Most Amazing Time!

Everyone had an exceptional time thanks to our wonderful DJ! It was flawless and we had the best time with our music. It was SO much fun and we wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Thibaut · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ English Chris is the best! He is professional, interacts with the guests and fun! From the ceremony beginning to the last dance, it was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Noel

Noel Carrizales · Married on 08/17/2019

Professional and Upbeat DJ!!!

DJ Chris was very prompt and on time. He made sure that we as bride and groom were on schedule throughout the entire process. His energy is very lively and enthusiastic. Throughout the night he would check in with us to make sure everything was going to plan. Definitely would recommend him for any type of gathering!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing with an Accent

DJ Chris was the life of the party! Everyone loved him and his accent! He kept people on the dance floor and did an awesome job with all the music for the ceremony even some of the unconventional parts. Like a darth Vader anthem. He was awesome throughout the reception and checked with me about staying on schedule or giving us some time to speak to our guests. I will never hire another DJ. English Chris for the win!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ English Chris had the best prices we could find and even better service! When we decided to hire DJ English Chris, he face-timed with us and walked us through his whole process. He had a ton of great ideas that we integrated into our ceremony and reception. He was also super responsive to any questions I had leading up to our wedding day. I even had concern about the length of the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. DJ English Christ happened to be at my wedding venue the weekend I had emailed him. So, he recorded a video of himself walking down the aisle and timed it out for me. Additionally, I married into a Mexican family so music to dance to was a big concern for the groom. DJ English Chris played all of the songs on our playlist and included a great mix of music that both sides of the family enjoyed! He was also a great emcee and the photo booth package that we added was a crowd favorite! We could not have asked for anything better!

DJ English Chris 7
    DJ English Chris 8
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Emily · Married on 06/09/2019

10/10 recommend!!!

Chris was an AWESOME DJ and Emcee! He was so helpful during the planning process and very attentive during the entire wedding! I seriously have nothing bad to say about Chris! He played every song we specifically asked for and then played a mix of more music we also loved! I 10/10 would recommend DJ Chris to anyone needing a DJ! The photo booth package we added on was a huge hit as well!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kelley · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and professional

Chris was absolutely on point! From getting people seated to the music and everything in between!! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Hart · Married on 05/05/2019

Best decision we made!

We chose DJ English Chris for our wedding on Cinco De Mayo at Moody Gardens. From the very beginning he was extremely helpful. He met with us over a year before the wedding to discuss our vision and get to know us. He has a comprehensive package that outlines the day and what songs need to be chosen for what. It was a Godsend being as we had no idea what we needed to do or how the day should go. We got married outside and had the reception upstairs inside. He was able to get there early and set up in both locations so there was no break down/re set up after the ceremony which was perfect. He kept us on time and organized through the day. Aside from that, he's one of the coolest guys!
    We also chose to add on the photo booth which was run by Scottish Roy. It was a great addition to the night and we are looking forward to the CD copy of all of our guests! Scottish Roy is a super fun and nice guy as well. We were so pleased to have them both there!
    I really can't say enough about how awesome they were. Book them. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Caroline Nowak · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Hands down the best DJ ever! From the very beginning Chris was so helpful. He was extremely responsive through the whole process too, even during the wedding. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! If you’re looking for a DJ then I highly recommend booking with him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/06/2019

Personable, Professional and Efficient.

We had the Package 1 + Uplights. It was perfect.
    We cannot put into words of how perfect DJ Chris made our night! He was always there at the right times and the timeline of it all was flawless. He kept the party going and i'm pretty sure there was always someone on the dance floor! Chris knows a thing or two about entertaining a large crowd and that showed on our wedding night!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Wingate · Married on 04/05/2019

Memorable!

Chris was very experienced and had back up plans ready for all scenarios. We provided a specific playlist and he adhered to it beautifully.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Aaliyah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was all I could have asked for. Honestly, He knew what he was doing, and was experienced. A few things went wrong in my wedding but Chris was right there to let me know that everything was going to be okay. He was very encouraging and played everything I asked him too in the right order. Truly a great person and he listens to what you want! 5 star

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jodie · Married on 03/22/2019

Chris is amazing!

From start to finish Chris is amazing. He is very detailed and has a spreadsheet you fill out for your music. He responds quickly to emails and was always courteous. He is very Professional and did a FANTASTIC job at my daughters wedding. We hit the jackpot with our DJ!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Mmckenzie · Married on 03/08/2019

Totally recommend Chris!!

Chris did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding. From the initial consultation through to the end of the reception, Chris was so helpful and the easiest person to work with. We gave him some songs and playlists we liked and Chris took that to come up with the perfect playlist for the wedding/reception. He was great about letting guests request songs and asked before playing anything we might find questionable. Chris followed the schedule and kept the reception flowing as planned. He was in and out of his booth, constantly checking in with me to make sure all was going well. He provided the mic for the ceremony (much better than the venue's mic) so that we could hear the minister's voice as well as the bride & groom's. He also used his own mic during the reception and we could understand EVERY word that was said (a huge contrast from many other receptions I've attended). I would work with Chris again any time! We even joked about coordinating weddings together. Thank you DJ English Chris!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 03/02/2019

100% recommend!

Chris was amazing! He was by far the easiest vendor to deal with out of our entire wedding. The music was great and the photo booth package is one of the best deals out there. He even worked with me so that I could perform a song I wrote for my bride with my Dad. Thanks again Chris!

-Kevin & Jessica Vorbeck

Sent on 03/07/2019

Maria · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!! 100% recommend!

DJ English Chris was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with! Super professional, responded to my millions of questions quickly and best of all ensured our guests had a blast!! Thanks Chris!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/23/2019

Kept the party going

Chris was amazing! Not only does his accent make everyone want to listen. He had great energy throughout the entire night! He played all the music my dad requested and incorporated the music that I wanted! Everyone was on the dance floor from the time we arrived until it was time for our last dance! He kept everyone wanting to dance and up to date on what was going on during the reception! so many people complimented on how much fun they had!

We also used him for our photo booth and his wife ran the photo booth. IT was such a hit! We got so many compliments on how much fun it was! They had so many props for everyone to choose from! At the end they sent us a cd with all of the photos from the booth!
    I highly recommend them for the DJ & photo booth services!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jonathan Tankersley · Married on 02/16/2019

Outstanding!

DJ English Chris was amazing! Super organized with everything leading up to our big day and also kept an eye out for any last minute adjustments throughout the ceremony. Everyone loved his awesome accent as well! Would highly recommend him for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 02/18/2019