THE SPRINGS in Magnolia Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 7
  • Brenda

Brenda Guardado · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Awesome awesome awesome

Love the staff and love the venue. Everyone treats you like family and is super friendly. I also love the fact that if I have any questions or concerns all I have to do is send them a text and I have a response within minutes. I’ve already recommended this venue to several peers and they’ve booked as well. Love you guys keep being awesome!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Brenda! We are so thankful for brides like you!! We love YOU and your kind words. You really have no idea how much your happiness means to us :) Enjoy your holiday weekend!! -THE SPRINGS
  • Reshonda

RESHONDA MORRIS · Getting married on 05/25/2020

Love at first sight

I hired The Springs as my wedding venue for May 2020. This one was the first venue that I looked at and I knew as soon as I walked in that this was my venue... OMG amazing..
    The staff answered all of my questions even during non-business hours.

i cannot wait until May 2020.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Krysttal

Krysttal · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful!!

Such a cute/beautiful venue. Most friendly tour guide! We were given not only information but also different suggestions and ideas based on past weddings hosted. Landscape is gorgeous!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Krysttal!! Thank you so much for your kind words. We do everything we can to make the venue search an enjoyable experience. We hope you and Kolt decide to host your event with us! -THE SPRINGS
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 07/27/2019

Exciting and easy

I was eager to secure our date and put down a deposit without even seeing it. After our first tour, I knew I made a great decision! The venue is beautiful and the staff is easy to work with. The venue provides a lot of helpful resources and has made me more excited for my wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Angela · Married on 07/03/2019

Beautiful Venue with Excellent Service

This venue is absolutely beautiful! It met every single need for us and we could not as for more! The staff was so friendly and helpful through the process and especially on our wedding day. Everyone complimented how amazing the venue was.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 8
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 9
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 10

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Angela, thank you so much for your kind words. We loved seeing all of your friends and family gathered here to celebrate you and Chris. We wish you all the best!! - THE SPRINGS
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Venue

Our wedding was beautiful! The venue was able to accommodate our 200 guests. The bridal suite is kind of small and should have a better Area for getting changed (not a great place to do makeup- poor lighting).... and the Same goes for the grooms suite (poor set up) but all the Springs are set up that way. They could use a speaker system around the gazebo for the vows because none of our guests could really hear anything...

Sent on 07/26/2019

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Hey Christa! Thanks for your suggestions! We do have a sound system outside, I'm sorry this wasn't communicated to you specifically. We enjoyed hosting your wedding here! Best to you and Mike! THE SPRINGS
  • Leah

Leah Hamilton · Married on 04/05/2019

wonderful!!

Love having our wedding at the Springs. It was beautiful and they were wonderful!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Hi Leah! Thank you so so much for your kind review. We so enjoyed your day here at THE SPRINGS Stonebridge Venue.
  • yasmin

yasmin · Married on 02/24/2019

It was love at first sight! It's amazing

Sent on 12/28/2017

Maria · Married on 02/23/2019

Everything I ever dreamt of!

What can I say, the Springs was absolutely a dream come true! The venue itself was everything I ever wanted, but the staff truly outdid themselves! Always available to answer my questions and beyond sweet. So glad we found them, would t change anything about it!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely Stunning Venue

The first time we went to The SPRINGS 2 years ago, we knew it was the venue for our special day. This venue is absolutely beautiful and very peaceful. I really enjoyed getting out of the city and being able to enjoy the serene environment. This location has a very earthy vibe but still elegant and classy. All of the planners have been so helpful by responding to my emails and replying to my text messages in a timely manner. This venue is available for 15 hours which makes everything so smooth and gives you so much time to get everything ready! Also, you are able to bring almost all of your our vendors (except bartender) which helps you customize your wedding the way that you want. I am so glad that we chose to get married at The SPRINGS Magnolia. It will be a day I will never forget. Thank you for taking care of us and providing such a wonderful venue for our families to celebrate our marriage!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 16
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 17

Caitlyn · Married on 01/06/2019

Affordable, Beautiful, and PERFECT for your BIG DAY

This venue met our every need for our perfect day! The staff was helpful from our first tour, to planning, to the Wedding Day itself. The venue itself is beautiful, clean, and SO affordable and the outside grounds are breathtaking. The bridal suite fit our day-of needs to a tee and our family enjoyed the bonus room. We had a guest count of around 220 and fit perfectly with plenty of room for dancing! I'd recommend The Springs and the Magnolia staff to anyone.

Sent on 06/17/2019

THE SPRINGS in Magnolia's reply:

Caitlyn, your special day was truly wonderful to be apart of! We are so grateful you chose THE SPRINGS to host your event. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Rhonda Richardson · Married on 11/21/2018

The springs in magnolia

It rained right before my ceremony so we had to do an emergency flip. Millicent who was helping us the day of our event was so helpful! She is amazing! I'm thankful this venue is letting me come back at a later time to retake pictures with my husband using the outside space.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 18
    THE SPRINGS in Magnolia 19

Maria Garcia · Married on 11/14/2018

Awesome Venue

This Venue is great, it is always very clean and the gardens are always so beautiful and well kept up. The staff is very professional and always willing to help.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Susan D · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful!

it was so beautiful and the staff were very helpful and sweet. Valerie, such a sweet girl, was very helpful and super nice. Had an answer to everything and made sure we were doing good. Overall would recommend this venue to anyone. Super lovely!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Shair · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue and Experience!

This venue was so helpful and amazing the day of our wedding. They were literally just a text away whenever I needed something! For example, I was worried about the width of the aisle in the ceremony area, unsure if it would fit myself and both my parents. I text them my concern, and they went outside to measure it for me and replied to my text within ten minutes.
    The venue is absolutely beautiful and i loved the fact that we could use our own vendors so we could control our own budget. Iwould 100% recommend it!

Sent on 10/23/2018

sally · Married on 10/12/2018

Vow renewal

My only wish is that they could stay open a little longer. Perfect venue

Sent on 10/21/2018

Madison · Married on 06/23/2018

Wow! This place is so amazing. I fell in love with this venue the first time I saw it online, and it was even better in person. It is so beautiful! Everyone is so responsive and sweet and answered all of my questions. It was so nice not to have to worry about renting tables, and they set everything up for you the day of. I can't remember her name, but there was a girl there the day of the wedding that helped us out so much. We never had a chance to rehearse and I didn't have a day of coordinator, but she stood there and made sure everyone walked out at the right time. It was such a perfect day and everything came out stunning. This venue is so worth every penny!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Asmaa · Married on 06/20/2018

Fantastic. I recommend the place to anyone. Millicent and Jennifer are the best; super nice, professional, and very quick in responses. My wedding was great and I was lucky to do it at the Spring events Magnolia venue. You will love it and they do their best to make your event very special. No hassle, awesome service, and nice people. I was blessed to have my wedding there and I could not find anywhere better.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Marteen · Married on 10/27/2017

I toured this property yesterday after touring several other venues in the past weeks. EVERYTHING that i looked at was either the wrong look OR too expensive. I knew that this location was the perfect venue for my vision. Linda was very friendly and very knowledgeable. She also responded to my email quest
    ions very quick. When i left, i already knew that i wanted to book. We ended up booking a couple hours later. Super excited about my October 2017 wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

This venue is beautiful! We got married in the South Hall and it was perfect! We got there at about 9am the day of and someone was there to greet me and let me know she was there if I needed anything. The Bridal suite was hot so I texted to have them turn the ac down and they responded very quickly. The woman that came for the ceremony and reception was so sweet and very helpful. I did have a day of coordinator, but her extra hands were appreciated! At the end of the night after saying goodbye to my guests I asked her what still needed to be done (like trash) and she had already taken care of it! I would recommend this location to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Karla · Married on 04/22/2017

This place itself is amazing ! Is all what I wanted for my wedding , it doest even need to much decorations because its already beautiful.
    Highly recommend ❤❤❤❤

Sent on 10/21/2017

Allison · Married on 04/14/2017

The venue truly speaks for itself. It was the first and only venue my now husband and I went to see. We were blown away by how beautiful it was and all of the possibilities. We were glad we picked The Springs Venue and would recommend it to other brides.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Rowena · Married on 02/11/2017

I can’t express how beautiful this venue is and how amazing the staff is! From its limestone walls to its rustic hardwood floors, décor just enhances the beauty of this location. This venue has ample of room to accommodate an indoor ceremony if an out-door ceremony gets rained out; and this was one of my main concerns when I was looking for a wedding venue. If you are looking for a beautiful, elegant country venue, we highly recommend this place!

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Crystal Springs is beautiful and staff there are amazing! I loved how before the wedding I was able to set up a time to take my mother n law by to see the venue because she lives out of state. I also loved taking my bridals there. Staff sent me a text message on my wedding day to make sure they knew if I needed anything they were there to help. If you want a beautiful country venue that is a reasonable price and with staff that are friendly and helpful, this is he place to go!

Sent on 11/09/2016