Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About All Star Catering Co.

Incredible Food for Incredible People!

All Star Catering Co. is a professional catering company based in Houston, Texas. With over 13 years of experience, All Star Catering Co. is an exceptional company that will provide you with everything from chocolate fountains to exceptional cuisine options. All Star Catering Co. will provide you and your guests impeccable customer service, so you can make the wedding of your dreams a reality.

All Star Catering Co. offers clients a wide range of services to make your wedding day food and drink menus delicious. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Cocktail reception
  • Stations
  • Champagne toast
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty wine

Cuisine
All Star Catering Co. provides couples and guests with cuisine ranging from authentic Italian to American food. The cuisine styles include:

• Cajun
  • Vegetarian

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Houston

Follow All Star Catering Co. on

240 Reviews for All Star Catering Co.

User Photos
Family Style (1)
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

All-Star Catering was PHENOMENAL! Wonderful catering company that provides wonderful food options and amazing service. I can't say enough good things about them. I was hooked from the moment our wedding planner suggested using this company. From their expansive menu to their amazing staff, I knew this was going to be the perfect company for us! All-Star answered every question I had quickly and thoroughly and setting up a tasting appointment was super simple! Kandace Spence made this experience top-notch. She is so sweet and went above and beyond for me! I would recommend using All-Star Catering to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or event. You seriously can't go wrong with them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was great! The food was delicious, and the customer service was always friendly & prompt.

Profile Picture Shelbi, 6/1/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465834255217 wounded warrior 012
220x220 sq 1465833707651 self wr assb 18logo
220x220 sq 1465851302831 codycarriage houselogo

20 ENDORSEMENTS
All Star Catering is OUTSTANDING! We recommend them to every bride that walks through our doors. They not only have fantastic and fair pricing but the quality and taste of their food is amazing. They are definitely one of the best in the industry. We highly recommend giving All Star Catering a call if you are searching for a caterer for your wedding or special event!

All Star Catering is my go to catering company. They radiate professionalism, always come with a staff full of smiles and helpful spirits. Never once do I have to worry or second guess how cocktail/dinner/cake cutting etc will go when All Star is a part of the event. All Star Catering is truly an all star team with small town/family values. I am honored each and every time I get to work with this dream team :) If you are looking for a caterer that cares and provides fantastic service All Star is your pick!!!

Working with All Star Catering Co. on your wedding day will make you feel like a STAR! Hands down one of the best professional catering companies in the business. Save your time and energy and know everything is in good hands when All Star is here! I look forward to seeing you guys at Brownstone Reserve!

All Star Catering is a great catering service. Extremely professional and food is amazing at a very fair price. We refer them to all of our friends and family as well looking for this service. Cody is amazing to work with, charming, personable and prompt in communication. We highly recommend this caterer!

All Star Catering Co. where do I even begin? Well first of all Cody with All Star is an amazing individual and an even better caterer. I've worked with ASCC on many occasions and when the I am lucky enough to get a chance to eat their food it has always blown me away. I don't think I have eaten the same meal twice and I see them at least once a week. I have known Cody for almost a year now and on every occasion he seems to be on location which says a lot for someone in his position. As an entertainer we actually get to eat a lot of caterers food every weekend BUT there is no comparison in taste and value and in which you receive when you choose ASCC. Out of all the great caterers I would personally choose All Star Catering Co. every time. As a professional in this this huge industry we get to see the best and the worst in every vendor. I can truly say Cody is not only a great person to work with but a great caterer and gets a perfect 5.0 from J&A Entertainment!

1201 N Danville St, Willis, TX 77378   See On Map
936-228-0440 (phone)
All Star Catering Co. is a wedding caterer from Montgomery County, Tx servicing weddings throughout the local area, including The Woodlands, Conroe, and Houston. All Star Catering Co. is a professional caterer that has been part of the Houston Area wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Wedding Reception, Rehearsal, Birthday Parties, Home Parties & Events, Family Gatherings, or Any Celebration..