Kelly Kennedy Events

Conroe, Texas View map

Kelly Kennedy Events is a unique, creative, boutique wedding planner and coordinator based in Woodlands, Texas. This professionally certified wedding planner is available to take the worry and stress out of planning an entire wedding. From partial to full planning, Kelly Kennedy Events can help you with every single detail of your event from start to finish.

Kelly Kennedy Events will execute your dream wedding and provide services that take the stress off your shoulders. The team can help you plan even the smallest of details for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • To-do list

Areas Covered
Although the company is based in the northern Houston area, Kelly Kennedy Events also services a number of other areas. Those locations include Spring, Magnolia, College Station, Humble and Huntsville, Texas.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meagan A. Married on 03/05/2021

Above & beyond

From the moment I started talking to Kelly I could tell she was fully invested in our day. She goes above and beyond even while I’m super indecisive. I booked her for partial planning but I wow she has done more than contracted for , wayyy more. I promise she is going to be the most beneficial vendor you hire!
    Alex Married on 09/17/2017
    If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, do it and hire Kelly! She is amazing and I'm so glad we chose her! We selected day of coordination but Kelly was with us the entire planning process. She provided vendor recommendations, advice, and kept us on track! I don't know what we would have done without her. It was great to have someone be "in charge" on our wedding day so that we could enjoy our day. I can't even list all of the things she did but here are some of the highlights: made sure my husband and I were served dinner and drinks so we did not have to go through the buffet line, kept us to our timeline that she created, packed our get away car (and included to go boxes of dinner and cake!!), and cleaned up the venue making sure all of our belongings got to the right place! Kelly did a fantastic job and I am so thankful that she worked so hard to make our wedding day special!
    Brooke Married on 02/10/2017
    Kelly did an amazing job and made sure I had nothing to worry about. She is very easy to work with and is very professional. I highly recommend Kelly Kennedy Events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Kelly Kennedy Events 1
Discount
Let us know you found our deal by including the promo code in your email! You've planned your day, now let us take care of the rest! Book a Wedding Coordination package with Kelly Kennedy Events and receive a discount for dates still available in 2016!

DJ Dave Productions DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

We love working with Kelly Kennedy Events, very professional and organized, as a DJ this priceless to work with a professional planner. This makes the event run smoothly and seamless and creates a great experience on the wedding day for everyone!

All Star Catering All Star Catering Wedding Caterers

Very few times throughout the history of our company has a new wedding & event vendor taken the industry by storm. Kelly Kennedy is a dream to work with and had top notch service with the highest expectations of all the vendors working at the wedding/event she is coordinating. If you want a wedding coordinator who CARES, Kelly Kennedy is your choice!

ShutterBooth ShutterBooth Photo Booths

Kelly is an absolute joy to work with! As a vendor, she is very professional and organized! Quick to answer any questions or offer any help with my team. She truly cares about her clients, and it shows with each event she's a part of. Thank you Kelly for being so wonderful!

Conroe Conroe, Texas, 77302
Location of (Kelly Kennedy Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding