1025 W. 25th St, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 1

About House of Hough

A specialty wedding linen rental company in Houston, Texas, House of Hough offers gorgeous linen rentals for one-of-a-kind ceremonies and receptions. Owned by Certified Professional in Catering and Events (CPCE) Clara Hough, the company offers the finest quality products at the highest level of service. Providing personalized attention to every detail, House of Hough is the perfect choice for adding that extra touch of beauty, elegance and style to your memorable wedding celebration.

Clara Hough offers couples a variety of options when it comes to modern and elegant wedding rentals. Said options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations

White table setup
White table setup
c baron photo gardens of bammel lane lauren 155 ed
House of Hough
white spandex cc with tiffany blue sashes criss
c baron photo galvez tremont galveston tori kyle 2
House of Hough
white satin self tie ceremony
093jenniferscott

• Videos 3

65 Reviews for House of Hough

• Crystal

Crystal Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Service!

House of Hough was absolutely amazing. Even though my mother and I had our differences on the linens they heard my voice and kept it all about what the bride wanted and my wishes. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. They had great customer service and responded back to me in a fast timely manner. The wedding linens and everything was beautiful and magical!

Sent on 11/24/2018

House of Hough's reply:

Crystal!! We are overjoyed to hear your experience with House of Hough was one to remember. Thank you so much for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you select the linens to make your wedding day magical! We hope we get to work with you again in the future! Until next time, xoxo, The House of Hough Team :)

Paloma · Married on 12/31/2017

I don't even know how to express in writing the amount of joy it was to work with Rachel (and Michelle, and the rest of the team!) on the linens for my wedding. Every appointment was FUN and full of laughs and of course, STUNNING linens. I worked with Rachel and Michelle to finalize my selections. I wanted to have three different linens for the three different types of tables we would be using at our reception.... these ladies rolled out the red carpet for my sister, my planner, and me and pulled out several linens and placed them near each other to help us visualize. We selected the most gorgeous linens I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Including a burgundy velvet linen that I could not get enough of. When I walked into our reception venue, my jaw dropped. The tables looked amazing. So amazing that I literally cried. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, especially the linens.
    When I started looking for linen vendors, every other vendor recommended House of Hough and I can see why, but ultimately I chose this company because of the way each employee made me feel. I am all about relationships and vibing well with people...especially when it came to planning the biggest, best party of my lifetime. I loved that this is a Latina-owned business with incredibly professional women running it. The linens were the cherry on top. I will definitely be a lifetime client :) Love you, ladies!

Sent on 01/09/2018

House of Hough's reply:

Paloma!! We have no words!! You were so wonderful to work with & we absolutely love you! We are so humbled to hear we were able to contribute just a little to make your special day magical! Thank you so very much for the kind words! Rachel & Michelle are truly gems, and once again we were ecstatic to be apart of your wedding! We hope to continue working with you in the near future!!

XOXO

Aubrey · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachel was so wonderful to work with and so accommodating to my changes I kept making! They are all so sweet and professional and their suggestions matched perfectly with my vision. I couldn't have asked for a better setup.

House of Hough FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

• The Vine
    The Vine Winery Weddings

House of Hough is a boutique linen company that has the most beautiful and stylish fabrics. Their team is dedicated to helping you create a look for your wedding that is uniquely you!

• Chateau Polonez
    Chateau Polonez Mansion Weddings

House of Hough has the most luxurious, beautiful linen selections! They never cease to wow us!!

• Hilton Houston Westchase
    Hilton Houston Westchase Hotel Weddings

A pleasure to work with and high quality.

• 1025 W. 25th St Houston, Texas, 77008 See on map
    2819000900 (Phone number)
    8325418099 (Other Phone Number)
    8325658089 (Fax Number)