5226 Atascocita Road, Humble, TX 77346 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About EB Inc Event

A full-service wedding company in Humble, Texas, EB Inc Event Rentals & Design is committed to providing couples with outstanding event rentals for their knot-tying affair. Renowned for its meticulous and reliable service, the company prides itself on its ability to execute celebrations ranging in size from small and intimate to large and boisterous.

Couples who entrust EB Inc Event Rentals & Design with their ceremony and reception needs benefit from various services. Most notably, the company’s services involve drapery and event design. Boasting over 12,000 square feet of space filled with custom-made inventory, EB Inc Event Rentals & Design is the perfect choice for trendy and stylish wedding décor.

Other Services
The rental company offers couples an array of wedding décor options to choose from. Said options include:

• Chairs
  • Chair sashes
  • Linens
  • Napkins

Areas Covered
EB Inc Event Rentals & Design proudly offers wedding décor rentals to newly engaged couples in Humble, Texas. In addition to the local area, said services are extended to interested couples in Dallas, Texas and the Austin, Texas metropolitan area.

houston wedding photographer taylor golden 103

EB Inc Event 2
EB Inc Event 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Showroom and see Ashley because she is the best!

I was referred to EB Inc by my coordinator, and I am so happy that she sent me over to Ashley. I was starting to get frustrated that I couldn't find the specific linens for my wedding that I envisioned. I went to almost every rental and linen company inside the loop, and I just wasn't happy with the choices I had. Then I walked into EB Inc's Humble location and was astounded by their showroom. I thought to myself, If I don't find anything here, then I'm just a bridezilla or some crazy person. Well, Ashley comes out, and she is the sweetest and most knowledgeable person. She helped me find what I wanted in a matter of a couple of minutes. We both had the same color scheme for our weddings, so I knew I was in great hands. From the very beginning, when I called to schedule an appointment all the way to after the wedding. Ashley was there for me through it all. Very personable and made the experience with EB Inc super special. I cannot recommend them enough. They have an insane collection of linens, chargers, chairs, tables, and more.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Book with EB Inc, you won’t be disappointed!

I worked with Ashley from the start of my planning, I knew what I wanted from the beginning and booked them early. We booked linens, napkins, chargers and cocktail tables. Somewhere in the crazy 18 month planning phase (bridesmaid dress shopping) I switched my color from eggplant to plum; per David’s bridal swatches. A month from my wedding I was going through all the final approvals and noticed this color difference; that was 100% my fault. I called up Ashley in quite a panic, she made time to accommodate my work schedule and stayed late so I could come out and look at or change anything I needed to make sure I felt confident with everything. It turned out better than I had even imagined! Although their color was called eggplant and mine was plum they matched wonderfully and was exactly the style I was looking for!

EB Inc Event 4
    EB Inc Event 5
    EB Inc Event 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EB Inc Event FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Chair Covers
    Chairs
    Decor
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

Real Weddings

• Irresistible Events & Services
    Irresistible Events & Services Wedding Planners

EB Inc Events is always my go-to! They are accommodating and professional!

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

EB has the most extensive linen collection in the industry. All of their linens are absolutely beautiful and the ladies in the office are a joy to work with. EB has an extensive selection of other wedding extras, they have thought of every detail to make your wedding as perfect as dreamed it would be. The ladies are very knowledgable about their inventory and can help you make your dream wedding become a reality.

• embellish by Mrs. Cee