For Heavens Cake

Houston, TX View map Visit website

For Heavens Cake is a custom cake company operating out of Houston, Texas. Whether your dream wedding cake is a simple, classic design or a grand, detailed dessert, the team will work with you to bring your vision to life. Using only the finest organic ingredients, your delectable treats are hand-crafted from scratch to ensure that every last bite is to your satisfaction.

Serving the greater Houston and Galveston areas, the talented team at For Heavens Cake creates custom cakes for weddings and other special occasions. Consultations are available to afford couples the opportunity to share their ideas and inspirations for their design. Delivery and set-up services are provided, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the small details. Decoration options include photo duplication, custom cut fondant, logos, airbrush design, and 3D cakes. Other delicious desserts available range from pies, cupcakes, cookies, and donuts.

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 04/10/2022

Amazing desserts!

From the get go, For Heavens Cake was very responsive and helpful! I had ABSOLUTELY no idea how to figure out how many servings of each dessert to meet our guest count for the dessert bar and there was no hesitation in her responses. The pudding cups were to die for, the red velvet cookies were heaven, and our cake turned out even better than I had hoped. As the day grew closer and they couldn't find the answer to any questions they had in their client notes, there was no hesitation to call me and ask. Hands down, best service and desserts.

For Heavens Cake's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! Your wedding was spectacular!! Everything was planned to perfection! Thank you for including us in your day! We can't wait to see you again soon!
  • Kendall
    Kendall T. Married on 10/03/2021

Yummy dessert bar

Dawn with For Heavens Cake is so sweet (no pun intended). I am not big on sweets, but her cake changed my mind. We had a beautiful dessert bar. A few months after we booked them, I called to add on a grooms cake as a surprise for my fiancé, and they did it with no problem! I got compliments all night about how great the cake was

For Heavens Cake's reply:

Kendall we can't thank you enough for your kind words! We LOVED creating your amazing cakes!! So happy we were able to pull off the surprise! Many congratulations!!
  • Joe
    Joe Married on 09/15/2018
    I absolutely love For Heavens Cake! Not only are the cakes are amazing the designs are incredible. I would refer For Heavans cake to anyone for any occasion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Morgan & Dustin
    100 photos · 03/16/2022

Goode Company Catering Goode Company Catering Wedding Caterers

I have used For Heavens Cake for my wedding 4 years ago and my friends still talk about it. Delicious and beautiful! They listened to what we were looking for and surpassed our expectations. I also refer all of my bridal customers to them because I know they will not be disappointed. Look no further, give Anna & Rick a call!

L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccommend For Heavens Cake

Get Married In Houston! Get Married In Houston! Wedding Officiants

I officiated a wedding in June where For Heaven's Cakes provided the Bride's and Groom's cakes. They did a fantastic job. The sister of the groom was also celebrating her birthday on the same day and I was really impressed with the small birthday cake they provided in the shape of a grand piano. They were very professional on their set up and the cake presentations were great.

17488 Northwest Frwy / Hwy 290 @ Jones Road Houston, TX, 77040

Bakery hours are Tuesday through Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm. We can schedule cake tastings between those hours or if you are wanting to walk in for some goodies!
Location of (For Heavens Cake)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding