Goode Company Catering

Houston, TX View map

When it comes to catering authentic Texas cuisine, nobody brings it home quite like Goode Company. With more than 38 years of catering experience, the Goode Co. team is happy to handle any size gathering. Whether you're planning the bridal shower, the wedding reception or anything in between, Goode Co. is on hand to help make the event a smooth one.

We offer buffet-style spreads from mesquite-smoked BBQ to fajitas and Gulf Coast Seafood cooked on-site. Impress your guests with our scratch made appetizers such as grilled quail breast bites and dill fried oysters. In addition to catering, Goode Co. offers full bar packages, bartending services and Damn Goode Margaritas. Guests will enjoy full plates, an even fuller dance floor and find newlyweds ready to be toasted, Texas-style.

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$13

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$13

Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)
Tastings
Tables

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake Cutting
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
British
Mexican

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Message vendor
    3.7 out of 5 rating
    Mary Married on 04/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had Goode Company cater my rehearsal dinner the night before my wedding. We chose their BBQ and Fajita package that was very reasonably priced at $20/plate. Not only was there BBQ delicious, but the fajitas and tortillas were prepared freshly on site! Everyone raved about how good the food was and I totally agree. They arrived early, set everything up in speedy manner, were very friendly and professional, and cleaned up after everything was done. We truly enjoyed having them cater our event!
    Christy Married on 01/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Goode Company was fantastic to work with for our wedding. They were incredibly professional, personable, and easy to work with. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests couldn't say enough about it, especially the pork tamales and campechana appetizers. I'm very happy with having used Goode Co BBQ for our wedding and definitely recommend them.
    S Married on 09/03/2016
    3.6 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Goode Company to serve BBQ for our wedding and all of our guests were very pleased! They did a great job delivering. The only downside is that communication with them beforehand was difficult. There were many times were they were unresponsive to me and my planners for over a week. Besides that, they are a safe choice for a vendor.

Goode Company Catering's reply:

I'm pleased to hear that you and your guest loved the food but this is unfortunate that your sales representative was not as attentive as she should have been. Could you please contact me directly so I can get further information from you?
    april@goodecompany.com
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Waters Edge Venue Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Goode Company Catering is absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer! The food is good and the service is amazing! You definitely wont be disappointed!

2515 North Boulevard Houston, TX, 77098
Location of (Goode Company Catering)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding