For Heavens Cake Reviews

For Heavens Cake 2
For Heavens Cake 3
For Heavens Cake 4

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely love For Heavens Cake! Not only are the cakes are amazing the designs are incredible. I would refer For Heavans cake to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • U

Ursula · Married on 09/14/2018

I absolutely love For Heavens Cake. I have used them for my wedding, baby shower, birthdays, and many client events. The cakes are not only beautful but absolutely scrumptious! I’ve never had such delicious fondant! The Bavarian cream is a must try. I simply send a photo of what I’d like and voila! Perfection! They are professional, affordable and timely on every delivery. From cake pops to multi-tiers, this is the place I recommend to everyone!

Liz · Married on 04/15/2018

I utilize For Heavens cake for every occasion I have! They are great! I’ve even had last minute cakes baked by them and they always pull through on the quality, taste and design! My Friendsgiving cake was so pretty no one wanted to cut it. But we were glad when we did.

For Heavens Cake 5

Amber · Married on 04/07/2018

The cake was amazing in look and décor. The taste was also very good. The cake was moist and soft. The custom grooms cake we bought was very well done.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Laurie · Married on 03/03/2018

We highly recommend For Heavens Cake. The entire experience was fantastic. Norma was so helpful with the design and decisions...and even brought up a couple of items we hadn’t thought about for our wedding day that really helped us out a lot! We had the opportunity to meet the owner Ana and she was so wonderful and incredibly talented!! The cake was SUPERB!!! Beautiful AND delicious!!! I can’t say enough good things. The cake was so important to us and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    For Heavens Cake 6

Nicole · event on 02/18/2018

I get cakes and cupcakes here for every event, you name it! I can give every detail down to a T or just a few preferences and each time; the cakes are stunning and taste amazing! The response time is always less than an hour, if that as well! Really friendly business with down to earth professional, kind service!

Scarlet · Married on 02/18/2018

For heavens cake is the best bakery in Houston hands down. No other place makes such beautiful cakes with such an amazing taste. Cakes always fresh and their flavor range is phenomenal.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Aleska · event on 02/16/2018

For Heaven's Cake was phenominal and professional from start to finish! We celebrated my Triplet daughters Sweet 16th Birthday Bash, this past February 17, 2018. They had a "Dreams Really Do Come True Fairy Tale Birthday event! They wanted a castle type & style cake! This cake was surpassed our expectations. It was held at the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel! It not only was gorgeous, but delicious too! I and my family have become lifetime customers. My girl friend is getting married in October of 2019. She has decided to have them as her cake decorator and designer. For Heaven's Cake Rocks!!! Thx, Aleska M Evans

Sent on 03/23/2018

Nicko · Married on 11/01/2017

Where do I start? I was introduced to For Heavens Cake while working in the wedding industry. Rick was always one of my go to vendors for cakes etc when clients needed recommendations. As a customer myself I have purchased many cakes and cupcakes from Rick for my personal birthdays, family events, and holidays. I am never disappointed with the quality! I promise you that you won’t regret hiring For Heavens Cake!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    For Heavens Cake 7
    For Heavens Cake 8

Jenny · Married on 07/29/2017

Rick, from For Heaven’s Cake was so great to work with - very personable and was very flexible in his meeting time. He was very accommodating and took the time to really find out what type of cake we were looking for and ensured we were satisfied with our flavor selection. He made our job so easy, as all we had to do was meet with him and he did everything else. I highly recommend him to any couple out there looking for a wedding cake! Thanks For Heaven’s Cake!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Denise · Married on 07/16/2017

Absolutely amazing work! I went all over town looking for a special cake to be done no bakery would make it if it wasn't ordered at least 5 days before event day and for heavens cake got my cake order in two days before the event! Did I mention my event was on a Sunday also!! Most bakeries are closed sundays, cake was amazing exactly what I asked for! Not only did it look amazing, tasted deliciously amazing.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

For Heavens Cake did an excellent job on our bridal cake and groom's cake! Both were absolutely delicious and a huge hit at our wedding! Rick, the owner, responded to emails quickly and professionally!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

This cake was included in my venue. It was exactly how I wanted it to be. The flavor is absolutely delectable. I had gone cake tasting with a previous bride prior to my wedding and loved the flavor we picked out then so much that I picked it out for my wedding. You must try the cinnamon and cream cheese cake. They decorated the cake with a ribbon that matched my color scheme. They also decorated the cake with the plastic succulents that I provided and it was beautiful. The cake arrived on time and with no hassle.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/04/2017

Rick and his team did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake! Not only was Rick very easy to work with, he was also very intuitive to what we were looking for, and was very responsive to emails. And I can't forget to mention that our cake was beautiful and so yummy! At the end of the night when it was just close friends and family left, we just stood around the cake table with forks and finished off the bottom tier.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Mike · Married on 01/20/2017

Amazing to work with. They are ALWAYS there to help and the cakes are sooooo tasty! Even with our event only days away Rick was there with a stunning cake that looked like it took months to plan. Highly recommended.

Mindy · Married on 10/29/2016

Rick did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! We gave him a photo we found of one and it was SPOT ON! The cake was gorgeous and tasted as good as it looked! I also like that they don't use any cake mix...they make it from scratch and you can taste the difference. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Our cake was beautiful! Everyone said it was one of the best wedding cakes they had.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

We used For Heaven's Cake for both our bridal cake and groom's cake. Rick was great to work with, very responsive and accommodating! Our cakes both tasted great and we were very pleased with the service everything!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Erika · Married on 04/09/2016

We had Rick at For Heaven’s Cake do our wedding cake in April and I am so glad we did. Not only was the cake beautiful and exactly what we asked for, but it also tasted delicious, which is so rare to find in a wedding cake. Unlike other cake bakers, For Heaven’s Cake bakes your cakes close enough to your event that they do not have to freeze and then thaw the cake like most cake bakers have to do. Our cake was so fresh and moist the guests ate up almost all of it! I highly recommend For Heaven’s Cake and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/09/2016

For Heavens Cake's reply:

So wonderful to hear back from you, Erika!
    Thank you very much for the compliments. We had a great time creating your cakes and we really enjoyed the card you sent.
    May your lives be filled with happiness!
    Hope to see you again if and when you plan a baby shower!

Kaleigh · Married on 03/12/2016

I couldn't be happier with For Heaven's Cake. We had a white Cake with bavarian cream for the wedding cake and red velvet with cream cheese icing for the grooms cake. Not only were the cakes beautiful but the taste was amazing. We had so many compliments on the cake. Also, Rick really helped us design the grooms cake. I wanted the Texans Toro logo and gave him some ideas of what we liked and he went with it and it came out beautiful! I would highly recommend For Heavens Cake!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

John · Married on 02/21/2016

I don't know what more positive can be said for For Heavens Cake, Houston's best event cake makers. Rick and Ana will go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you want, and then some! Our cake was a particular challenge--encompassing scenes from our favorite travel cities and serving as the centerpiece of one of the wildest weddings Houston has ever seen, for over 350 people (featuring mariachis, drag queens, stiltwalkers, confetti cannons, Hora Loca, etc.). Let's just say, the cake stole the show. People are still talking about it. When I look at thousands of pictures from the wedding posted by other attendees, the monumental cake Rick and Ana made is always the centerpiece. I think people took more pictures of the cake than they did of my husband Ricardo and me!! We couldn't be happier--we have used their tremendous cakes at many other events, and people always congratulate us on not only having the best looking cake, but also the best tasting one. Thanks to For Heavens Cake--there's just not a better baker in Houston for big events.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Rick from For Heaven's Cake was WONDERFUL! After several frustrating cake consultations he made this very simple for me. The cake was delicious and moist and the cheesecake filling is something I'm craving right now!

He was very friendly and professional helping me stay within my budget.
    Update*** The cake was delicious....I'm still getting rave reviews about how delicious our cake was :)
    Def order/taste the red velvet it was so delicious!

Sent on 11/04/2015

For Heaven's Cake did a great job on our cakes. They both ended up looking great. The grooms cake had a few details and artwork on it, and they did a fabulous job. Not to mention they were very delicious!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Per my new husband, "I can't put it into words, just phenomenal". We gave them a picture of my husbands grill and that is what we wanted the grooms cake to look like. They nailed it. We were very pleased with both cakes but the grooms cake stole the show.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2015

Richard, with For Heaven's Cake, was great. My fiance and I went in, discussed ideas with him, and about 45 minutes later we had two designs for our cakes! The whole process was easy and fun, and I highly recommend them! The cakes were DELICIOUS!!

Sent on 11/04/2015