The Springs in Cypress

Houston, TX View map Visit website
Up to 320 guests

Up to 320 guests

The Springs in Cypress is a luxurious chateau venue located in Cypress, Texas. It boasts gorgeous features such as a dramatic double staircase entry and naturally wooded and manicured gardens. Tucked away in the forests of Northwest Houston, The Springs is ideal for those seeking a truly opulent wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

The Springs is complete with five acres of lush greenery, a double door entry, and a Grand Ballroom that will take your breath away. A double staircase and an exquisite chandelier greet entrants in the foyer. Following through, the Grand Ballroom features a two-story ceiling with suspended lighting fixtures, creating a truly elegant feel. The downstairs of the ballroom is able to hold up to 320 guests. If you are seeking an area for a smaller reception, the venue can create a more intimate area for as little as 20 guests. This can be done by simply drawing some of the satin curtains in the downstairs ballroom. There is also a bar and parlor space connected to the grand ballroom which features an indoor fireplace and cocktail tables, perfect for mingling. This venue also offers a separate buffet area where the food can be set up away from the main venue space. On the second level, there are two large rooms that sit on opposite sides of the building. These can be reserved specifically for you and your loved one as private get-ready rooms. Each suite is complete with stylish couches and seating that accommodate you and your wedding party. The rooms also come with bathrooms, and one of the suites features a beautiful vanity for hair and makeup preparations. The Springs also offers a back terrace which is located directly behind the building. This hidden spot is perfect for photo opportunities or cocktail hour. The courtyard, another small outdoor space, offers an intimate setting with bistro-like seating. It is complete with a formal style and iron accents.

The Springs in Cypress helps couples with their event by providing setup and cleanup. They also provide all of the furniture as well as personalized payment schedules. Two hours can be appointed to both bridal and engagement sessions. Besides its DIY option, The Springs in Cypress is now offering all-inclusive packages, which are fully customizable. The package can include catering, floral centerpieces, cake, DJ, linens, officiant, photo booth, photography, and wedding coordinator. Consult their venue team for more information on this stress-free all-Inclusive option.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.2 out of 5 rating

Charisse M. Married on 11/08/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Charisse & James’ Review

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about it. The staff also worked with us from beginning to end, and left us no room to worry. I highly recommend!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Thank you for your great review Charisse! We wish you the most loving marriage and thank you again for sharing your special day with us!
  • Gabby
    Gabby A. Married on 10/01/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Gorgeous and Easy Wedding Venue in Houston!

We had a fabulous wedding! We got a ton of compliments because of how beautiful the venue was and how much everyone loved the ambiance. All of the photos are breathtaking as it has natural beauty so that means less effort on the part of added décor haha!

The morning of, everything was set up exactly as it was it supposed to be. The planning process with the Springs was effortless - I did not have any troubles at all. I loved the flexibility the venue provides and would book with them again and again! I always got a response same-day to any questions I had. No complaints here!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

The Springs in Cypress 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (281) 881-7175 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Brianne Benelli
Brianne Benelli
General Manager

Brianne leads our The Springs in Cypress team as our General Manager. Originally from Pennsylvania, after earning her degree from the University of Mary Washington in Virginia and working a stint in Ireland, she eventually landed in Houston and joined our The Springs family in 2019, bringing 8 years of wedding, nonprofit, and corporate events, and property management experience to our team. Her passion for her team and for her couples’ happiness has grown our venue into one that prioritizes customer service, integrity, and going the extra mile. Outside of work, Brianne can be found biking the Houston trails, listening to NPR podcasts, reading with her cat, and desperately trying to keep her succulents alive.

Makenzie Hausman
Makenzie Hausman
Assistant Manager

With a passion for people and as an Assistant Manager for The Springs Cypress, I get to do what I love on a daily basis! I strive to provide a unique and memorable experience for everyone I interact with, and there is no better place to do it than in the wedding industry, where we bring couples' dreams to life! I enjoy getting to use my creative side and my love for marketing + design for our social media as it is often the first impression of a venue! When I'm not in the office, you can usually find me in nature with my camera, furbabies, and wonderful fiancé!

Peyton Obenberger
Peyton Obenberger
Assistant Manager

I am a Wedding Enthusiast at heart! I’m in love with the idea of being a part of one of the happiest days in a person’s life. A day filled with love, joy, and celebration – it is truly an honor to be a part of that! I was born & raised in Houston, Texas, and I am a Texas A&M graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing. When I’m not at the chateau, you can find me enjoying time with family and friends, listening to an audiobook, or painting!

Jonathan Ivy Photography Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Chateau Polonez is on our list of preferred wedding venues and we love it! They have a great indoor and outdoor space with 2 different floors and getting ready space. They girls who run the chateau are wonderful as well. We highly recommend this beautiful venue and always enjoy taking photos here.

J. Bray Events J. Bray Events Wedding Planners

Chateau Polonez is a beautiful venue with a staff that has an excellent attention to detail. Lauren, Basia and Kasia are always amazing to work with. As a planner this is a dream location to work with!

C. Baron Photography C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

We always get so excited to photograph a wedding or Bridals at Chateau Polonez! It is such a beautiful venue and makes for some of the most elegant imagery!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
12612 Malcomson Road Houston, TX, 77070

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Cypress)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues