THE SPRINGS in Cypress Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Cypress 5
THE SPRINGS in Cypress 6
THE SPRINGS in Cypress 7

PALOMA · Married on 11/17/2017

The staff at chateau polonez were super helpful. I really liked that they provide the catering because that was one less thing I had to worry about.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Aleah · Married on 09/10/2017

Kasia at Chateau Polonez was great! She was very personable, knowledgeable, and accommodating. She didn't try to sell us a scene like other places, what she sold us was an experience! And that was exactly what we want. The chateau has all the elements of some of the most high-end venues in Houston, but offered a budget that the average person could afford. I'm so happy I didn't write them off as too expensive as I almost did.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

Gorgeous wedding venue. Everyone was in awe of it's beauty from the time they pulled in. We all had an amazing time and everyone loved the food. We really had the fairytale wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Brittni · Married on 04/08/2016

Chateau Polonez is a beautiful venue with so many great people working to make your wedding day everything you dream it to be! They are great at offering solutions or just helping steer you in the right direction when you are not sure what you really want. They offer in house catering and bar services from Glorious Cuisine and the option to request their preferred day of wedding planners from En Vogue Events! This venue has had many years of weddings under their belt so planning a menu, floor plan, ceremony location, and the type of alcohol we wanted served was a breeze because of how well the employees know their venue and know what will work best. I would definitely recommend this venue, not only for its beauty but for the many options and locations that is offered for ceremony. Chateau Polonez is like family and I was thrilled to have my wedding at this location! My day was so fun and easy-going because they handled everything for me!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Literally could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding! The staff were amazing, everything went without a hitch. The food was great and we got so many compliments on how delicious it was and the service was excellent. I am a control freak so it was so nice to see everyone on top of everything so I could relax and enjoy the day. Natalia was very responsive whenever I had a question during the planning process which helped me a lot as I was planning the wedding from Dallas. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for an elegant, semi-formal/formal wedding. It was the most perfect day :)

Sent on 10/23/2015

THE SPRINGS in Cypress's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad you had an amazing wedding day and we appreciate you choosing Chateau Polonez!

Beautiful, breathtaking venue! When I first started my wedding planning I was so worried about how the actual wedding day was going to play out. The staff at the chateau really helped me to put together a wonderful outline of how everything would play out step by step. Everyone was so helpful and anytime I had a question I would email them and they would always email me back fast. My wedding was like a dream I wish I could live that day all over again!

Sent on 08/12/2015

THE SPRINGS in Cypress's reply:

We wish you could have your dream wedding here every day too! So happy you were pleased with your wedding day!
  • User5183640 · event on 04/17/2015

Thank you Kasia Tran and Chateau Polonez for a perfect evening. The quality, service, value, and professionalism were OUTSTANDING!!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

THE SPRINGS in Cypress's reply:

We appreciate you hosting your prom at our venue!

Chantolia · Married on 01/18/2015

Everything was wonderful! I had the best experience with the staff at Chateau Polonez.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Chantolia,
    Thank you! You and Chris looked so lovely on your special day! Hope you are enjoying married life!

Chantolia · Married on 01/18/2015

Sent on 03/24/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2014

We had our wedding at Chateau Polonez on 11/15 and it was a dream come true!! Everything was as planned and looked amazing!! All of our guest said it looked like a fairy tale wedding :) and to be honest it felt like a fairy tale!! If you want perfection and elegance then this is your place!! Natalia with Glorious Cuisine was very professional, nice and super helpful! I would definitely recommend this place over and over again!!! Thank you Chateau Polonez for helping have what my guest are calling THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR :)

Sent on 11/20/2014

This venue was beautiful! It hardly needed any decoration. Kasia was very fast in responding to any questions I had and Natalia (the caterer) was also very prompt and knowledgeable as well. All my wedding guests thought the food was great!

The best thing I love about this venue is that the dance floor is so big! Some reception halls have strange layouts in that you have to be sitting at the right table to see everything that's happening. The layout of Chateau Polonez is great in that the tables surround the dance floor so that everyone can see everything no matter where you're sitting so no one gets left out.

We chose Chateau Polonez mainly because there was an indoor ceremony area (in case it rained -- Houston weather is unpredictable). But there are also several outdoor ceremony areas as well... And on my wedding day, it didn't rain so there were many many great picture opportunities everywhere! This venue was totally worth every penny. If I had to do this wedding thing all over again, I would book Chateau Polonez again. No question!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kristy · Married on 08/10/2014

Beautiful Venue, Great service, great place for pictures. I love how you can have both the ceremony and reception here. It was truly amazing

Sent on 09/02/2014

The venue was absolutely beautiful we could not have picked a better place and all the staff was wonderful!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful event !!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Lizz · Married on 11/24/2013

My wedding was prefect, beautiful and flowed with ease. The food was amazing and all our guest have a wonderful time. Everything was what I always dreamed !! Thank you for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Suzanne · Married on 11/09/2013

What can I say? Chateau Polonez was absolutely beautiful! My guests could not stop raving about the food, the decor, the service! All was absolutely PERFECT!!! From our first visit to the Chateau, to the end of the reception, the staff exceeded our expectations! I wish I had another daughter, because her wedding would be there as well!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2013

I fell in love with this venue from the first tour and I am so glad we decided to book with Chateau Polonez! Everything was perfect and gorgeous - our guests were very impressed! The staff was with us every step of the way and the food was amazing! I would recommend this venue to anybody!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Erin · Married on 08/30/2013

Natalia and Kasia were extremely helpful and responsive to our unique needs. We asked for a special dish, and their catering team was able to make it for us! We also asked for an ice cream bar (a new thing for them) and they were able to create it for us! We could not have had a better wedding :)

Sent on 12/21/2013

Angie · Married on 06/01/2013

This is the most beautiful and intimate venue I've seen! The space has so much charm and beauty you won't need to spend more money to decorate the walls and ceiling. Your pics and video will be amazing. There are so many choices of indoor, outdoor, one floor, both floors...this is 1st class all the way!! Every question was answered and it was really easy. Plenty of room for your group to get ready together in the bride and groom's rooms, made it so much memorable fun. A+ Chateau Polonez!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

This venue was fantastic for our reception! We were also able to come a couple weeks early (during the week) to do bridal portraits at this venue. The food was amazing, and my bridal party loved having a spacious suite to get ready. They thought of everything - even packaging up some of the dinner for me and my new husband and having it ready and waiting in the limo! Fantastic venue.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Cara · Married on 11/11/2011

They did exactly what they said they were going to do from beginning to end! This venue has it all! The personal service on the day of was spectacular by Kasia! The food was wonderfully prepared and enjoyed by all! The value was great due to us getting married on a Friday and booking it before 2011! Many of our guests were blown away by Chateau Polonez ... citing how perfect it was for weddings. Internet pictures don't do justice to this venue. While it can accomodate many guests, it still provides an intimate feel. Spend the afternoon to go & visit and then get ready to put your deposit down.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Ana · Married on 09/24/2011

Great place and the staff was very helpful. Kasia answered our questions and was accomodating to our needs. The night of the ceremony and reception the rest of the staff was exceptional. I got great feedback from many of our guest and they really loved Chateau Polonez. We got our dream wedding here and I highly recommend it. There are so many things to worry the day of the wedding (trust me), the little details and transitions, but they took care of it and I didn't need to worry once the wedding started. They took over and I enjoyed my wedding. I will remember it always.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Agata · Married on 07/23/2011

What an AMAZING WEDDING!!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Kim · Married on 01/22/2011

As the mother of the bride I was not only trying to find a beautiful place but one that provided friendly, excellent service. Janet with Chateau Polonez could not have fit that requirement more perfectly. Everytime I needed a question answered or just help in making some decision she always greeted me with a smile and a friendly voice. The night of the wedding EVERYTHING was perfect! The venue was clean and shined from top to bottom. The staff were exceptional with their food preperation and serving of food and drink. I honestly could not tell you one thing we would have changed or done differently because perfection was a top priority for Janet and her staff. My husband and I received many comments for weeks on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had at the wedding. The venue has so many areas for guest including the beautiful outside gardens. Our pictures taken outside turned out so beautiful as well as the ones inside. Our photographer said that the venue has great lighting for both inside and outside pictures. The ceremony pictures in front of the tall windows were so stunning. I highly, highly recommend Chateau Polonez. Kim Edwards.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Carly · Married on 02/20/2010

Beautiful venue! All of our guests were amazed at how great everything looked! It was really great because we didn't have to spend hardly any extra money on decorations. All we needed were candles. Perfect day!

Sent on 04/07/2010