The Springs in Cypress Reviews

4.2 out of 5 rating

• Shawnte
    Shawnte T. Married on 12/29/2022

The Black Swan Affair

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and the team was so easy to work with throughout the entire process to the BIG day. The drive up presence alone, is so inviting to guest and every time I arrived, I always got the same warm feeling. They made things easy and not complicated and provided so many great things within the package. I am truly grateful for them and the venue overall. I definitely want to do something else amazing at this place or at least, be a guest.

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Shawnte, congratulations on a beautiful wedding and a happy marriage! We are so happy to know you enjoyed your experience with us and certainly hope to see you back at the chateau :) Thank you for the wonderful review!
    My-Linh T. Married on 11/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful staff and beautiful venue

This is the most beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff is absolutely remarkable, friendly, and helpful in answering our questions and also giving suggestions of different vendors and ideas.

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi My-Linh! Thank you so much! Your wedding day was spectacular and we enjoyed celebrating with you and your loved ones! We are so happy to heart you had a wonderful experience not only with the venue but with our team as well! Wishing you all the happiest memories to come! Congrats again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Charisse M. Married on 11/08/2022

Charisse & James’ Review

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Our wedding guests could not stop talking about it. The staff also worked with us from beginning to end, and left us no room to worry. I highly recommend!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Thank you for your great review Charisse! We wish you the most loving marriage and thank you again for sharing your special day with us!
  • Gabby
    Gabby A. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Gorgeous and Easy Wedding Venue in Houston!

We had a fabulous wedding! We got a ton of compliments because of how beautiful the venue was and how much everyone loved the ambiance. All of the photos are breathtaking as it has natural beauty so that means less effort on the part of added décor haha!

The morning of, everything was set up exactly as it was it supposed to be. The planning process with the Springs was effortless - I did not have any troubles at all. I loved the flexibility the venue provides and would book with them again and again! I always got a response same-day to any questions I had. No complaints here!
    Regina Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Augustus wedding the springs event venue cypress

Professional
    Courteous
    Timely
    Beautiful Venue

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Regina! Thank you for your kind review! We had a wonderful time celebrating with you and are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at the chateau! Congratulations!
    Meca T. Married on 08/15/2022

Absolutely amazing! They are wonderful

I would recommend them to Any and Everyone seeking to have a beautiful wedding/Event. They Venue is Stunning It was my dream venue and it was perfect . It’s very clean smells good and the staff Are wonderful so kind and they really make themselves available . You guys are the best! Thank you for making my dream come true❤️

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Meca! We had a wonderful time celebrating with you and are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at the chateau! Thank you for your kind review! Congratulations!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 07/08/2022

Cortes Family

Overall for the $, it’s worth it every cent. My guest enjoy every second of our ceremony and celebration. If you ask me, would I do it all over again, 100%!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for letting us be a part of such a special day. Your quinceanera was beautiful. We hope to see you again in the future!
  • Jerni2Grays
    Miracle Married on 06/30/2022

#Jerni2Grays 6.30.22

We had our wedding here on Thursday June 30th and it was absolutely stunning! Great customer service, great planning tools, overall it was a wonderful experience!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Miracle! We are so very happy to hear that you had a wonderful wedding at the chateau! Thank you so much for your amazing review, we hope to see you for another event in the future! Have a wonderful week!
    Abdullah A. Married on 06/08/2022

Wedding 08/30/20

We had our wedding at The SPRINGS this venue is gorgeous. The staff is very professional and nice.

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Abdullah! Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your beautiful marriage! Your event was truly magical!
    Sherry Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a dream wedding venue!

This was top of our list and we were so happy
    to have secured the venue for our big day. From open houses to periodic check in emails, the team made everything so easy. Anytime I had a simple question, the ladies were just a text or email away. The best part was that our guests felt like they had multiple venues within one venue to enjoy our day with us and the amount of compliments we got after have been incredible! The recommended vendor list was also key in helping us make some decisions and we couldn’t have picked a better venue for us.

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Sherry! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was truly a joy to celebrate with you and be a part of your special day! We love to hear that you and your guests had a lovely experience and hope to host you again in the future! Congratulations!
    Tiffany E. Married on 03/09/2022

Beautiful venue!

I fell in love with this venue from the moment that I entered the gates. Everything from the outside to the inside is so beautiful! Even though we had a summer wedding, all of my guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the outside ceremony space was.

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Tiffany! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and we are so happy to hear that you and your guests loved every bit of it! Congratulations on your new, beautiful marriage + thank you for the lovely review!
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 01/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolutely amazing venue!

This venue was the absolute most perfect choice for my wedding! It was so beautiful and all of my guests mentioned how much leave loved it!!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We were honored to celebrate your special day and are thrilled to know you had an amazing wedding day! Congratulations!!
  • K'nara
    K'nara Married on 12/12/2021

The Spring Cypress

This venue is AMAZING! The location, the flexibility of your own vendors, the payment plan and all makes this place a great place to have your wedding. The staff are just as amazing as the venue,. I highly recommend!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Hi K'nara! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful wedding day and wish you all the happiness and love in the world!
  • Madison
    Madison F. Married on 11/27/2021

Absolutely Beautiful

Everyone there was helpful and nice! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful inside and out! I love all the updates!

Hi Madison!
    We are right there with you and love all the updates too! It really brings so much elegance to all the pictures! Thank you for your kind words! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! So excited to see all the pictures and relive the night over again!

Alexis V. Married on 11/05/2021

Stress-free.

Although 2020 was a bit different for couples who were originally planning their happily ever after amidst the chaos, I have to say that finding Megan and Hayley at the Chateu was one of the best things that happened to us! I am extremely thankful for you both! This is a venue that in my experience just felt right from the start. 🤍

The managers at this location were extremely knowledge, accepting, and sympathetic while wedding planning in 2020. Which is all we could really ask for; kindness. Hayley and Megan did not make us feel as if we were just another source of revenue for the Chateu. They made us feel extremely special, cared for, and got us even more excited for our wedding day! ✨

I truly cannot wait for you to experience your own story at this venue. Make sure to book an appointment ahead of time! I booked about three appointments because I was extremely indecisive but something just kept bringing me back! Logan and I cannot wait to continue our story and say “I do” in the Chateu’s secret Garden. 👨🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼

Hi Alexis!!

I cannot tell you how overwhelmingly happy we are to hear such warm words from you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team has enjoyed every second of working with you and we are counting down the days until we get to host you and Logan's best day!! As always, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all. See you very soon!

Takaisia E. Married on 10/17/2021

Awesome venue!

Venue was breathtaking! We loved every part of it!

The Springs in Cypress's reply:

Thank you, Takaisia, for your wonderful review! Congratulations on the happiest days of your lives! You and Gerald both looked absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.
    Hannah Married on 10/07/2021

Amazing!!!

Booked this venue while living all the way in Amsterdam. Didn’t even tour the venue in person yet lol! But from all the resources they provided and the amount of experience they have, I knew they would be a professional vendor to work with. I love that the venue has a European style which reminds me of home. It is GORGEOUS! Was not disappointed at all once I finally toured myself. The staff ladies were super sweet and responsive to all my text messages. Great team overall to work with. They know the biz and are very helpful in supporting you towards your big day. Thank you SPRINGS team for such a beautiful memory!

Cant wait to share all the wedding pics stay tuned on Instagram!! : @hannahvera_

Hi Hannah!

Omg you made our whole day! Thank you so much for allowing us the honor of hosting your special day. We are so grateful to have met you and Michael and to witness your sweet, genuine love. Congratulations not only on your marriage, but on your growing family! We can't wait to see the rest of your wedding day images and will definitely follow along when the little one joins the world!

Tiffany O. Married on 07/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was perfect. The venue is gorgeous. They allow you to bring your own vendors and make it your own

They did everything they could to make sure the day was perfect. They suggested vendors that we actually used and helped with fine details that we didn’t even think of

Hi Tiffany!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! We pride ourselves in being wedding professionals and venue experts and are so glad we could add value to your wedding day. Congratulations again to you both!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

• Macy
    Macy R. Married on 06/01/2021

Fairytale Chateau

So many things could've gone wrong on our wedding day, but by a miracle from God, everything went exactly as we hoped and prayed for. This incredible venue was one of the largest of many of those blessings and I will forever remember the sweetness and loveliness of this day with this gorgeous chateau as the perfect setting for it. The price, the hospitality, and communication from the venue, the flexibility, and most of all the beauty! Inside and out this chateau was a dream. The fast communication and friendly accommodation from the venue gave me the peace of mind I needed as a stressed-out bride. To top it all off, the price was so affordable and I especially appreciated that we were not enforced to cater or use in-house catering like so many other venues in Houston. I could go on and on about The Springs in Cypress and how wonderful everything was for us. It was a fairytale day and I am forever thankful we chose this perfect venue.

Hi Macy!
    Wow! We are blown away by your sweet words! Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of such a special day! We are so glad to hear that our beautiful venue and valuable pricing was exactly what you were looking for! Your wedding was gorgeous and we LOVE your pictures! Wishing you both an incredible new adventure filled with love, laughter, and so much happiness!!

Linda C. Married on 03/20/2021

Elegant European Venue in Houston

We extensively researched multiple venues throughout Houston and outside of Houston. We had to find a venue that 1) allowed outside catering without additional charge, 2) hold capacity of at least 300, and 3) gives a feel being transported to another place without leaving too far from Houston. We visited this venue first and knew that nothing can beat it. This venue is a hidden gem tucked away in the Cypress suburbs as most of our guests and including ourselves before we did our search, had no idea this venue existed. The venue is a chateau that has a European elegance vibe with regal undertones. It is very well maintained property indoors and outdoors. This was ideal for us since we wanted outdoor ceremony and indoor reception without having to go between different locations. Great focal staircase feature when you first walk in. Also has bridal and groom suites which was also a big advantage for us getting ready there. Ample parking in front of the venue. Lot of little areas for beautiful photo opportunities. Since the venue is very much DIY type of venue (except bar and security from their list, which both were very reliable and great), you can decorate as much or as little as you want to see fit. Staff is responsive via email and text throughout the wedding process.

Hi Linda!!

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are truly honored to have shared your special day with you and your guests. Love that we were able to provide you with everything you wanted and needed for your wedding! Can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures!

• Diana
    Diana P. Married on 02/19/2021

Great service! Beautiful venue!🤍

My wedding was unfortunately cancelled due to the winter storm in Feb, but The Springs venue was so kind to my husband and I. They walked us through the entire process, they never stopped communicating with us, never left us hanging, and answered all of our 1,000 questions without hesitation. They were so incredibly professional and again, so kind. I may not have had my wedding here after all, but I highly recommend it! Beautiful venue and beautiful people! 🤍

Hello Diana!

Thank you so much for your review! We wish we could have gotten to host your event, but are glad we were able to provide consistent support and a great experience regardless of the unusual circumstances. Cheers to a happily ever after for you and Matthew!

Amy E. Married on 10/18/2020

Wonderful Venue

This is an amazing venue. The staff are very professional and very accommodating. The venue is well maintained and clean.

Hi Amy!
    Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to have been of great service to you! Best wishes!
    Danielle S. Married on 09/12/2020

Best venue

The most beautiful and accommodating venue in Houston!!! Hayley, the venue manager, is the most kind and helpful person!! She helped every step of the way and was there for every detail despite being in a pandemic. I would recommend this venue just BECAUSE OF Hayley. She will make sure your day is as smooth as possible with as much love as possible!! Book your wedding here!!!

Hi Danielle!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide the absolute best care for every one of our couples and are ecstatic to know that you were pleased with your experience with us. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and happy holidays!

Eric A. Married on 05/11/2020

The Perfect Venue for the Perfect Wedding

The SPRINGS Event Venue is truly amazing! I had my wedding there just last month in November and the ceremony and reception turned out better than I could imagine. The included amenities at the facility really demonstrates the value of having a wedding there. Our ceremony was held outdoor and everything from the architectural design, natural but strategically placed greenery, and clean landscaping truly completed the moment when I saw my gorgeous wife walk down the aisle. The grooms suite had a luxurious but comfortable touch that allowed myself and the groomsmen to get ready and relax. Also Megan and Hayley were very professional, accommodating and RESPONSIVE. Anytime I had a question they would respond to my text message right away. I could go on and write more positive remarks about my wedding experience at this great venue but I rather encourage the reader to schedule an appointment and check it out for them-self.

Hi Eric!
    Thank you so much for your thoughtful words and kind review! We are so honored to have been part of your special day and can't wait to see your photos! We wish you and Autumn all the best in your lifetime together. Happy holidays!

illustration stars