The Springs in Lake Conroe

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 320 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 320 guests

The Springs in Lake Conroe is a wedding venue situated in Montgomery, Texas. Just a stone’s throw away from Lake Conroe, this naturalistic setting provides couples with a one-of-a-kind location for their big day. Just North of Houston and right next to The Woodlands, TX this property allows couples to escape the big city and rejoice in a tranquil wonderland as two families become one.

Facilities and Capacity

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers two indoor and one outdoor event space to consider. The outdoor area is a pine-wooden pavilion space surrounded by botanical blooms and trees. This relaxed environment can play host to intimate ceremonies as you and your loved one exchange vows in the great outdoors. The Pine Hall is a vintage and contemporary space that is ideal for receptions that run long into the evening. This cozy area features polished floors, wooden beams, and dazzling chandeliers. It can be configured in several ways to include seated guests, a dance floor, and live entertainment. The additional indoor facility is the Stonebrook Hall. This Texan-style hall is complete with wooden flooring and white limestone bringing a cozy cottage feel to your big day. All event spaces at this venue can hold up to 320 guests. Additional facilities include bride and groom suites and an outside bridge that makes for memorable post-ceremony photos. The bride and groom’s suites allow both wedding parties to relax and slowly get ready ahead of the festivities. These rooms may also be used throughout the duration of your celebration.

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers several events services for your big day. Upon booking, you will have access to the venue for the entire day from 9 a.m. until midnight. This banquet hall will also allow you to use whichever vendors you choose for your wedding, meaning your dream wedding can come to life. The option to bring decorations and other items is also permitted. Outdoor ceremony chairs, reception tables and chairs, elevated stage, and built-in dance floor are a few of the amenities that are included with your rental. Besides its DIY option, The Springs in Lake Conroe is now offering all-inclusive packages, which are fully customizable. The package can include catering, floral centerpieces, cake, DJ, linens, officiant, photo booth, photography, and wedding coordinator. Consult their venue team for more information on this stress-free all-Inclusive option

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

Megan Getting married on 09/23/2023
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing, fun, beautiful

The venue is stunning!! Management is wonder with their quick responses.

The Springs in Lake Conroe's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! It was a pleasure to help! Your recommendation means the world to us! Keep in touch!
    Tiffany P. Getting married on 07/09/2023
    5 out of 5 rating

We love The Springs!

The Springs in Lake Conroe was the very first venue that I looked at online, and I loved it so much. However, my fiancé wanted to be sure that we didn't just jump at the first venue we saw, so we looked around for probably another month or so. We finally made it around to touring The Springs, and this was the first venue that my fiancé went to where he started picturing decorations and our family being there watching us become one. We still didn't want to jump into anything too quickly, so we toured one more venue after The Springs, which absolutely did not compare. We brought my future mother-in-law to tour the venue with us one last time, to ask the questions we probably should have been but didn't know to, and she loved it just as much as we did. We booked as soon as we could! The Springs has the best customer service, BY FAR. They have made the process of finding a venue wonderful! They are able to text their clients, and even though my fiancé and I are so indecisive and take a little longer to decide on what we want, The Springs texted us once or twice a week to check up on how the venue search was going and weren't pushy about getting us to book (and what I mean by this is that they are persistent, but in all of the right ways--they aren't money hungry or pushy to sell you their rentals, they just genuinely want to be a part of the best day of your life). Both times we toured the venue, Lauren made us feel so welcomed, and was happy to answer any of our questions. We absolutely LOVE The Springs and would 1000000/10 recommend this place to anybody looking for a venue.

The Springs in Lake Conroe's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Tiffany! We appreciate your kind words about us and our venues, they mean so much to us and are so very helpful for our future couples! We can't wait to host you and your loved ones! Let the planning begin!
  • illustration stars

16 photos · 04/26/2019

Deals

The Springs in Lake Conroe 1
Offer

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (281) 236-2634 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Pricing

Team

Lauren Miller
Lauren Miller
General Manager

My passion has always been people and making people happy and because of that - I have always gravitated towards the hospitality industry. I have been in the weddings / events industry for almost 15 years and have always had a desire to create memorable events. I can’t imagine myself doing anything else. The joy my team and I get to bring to our clients is our biggest reward! What other job will allow you to help clients envision their big day and literally host perfect weddings and events every weekend?

During my spare time, when I’m not chasing around my beyond precious son and our fur-baby, Truvy (yep – she’s named after Dolly’s character in the best movie ever, Steel Magnolias), I enjoy binge watching anything on BravoTV (where are my Real Housewives fans?!), playing golf, spending time with friends and family and scouting out the best martinis and restaurants all over the Houston area!

Alexa  Pereira
Alexa Pereira
Assistant Manager

I’ve always been interested in the wedding and event industry which is what brought me to The Springs! I started working for The Springs in 2020 and can honestly say that there’s never been a day when work feels like actual work. All of the outstanding people I work with and of course, the amazing events we host, has made this job a dream come true. My favorite part about my job is having the pleasure of meeting so many individuals, newlyweds, and families and making sure their event is one to remember. Outside of work, you can find me with my fur-child, Rayven, exploring the city, or hitting up all the trails and dog parks Houston has to offer! I look forward to meeting you and hosting your #BESTDAYEVER!

Magek Photography Magek Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful venue!!

Dose of Beauty Dose of Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely Beautiful!

Well Planned Events Well Planned Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful rustic/elegant wedding venue! Beautiful scenery!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
14135 Laramie Trail Montgomery, TX, 77316

Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
Location of (The Springs in Lake Conroe)

The Springs in Lake Conroe frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Springs in Lake Conroe?

The Springs in Lake Conroe includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of The Springs in Lake Conroe in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Springs in Lake Conroe for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Springs in Lake Conroe for wedding events?

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Springs in Lake Conroe offer?

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does The Springs in Lake Conroe offer for wedding events?

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Springs in Lake Conroe have available for wedding events?

The Springs in Lake Conroe offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Springs in Lake Conroe and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Springs in Lake Conroe is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does The Springs in Lake Conroe offer?

The Springs in Lake Conroe currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues