Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number

About Dolce Designs

Dolce Designs creates gorgeous, one of a kind dessert tables filled with uniquely designed swees and beautiful, delicious wedding cakes worthy of representing your elegance and impeccable taste. Our dessert tables range from simple chic, to ultra modern, to rustic and vintage. Whichever style you choose, we want to wow you with our designs and beautiful desserts. Our wedding cakes are also modern, elegant, and delicious.**Our designs have been featured in Houston Brides Magazine, Romantic Homes Magazine, Grace Ormonde, Wedding Chicks, Junebug Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Green Wedding Shoes, Rustic Wedding Chic, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Hostess with The Mostess, Cake Geek, and many more online party blogs and magazines!**

Follow Dolce Designs on

d1
nakedcake
mg2778
Dolce Designs
rustic and modern white fondant cake with burlap band and succulents. 5 inch high tiers
Mint green fondant with mini roses. 5 inch high tiers

Dolce Designs 3
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/01/2019

By Far the BEST

I got married June 1, 2019. My now-husband and I tasted a few other cakes...but NONE compared to Jesi. One had good cake but subpar icing...another had good icing but subpar cake. I wanted good BOTH. Jesi delivered. The other bakers were cheaper, and I was trying to be budget-conscious...but once I tasted Jesi's cake, there was no other option. And it was SO WORTH the price difference! Her cake did not dry out, the icing was light and yummy, and she really helped me decide on how to best decorate the cakes...she gave really honest advice, and they turned out amazing. My groom's cake was baseball themed and she made the cutest topper for it. My cake was alternating naked and buttercream--her idea, and absolutely beautiful if you are stuck between the two designs! For flavors, we had strawberry cake/vanilla buttercream for the groom's, almond cake/chai buttercream for mine, then a sheet cake of italian cream cake with dulce de leche buttercream. All were simply delicious...I am partial to my almond/chai mixture, but I made sure to have a slice of each at my reception. I HIGHLY recommend you at least try the chai buttercream! In all, Jesi hands-down gave the best service, the best cake, the best buttercream. You will not regret getting Jesi to make your cake for whatever event you have, especially your wedding. Edit: forgot to mention, she went all out for my tasting and sent me home with lots to share with my now-husband since he couldn't make it. Then, she went out of her way for me to be able to try the italian cream cake after my "official" tasting...she always replied in a timely manner and was more than happy to help with anything.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Dolce Designs 4
    Dolce Designs 5

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

We LOVED working with Dolce Designs so much for our engagement party, that we booked her right away for our Wedding!! Her cakes are delicious and made with the best ingredients. The designs she creates are flawless and she goes above and beyond to make your cake so special!! We can't wait to keep working with her! If you're looking for the best of the best for cakes in Houston/Katy- look no further!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Personalized, boutique service from someone who truly cares about quality!

We loved working with Dolce Designs! Jesi takes such pride in her craft and truly cares about her clients. She cares enough to advise you when certain decisions won’t have the outcome you’re hoping, and she suggests things that you never would have thought of. (Italian cream cake + dolce de leche filling, don’t question it, just try it because it’s seriously incredible.) Our cake turned out so yummy, and we were happily eating it for days after our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Dolce Designs 6

Dolce Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Stephanie Rogers Photography
    Stephanie Rogers Photography Wedding Photographers

Dolce Designs is INCREDIBLE. Not only is she extremely sweet but she creates delicious and beautiful cakes. The cakes are spot on with the wedding vision and we just want to make sure you go to her!