Stephanie Rogers Photography

$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

HELLO!

If you believe that your wedding photographer should be someone who is just as excited about your wedding day as you are, then you've come to the right place. Relationships are what we're all about. We live for human connection and want to create timeless images that capture the emotion of every moment, from the tears you share with your loved ones to the grooviest moves you've got on the dance floor.

Being a husband and wife team that has photographed more than 100 weddings together, we have the experience to help guide and educate you throughout the whole process. We strive to ensure that your wedding day is about you and your loved ones by creating a relaxed environment where you are free to enjoy yourself. We're there to capture every moment while seamlessly blending in.

Contact us today to learn more!

Stephanie & Bradley Rogers

Based in Austin, TX

-------------

@stephanierogersphotography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 06/11/2022

Wedding Turned Elopement

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Stephanie and Bradley! Their photos definitely speak for themselves - it's so obvious how talented they are from looking through their portfolio.
    We had originally intended to have a wedding in Austin in December of 2020. Through all of the craziness and shutdowns, we had decided to cancel our original wedding plans, and Stephanie and Bradley were incredibly flexible when it came to the several times of rescheduling our engagement photo session and then figuring out what we were going to do for our ceremony. They were super supportive the whole year, and we ended up having the most perfect sunset elopement in Big Bend.
    On top of having beautiful albums to look back at for the rest of our lives, Stephanie and Bradley truly are awesome people to work with! My husband and I were worried about looking natural because we haven't been involved in any photo shoots in the past, but they gave all of the prompts we could have needed to both look and feel comfortable throughout the whole process. They were very professional and responsive - we very highly recommend using them for your special day!

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for this wonderful thoughtful review. We absolutely loved working with you both throughout the last year and are grateful to have been a part of this time in your lives. We appreciate you both!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn T. Married on 03/19/2022

Incredible experience!

Stephanie and Bradley are just incredible! They photographed my sister's wedding back in 2019 and when my husband and I got engaged, they were the first ones we reached out to. Their ability to capture so much depth and so much joy is unparalleled--we were absolutely blown away by our wedding gallery and our experience with them over the course of our wedding weekend!

And as someone who isn't typically comfortable in front of a camera, they put both my husband and I (and our bridal party) at ease. They're so kind, so professional, and so truly easy to work with. Can't say enough good things about these two!

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much!! This review is so thoughtful and kind. We really appreciate you and truly loved working with you and Dieter for your wedding weekend, and of course, seeing your whole family again!
  • Molly
    Molly P. Married on 02/19/2022

Beautiful work, stress-free vendors

Stephanie and Bradley have some of the most beautiful work I've ever seen. We love our wedding gallery and all of our friends are so impressed too. One of my friends called our photos "NatGeo quality" and my husband calls them our "White House photographers." From start to finish, they were responsive, professional, and had great energy. We just felt totally at ease around them. They were one vendor that never caused any stress. I would be thrilled to recommend them to anyone.

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly for this wonderful and thoughtful review! We truly loved working with you both and appreciate you both having us be there to document your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pearl Street Photo Pearl Street Photo Wedding Photographers

I love working with Stephanie! She's super professional, hardworking and delivers beautiful photos!

Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

What can I say about Stephanie that isn't already obvious? Absolutely phenomenal photographer and has fantastic reviews. Always going out of her way to make sure you are 100% satisfied and calm on your big day (and those leading up to it). If you want to look fabulous on your wedding without the stress and hassle, Stephanie is the one to call!

Dolce Designs Dolce Designs Wedding Cakes

Stephanie is THE photographer to hire for your wedding. Every photo she posts leaves me completely speechless. She is a true artist with a phenomenal eye. Not only is she mega talented but she is also one of the nicest people in the entire Texas wedding industry!

Austin, Texas, 78741
Location of (Stephanie Rogers Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding