Bellagala Photo + Video

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$1,489 Most Popular Price

$1,489 Most Popular Price

$100 off when you book two or more services!

For the month of May, we are offering $100 off when you book two or more Bellagala services.* Learn more by going to our website! https://shopnational.bellagala.com/pages/100-off *restrictions may apply

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,489

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
    Ashley T. Married on 02/09/2022

Extremely Helpful

I was so impressed by how easy the process was to work with Bellagala to choose a photographer for our wedding. They had so many package and photographer options available and Katie worked with us to find the best fit. We already shot our engagement photos and can't wait for our wedding next year!
  • Katherine
    Katherine G. Married on 10/23/2021

100% Recommend Bellagala for Videography!

We are beyond elated with Sara and the Bellagala Austin team! Sara was our videographer for our wedding day. She was so kind and made me feel so comfortable throughout the day! She was intentional with her directions, she stayed in the background to ensure not to be in the way of guests, she was very personable and professional. The Bellagala team communicated with me efficiently throughout the whole process and was very easy to work with. When we started planning for the wedding, I could not decide if I wanted to spend the money on a videographer. I am SO glad I listened to my gut and hired them. I cannot wait to see our final video but I know it will be nothing short of amazing!
  • Jay
    Jay Married on 03/15/2013

Absolutely hire these guys for your wedding!!!

From the moment we contacted Bellagala, they were amazing. Gabby answered all of our questions and if we needed anything she took care of it right away. Matt was our photographer and I can’t say enough good things about him. He called us before the wedding to talk about shots we wanted and then he called again a couple days before the wedding to see if we added any shots. He arrived early on the day of and stayed late. He had actually made a list of all the shots we wanted and he did a great job catching candid emotional shots. He was absolutely amazing. Our videographer was super nice and got great videos as well! You NEED to hire these guys!!!!

Real Weddings

• Kat & Paul
    48 photos · 04/28/2018

Deals

Bellagala Photo + Video 1
Discount

Learn More About This Deal at our Website:

How does it work?

• 1. We will match any comparable* vendor’s price and package for photography & videography.
  • 2. Send your planning consultant the comparable vendor contract to validate price and package inclusions.
  • 3. Your planning consultant will customize a package to match the comparable vendor.

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

316 West 12th Street Austin, TX, 78701
651-227-1202

Instant Quote - https://www.bellagala.com/austin-instant-quote/
Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Bellagala Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bellagala Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bellagala Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bellagala Photo + Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding