8711 W FM 487, Florence, TX 76527 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 301
Availability Check your date

About The Vineyard At Florence

The Vineyard at Florence is a unique boutique resort and winery nestled in the Texas Hill Country.

Over 600 acres of quiet scenery and vineyard views await you and your guests. Tuscan inspired architecture, bubbling fountains, nature trails, day spa, award winning wines, luxury overnight accommodations and beautiful celebration villa, Ella Amore. The Vineyard at Florence will have you and your guests relaxed and ready to celebrate!

The Vineyard at Florence is located just 45 minutes North of Austin, near charming Georgetown, TX. You will find us close to the city but miles away from ordinary.

Follow The Vineyard At Florence on
1886bd8dc41e27a6 1515689927 fe37e098cd12fe17 1515689448000 4 amber mike wedding
1731114914677250432624113300885766457913849o
1743450814677258265956668649130152074461451o
1739062914677312399284581966755780174988693o
The Vineyard At Florence
ella amore reception set u
ellaamor

The Vineyard At Florence 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Fuentes · Married on 10/20/2018

We chose right

Uploaded review before getting pics back. Hoping to upload pics later if possible

We were torn when we chose our venue between this and another vineyard. Ultimately we decided to go with Florence because of sentimental reasons (first Vineyard my SO and I visited together) and there are rooms onsite.
    We are so so glad we chose Florence. There was a brief moment I was worried I picked wrong but in the end we were extremely satisfied.
    Our experience had a couple of hiccups all smoothed out by staff. When we toured and spoke about having it there we talked to one person and were waiting on her to get back to us about date availability. She never did. When we called back we learned she quit. We started working with Stacy who assured us she would be our coordinator day of (included in package). Then we started working with Pamela who was our actual day of coordinator. It was a little annoying initially to be passed around but let me say, we cannot say enough good things about Pamela. She is AMAZING!
    There was a bunch of stuff when we visited we were told we could do such as: have 2 signature liquor drinks, have 2 bartenders without an additional fee, bring in our own caterer
    which by the time we got to Pamela were told they don’t actually do that anymore. Once we explained the original person told us we could, Pamela smoothed everything over and allowed us to do all of it. We didn’t have to fight for what we were verbally told we could do which is amazing since we didn’t have written proof.
    We got married October 2018. The day we got married was the first slightly sunny day with no rain for weeks! We ended up having our ceremony (60 people) on the patio which was our rain plan due to soggy grass. It was great, we fit well.
    We got to take pictures in the vines in the back! Everything worked out.
    We mentioned we wanted a private dinner, figured we’d eat in our room. But Pamela set up a super cute private table complete with a little battery candle light, over in an enclosed patio, the only table there! Amazing.
    The only thing I would say was not great and the reason it doesn’t get 5 stars, is because while there are hotel rooms on site, the booking system needs a serious overhaul. There are only 17 regular rooms and we had double booked some, I constantly had family ask where they were staying. When we called the front desk staff was either not present or confused.
    But if you ignore the hotel aspect, the venue is a 5/5

LAUREN · Married on 09/22/2018

Pamela was my main contact at the Vineyard at Florence and she was wonderful to work with. She was always willing to quickly answer my millions of questions. The venue even provided a free night stay, dinner, and wine in order to allow us to experience the venue first-hand and to have a face to face meeting to discuss wedding details. I had a lot of unexpected rainfall around my wedding date which caused a lot of last minute rearranging. Pamela was quick to provide alternatives and in the end she found a way to meet all of my needs. The biggest benefit of this venue is the on-site housing that my out of town guests utilized. Additionally there is 3 secluded suites that I was able to use for my bridesmaids and groomsmen. This provided us a place to get ready out of sight from the guests and take pre-wedding photos. I received lots of compliments on the venue and about how beautiful the rooms were. The venue also provides a generous complimentary breakfast for guests that stay on-site. Through my exhausting wedding venue searching process, I found this venue to provide the most bang for your buck. They charged on flat fee and provided security, table linens, bartenders and bartender supplies with that fee. There was no extra hidden costs like so many other places have. They also allow you to provide your own beer and liquor for one signature drink. You have to purchase all the wine through them (but they are a vineyard afterall). However, I did not end up purchasing any of the wine to be served at my wedding and I never felt pressured to do so. Overall, I do not regret having my wedding at the place and I would definitely recommend with stunning venue. The place is very aesthetically pleasing and makes for great wedding photos. Additionally, having a wonderful contact person like Pamela is a HUGE benefit when planning an event as big as a wedding.

Award

The Vineyard At Florence FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 301
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Inn/B&B, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August, December

• 8711 W FM 487 Florence, TX 76527 See on map