On WeddingWire since 2011
WHO WE ARE
Silvercloud Trailer Events® offers photo booth experiences and bartending services out of mid-century Airstream trailers.
WHAT WE OFFER & PRICING (PHOTO BOOTH TRAILERS)
- Airstream Photo Booth Trailer: Our photo booth experience includes tunes in the Airstream trailer, tons of fun props, a complimentary photo album, unlimited photo prints, unlimited social sharing, and texting/emailing photos to phones. The marquee 'PHOTOS' signage and 'Greetings From Austin' artwork on the exterior of the trailer is icing on the cake!
- Pricing: Our most popular package is $1249 and includes 3 hours of service, 1 attendant, unlimited photo prints, props, customized photo print template, complimentary photo album, unlimited social sharing, text/email photos to phone, and high-resolution images provided after the event. Add $349 for each additional hour of service.
WHAT WE OFFER & PRICING (BAR TRAILERS)
- Airstream Bar Trailer: Our vintage Airstream trailer is outfitted with modern bartending equipment, marquee 'BAR' signage, the 'Greetings From Austin' artwork on the exterior of the trailer, and our TABC-certified servers can create great cocktails for your wedding reception. Our packages are flexible; add hours, mixers and use our bartenders or your venue's bartenders.
- Beer Tap Trailer: A favorite of grooms everywhere, this trailer is designed with 4 external taps and flash chills up to 4 different types of craft beer, cider, or wine on tap. We can procure your kegs or you can provide them. Each rental includes the marquee 'BEER' signage and 'Greetings From Austin' artwork on the trailer.
- Prosecco Trailer: Wanna class things up? Our Prosecco Trailers have 4 external serving taps for flash chilled prosecco and wine. This is the perfect option for your Champagne Toast or Bridal Shower Brunch. The 'BUBBLY' roof signage lets your guests know where to get their bubbly.
- Pricing: All of our bar trailers begin at $999 for 3 hours of rental. Use our bartenders or your own; add on hours, mixers, alcohol, and more. Tell us more about your event so we can provide you with a custom quote.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We’re a family-run business that still believes that customer service is king. We carry business liability insurance, carry a TABC license, $1M in liquor liability insurance, and our bartenders are TABC-certified. Our staff is professional, well-dressed, and extremely helpful before and during events.
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
Which of the following does your starting price include?
What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
Which of the following does your most popular package include?
What photo booth items are available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
So happy we hired them!
The perfect addition to our wedding!
Are you interested?
Yvonne is a marketing professional, a professional photographer, and holds an MBA. She was recently named a 'Woman To Watch' by Austin Woman's Magazine. She handles the marketing and client communications for Silvercloud Trailer Events.
Chris is a professional photographer, a former Sales executive, a master of Airstream renovations, and keeps track of all the logistics on the day of an event.
Austin is our talented mixologist and one of the friendliest people we know! He is a self-avowed beer nut and can tell you just about anything having to do with beer!
Professional Network & Endorsements8 Endorsements
Silvercloud is one of the most unique photo booth's we've ever had out here at Stonehouse Villa. The airstream is that cool Austin touch that makes all of your out of town guests wish they lived here. We love the Austin mural on the side for an additional photo op for your guests too. Having them park in the lawn with the fields in the background just make an out of this world experience!
My wedding planning company worked with Silvercloud Photo Booth. They are an All-Star company that you don't want to miss out booking. Not only do they offer the unforgettable airstream photo booth that is memorable and fun for your guests, but they have a variety of other top notch services to check out. After working with these guys, they have quickly become one of my go-to vendors in the Austin area for a photo booth.
By far the coolest way to have a photo booth at your event. The airstream is in mint condition and Chris was super great to work with. The quality of the photos, the marquee sign, the backdrop and props....just pure awesome!