Stephanie Rogers Photography Reviews

43 | Austin, TX

43 Reviews for Stephanie Rogers Photography

• Evan

Evan Emmerich · Getting married on 07/12/2021

You're gonna wanna book them...

After having our original photographer fall through, we were struggling to find a photographer that fit the style and mood we were going for. Out of luck, we stumbled upon Stephanie on instagram, sent her a message, and she got back with us within a day. We absolutely loved their vision and style. They had something unique that we didn't see in any other photographers. We were able to meet up several times to discuss plans, and by the end of it, we were proud to call them friends! We trusted their artistic views and let them have the freedom to take whatever shots they wanted. They made our wedding day so easy, so memorable, and so perfect! Not only do we love Brad and Stephanie, but all of our guests are obsessed with them and their work, we've had at least two people say their favorite part of the night was seeing Brad in action. We are grateful that they were available and agreed to shoot our day, it wouldn't have been close to the same without them.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Evan!! We are so happy you two found us and are so thankful to call you friends. Thank you for this extremely thoughtful and kind review and we are thrilled you both are just as excited and happy as we are! And Bradley is absolutely fun to watch in action!

Aline Weiberth · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Exceptional photos and exceptional professionals

Working with Stephanie and Bradley was awesome. Not only are they true creatives producing outstanding photographs, they are professional to a 't'. They are prompt, prepared, and organized. They were very easy to work with and provided a lot of great insight into timing our wedding for optimal light exposure. Beyond managing to capture innumerable family photos within the time allotted, snapping amazing action shots, and capturing all of the details, they also managed to help us look our best by providing little notions we didn't even know we needed like fabric tape. We would definitely recommend them for both the quality of their work and how well they manage their business!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Aline! It was absolutely wonderful being a part of your wedding day and we had a blast! Your wedding was so stunning and we appreciate you both having us be there to document it. Congratulations again and thank you!!

Kylie Saez · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Competent, Kind, and Artistic Photography Duo!

Stephanie & Bradley and their photography were an integral and wonderful part of our engagement and wedding. From the first consultation to the engagement shoot to the big day, they were committed to bringing our journey, personalities, and relationship to the forefront through beautiful and unique photographs. They encouraged us to try new, unconventional poses without ever pushing us beyond our comfort zones. Through their gentle and intentional communication and approach, they always made us feel comfortable in our own skin. Stephanie and Bradley found the best frames, points of view, and positions to highlight the obvious but also the more hidden beauty in all settings. Finally, the final photos were all we dreamed of and more -- artistic, beautifully edited, and unbelievably representative of our relationship.

Stephanie and Bradley were super responsive throughout, promptly answering our many questions and requests. Despite being based out of a different city (Austin), they were very flexible and willing to come to Houston for both shoots at no extra cost. Editing and final processing was faster than expected.

Overall, wonderful experience that far exceeded our expectations. We will always recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kylie!! We absolutely loved being a part of your day and getting to know you both throughout the process. Congratulations again! We appreciate this very kind review and are so happy that you both are so satisfied!
  • I

Isabel Hsu · Married on 06/09/2019

If you aren't working with Stephanie what the hell are you doing?!

Words cannot begin to express how blown away, moved, and honored we felt to have had Stephanie and Brad at our wedding. They so intuitively were able to capture all the special moments we treasured throughout the night. The photos not only displayed the essence of the evening, but some how brought it all back to life as we flipped through the album and re-experienced the energy and people that made that night spectacular. We cannot thank them enough for showcasing all our guests in ways that flaunted their characteristics and personas as well as narrating the joy and love that Devin and I shared throughout the night. We are so grateful for their passion, talent, and enthusiasm and will forever be in disbelief over just how we got so lucky.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Isabel!! This really means a lot to us and we are still so happy to have been a part of you and Devin's celebration. The day was absolutely beautiful and congratulations again!
  • Kelsi

Km · Married on 04/12/2019

Exceptionally Talented, Attentive, and Kind Photographers!

Hiring Stephanie Rogers Photography was the best decision of my entire wedding planning experience. After my first conversation with Stephanie the stress of planning and coordinating a wedding without a planner began to melt away. I loved the flexibility to choose a package that best fit our day. Stephanie was thorough and has an incredible knack for attention to detail. Stephanie and Bradley even helped me find an officiant, Marc Swan, who was out of this world. Stephanie went out of her way to answer questions, find solutions, and be available. On our wedding day, Stephanie and Bradley completely surpassed my hopes and expectations. Stephanie and Bradley laughed with us and helped alleviate my extreme nervousness in front of the camera. Stephanie and Bradley are incredibly engaging, down to earth, and just plain fun to be around. They made our first look a dream. Stephanie and Bradley got the most incredible, priceless photographs of our ceremony and my family. If that wasn't enough, they turned around and delivered our wedding gallery with unbelievable speed. I had these cherished photos a week after our ceremony. I cannot wait to have Stephanie and Bradley photograph milestones in our future. You are in truly good hands with Stephanie Rogers Photography.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you so much Kelsi! We absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day and are so thrilled with how happy you two are with everything. Your day was absolutely beautiful and thank you again for having us be a part of it!

Amanda Valish · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Creative Team

Absolutely loved our experience and photos! Stephanie has an amazing vision and I literally can not pick a favorite photo from my wedding because I love them all. Looking at them takes me back to my favorite day and the atmosphere, that’s hard to capture, but her and her amazing husband captured the cutest moments. Beautiful work, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the super kind review!! We absolutely loved being a part of you and Steven's celebration and have so many favorite images as well! Thank you again for having us document it!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/27/2019

Absolutely amazing

Steph and Brad did our engagement pictures AND my bridal pictures and we couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out!!! They gave us direction (we liked this because we tend to be awkward posing) yet each photo looked so natural and beautiful! They worked so well as a team and really made us feel comfortable. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Olga

Olga Vilkotskaya · Married on 01/12/2019

A Beautiful Experience

Stephanie and Bradley were the most amazing people to work with. We loved their aesthetic to begin with, but were just blown away with the quality of photos for our wedding day. They captured the jittery anticipation, the full-on joy, and some of the beautiful tears, too. I also felt that they really tried to get to know us and what was important to us before the wedding day, which only added to our feeling of trust in them. They kept us up-to-date after the wedding, and sent along some "sneak peak" photos as they were completing the entire gallery. They truly added to the day. You can tell that they really love what they do.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Arthur · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Decision Ever. Hands. Down!

Stephanie Rogers Photography was the first vendor we booked—even before we found our wedding venue. We were searching for a venue based on real photos, and Stephanie and Bradley's photos consistently caught our attention from a variety of Austin venues. We were planning from NYC, and without meeting Stephanie and Bradley in person, we felt confident in our decision to book them based on their unique, intimate and charming style. We instantly felt a real sense of the personalities of each of the weddings they photographed. All of the weddings were so beautifully captured, but exuded the couple's vision/style that seemed true to what was happening on their special day. Nothing staged, just real emotions from the day. Bonus - they're a couple! Thus, Bradley and Stephanie were able to equally split their time capturing various parts (and angles!) of the day. They're both talented in their own right, and have an unspoken rhythm that just kept us at ease in front of the camera. Not only did they give great guidance and cues that made us feel like royalty, they captured so many emotions and experiences from all of our guests. Oh and they also turned around our wedding gallery with impressive speed. We received highlights within one week of our wedding, and the complete gallery just a few weeks after that.

As mentioned above, we planned our wedding from out of state, but this was never an issue. Any time we had a question or needed to brainstorm a few ideas, Stephanie was always a phone call or email away. Both Bradley and Stephanie were a wealth of knowledge, hooking us up with recommended vendors and helping us think through our day-of timeline. By the time we finally met Stephanie and Bradley, it felt like we were reunited with old friends. We could clearly go on and on about Stephanie Rogers Photography, but I hope by now you get the gist. Stephanie and Bradley are amazing professionals and people. They went above and beyond and our photos came out absolutely stunning. We are forever grateful to have found them. Dream come true!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Amber · Married on 10/13/2017

AMAZING. Point, blank, period! Stephanie and her husband, Bradley, are the best at what they do! They photographed my wedding and my photos are what dreams are made of. You won't regret booking them. Plus, not only is their work amazing, but they are the coolest people, as well. Very professional, fun, and they made my wedding day that much more awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Margaret Ann · Married on 05/06/2017

If you're considering using Stephanie and Bradley to photograph your wedding then consider this: do it. I can't begin to put into words how incredible they are not only as professional artists, but as kind, awesome people. Before our engagement session I mentioned how awkward I get in front of the camera (like, seriously awkward) but they made my husband and I look like models!!! We did the full package and added in a bridal session where I managed to relax in front of the camera all thanks to them. While searching for wedding photographers I knew I didn't want the typical overly bright/shiny style that you see everywhere. They bring such a new perspective to wedding photography as a whole with rich, deep photos that look and feel straight out of an editorial magazine. Oh, and they're insane at candids, capturing every detail, every spark in a guest's eye and the small moments between people, it's emotional and real--that's talent, y'all. Hire them before they're booked on your date. They were the first vendor I booked because I knew I had to have them for my wedding day. We love them and will be using them in the future!!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

WOW!! Thank you thank you!! We had an amazing time photographing you both and are so grateful to have met you! We love your artistic and creative eye with your wedding style and it allowed us to feel so inspired!

Anne · Married on 03/25/2017

Stephanie and Brad were absolutely wonderful to work with and we can't recommend them enough! They were super responsive and helpful - offering great suggestions throughout the whole process. We got our pictures back so fast and they are unbelievable! They captured every single moment perfectly. And the best part is that all our of guests have mentioned how little (if at all) they noticed them snapping away! They blended in so well all night long. We are so happy we found them!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! You and Ryan have such amazing chemistry and we felt so connected to the wedding. We appreciate absolutely everything!

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

Brad and Stephanie are beyond amazing! They did our engagement shots as well as our wedding. The photos turned out beautiful, elegant and really captured our personalities. They are so easy going, we loved working with them. They even took the time to meet me at the venue to tour it before the big day and go through where we would be taking the photos. Plus I felt like our photos were not your boring cookie cutter wedding photos that you see all the time. We got so many gorgeous dramatic shots, and it felt so personalized!

I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your super kind review! We really enjoyed getting to know you both through the wedding process and your wedding was absolutely stunning! We definitely got a lot of our favorite portraits ever with you two and you both photograph well! ;) We appreciate you both so much!!

Elaine · Married on 02/18/2017

We feel so lucky to have had Stephanie and Brad as our wedding photographers! Stephanie and Brad are the sweetest and most genuine people!!! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and just really just take amazing photos! They are both so talented! The turnaround time was soooo fast, the photos were ready in less than 2 weeks! My family and friends also loved them and kept telling me afterwards how great our photographers were! I really cannot recommend them enough! We will treasure these photos forever! ?

Sent on 03/15/2017

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you both so much!! What a sweet review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't help but get those images back to you quickly since everything was amazing! Thank you for choosing us to document your day!
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 01/07/2017

I found Stephanie and Brad through unlikely means, and looking back it feels like fate! I had been scanning Weddingwire all weekend trying to distinguish "hobby" photographers from those with an eye and an art for it and I had given up for the day. It was then that I decided to look for tips on posing from links on Pinterest which brought me to a blog post that featured Stephanie and Brad about how they pose couples!! Their sample photos were unlike any I had seen anywhere else and even better, they were listed as Houston-based at the time! I couldn't believe it, I contacted them immediately and booked my date! Through the whole engagement, Stephanie was so helpful and quick to respond to all questions I had! By my wedding date, they felt like old friends and shooting was super easy! And my photos, let me tell you, they are STUNNING! They look like a fashion editorial and they are above and beyond what I was hoping for, (and I knew we were in extremely capable hands!) I studied painting in college and the composition of Stephanie and Bradley's photos look like they could be paintings on canvas, just incredible! They are absolutely worth it, so book them immediately, because so much happens on your wedding day that you want to have those pictures to look back on and tell your story! And ours was like a movie!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

WOW! You have left us absolutely speechless! Words can't describe how excited we were that you found us in such a bizarre way. Immediately we knew we would hit it off and we loved every minute of your wedding. So thankful to know you! This is such a kind review and we want to say THANK YOU so so much!!

Mia · Married on 11/04/2016

I noticed some really amazing wedding pictures when I was looking at venue websites one day. I had to know who took them, went to her website and I knew right away I needed Stephanie as my wedding photographer! And now that all the wedding planning is over and I am married, I am so happy and proud that I have these amazing pictures to last forever!

Stephanie and her husband Brad did my bridals and wedding day pictures. She was always very quick to respond to my emails and helpful answering any questions I had. You can tell she really cares about her clients and wants to make sure they are happy! I felt really comfortable around them and trusted that my vision was theirs as well.

When they took my bridal pictures I was blown away with how they looked. They made me look like I was in a magazine haha! I knew my dress was the one the second I saw it, and now I have pictures that showcase everything about it that I love. To me, this is important since you only get to wear the dress for a day :( haha. They know how to work their environment and light, they create really moody, beautiful, high fashion like pictures which is what drew me in. Same as with the wedding day pictures, they took so many really awesome pictures. More specifically with our bride and groom portraits they look almost vintage without being too obvious. I think they look timeless. She captured the details of the wedding perfectly which is so nice because my mom and I worked hard on the decorations. I am so glad I can look back at the pictures and relive the best day of my life over again! Go with Stephanie and Brad because when everything is said and done, your wedding day goes extremely fast and you'll obviously want beautiful, quality pictures to document all the love, happiness, and hard work that went into it!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Mia! Thank you so so much for your extremely thoughtful and kind review. You and Matt were incredible to work with and you made it so easy to let us go in and do what we do best on your most important day as well as your bridal session. Your families were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy we met you both! <3
  • Whitney Vandiver

Whitney Vandiver · Married on 10/22/2016

If you have the opportunity to book Stephanie and Bradley, don't hesitate. Words don't do them justice, but I will try to express how amazing they are in terms of talent, customer service, and graciousness.

We were fortunate enough to have Stephanie and Bradley do our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding photos. All were fantastic and unique yet timeless. Friends and family made several comments about the photos looking like they belong in a magazine. Their use and knowledge of lighting is amazing and made for some truly breathtaking photos. Each time we got photos back, we had a hard time picking favorites which is the best problem to have!

They did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding from beginning to end and providing us with memories from the day that we will cherish forever. The wedding day goes by so fast and it is hard to remember/catch everything that happens as the bride and groom, so having these beautiful photos to look back on is incredibly meaningful.

Stephanie and Bradley make the process of taking photos comfortable and fun. Aside from just being extremely pleasant to be around, Stephanie knows her stuff when it comes to posing so you are sure to look great under her creative eye and direction; no need to worry about looking or feeling awkward! She is also ridiculously responsive to emails/texts and is so helpful in a variety of areas. I asked her questions about outfits, colors, makeup, wedding day timelines, and more, and she was more than happy to provide suggestions/input.

The cherry on top of all of their impressiveness is the speed at which they work. We had a gallery of approximately 1,000 wedding photos in our inbox about five days after our wedding and had previews less than a day after. The same can be said of our engagement and bridal photos, only we got those back even faster.

Bottom line: Book them! They are a joy to be around and do incredible work. I can't wait to have them take our photos again!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

We are speechless! Thank you SO much for your review Whitney and Evan. It was an honor to get to know you both and document your engagements, bridals, and wedding day! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you both were a pleasure to work with! :)

Madelaine · Married on 10/08/2016

Bradley and Stephanie are absolutely amazing. My husband, John, and I loved working with them. She took so much time to make us feel comfortable and get to know us and our families. The pictures from our October 2016 wedding are outstanding and we will treasure them forever. Looking back at those pictures puts us right back in the moments they were taken. Finding Stephanie and Bradley was definitely a god send!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Madelaine, thank you so much for the kind words! You and John were an absolute pleasure to get to know and to photograph. We had an amazing time at your wedding and are so happy we got connected! :)

Patricia · Married on 10/08/2016

Stephanie and Bradley are amazing! My daughter's engagement, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception were chronicled to perfection. And the cherry on top was that they both are just so easy to work with -- no ideas are immediately discounted, everything is a possibility. They are the best, hands down.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia! We were so honored to be a part of the wedding and everything was absolutely beautiful! :)

Steph · Married on 06/11/2016

Stephanie and her hubby Bradley were AMAZING!!!!! I can not sing enough praises about them. Sean and I were married in Comfort, TX and Steph and her husband were totally willing to travel and work with my budget as much as possible to be cost effective. They made my wedding day so easy and relaxing with their bright and joyful attitudes. Their passion for capturing love and family in creative ways was felt the days leading up to the wedding, during, and after. I am personally blown away by the photos they took- I cried many tears of joy!! While looking at the photos I was able to feel the day again! Stephanie and Bradley partner in their marriage well to capture the JOY & RADIANCE of marriage beginnings. They would be the perfect addition to any wedding and will add nothing but joy, chill vibes, creativity, and laughter to your future wedding day. Look no further folks, this is the photographer to have.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Stephanie and Sean, THANK YOU so much for the kind and thoughtful review. We appreciate your recognition in the many things that we take pride in as photographers. Your wedding was unique and special in so many wonderful ways and it was a joy being a part of it. Your joyful tears in looking through your wedding day is why we do what we do, and we are thankful for it. We hope to continue working with you both in the future and thank you again for letting us be a part of this wonderful milestone!

Chandler · Married on 06/04/2016

I found out about Stephanie and Brad through my husband. He and Brad had gone to school together through middle school and when he first brought him up to use for our wedding pictures, I was skeptical. (We all have that friend from school who does some kind of creative job and is always promoting themselves somehow and they’re not very good at what they do…) But after looking through their portfolio I WAS SO IN LOVE! The photographs were amazing. They’re artistic and authentic and really capture the mood and style that Matthew and I have. Brad and Stephanie were phenomenal throughout the entire wedding planning process! Between working full time, military service, and going to school full time in another city, they were sympathetic and patient with us every step of the way. The pictures of our wedding turned out amazing and perfect and I honestly pity anyone who doesn’t use them. They made it that much more special. I love them so much! (The pictures and Brad and Stephanie!) Aside from everything else they were really fun people as well as wedding guests. They’re so great at what they do and they’re even better people. Book them. You won’t regret anything!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Chandler thank you so much for the hilarious, thoughtful, and wonderful review! We're so happy Brad and Matt know each other and were honored when you chose us to be your photographers (even despite the initial thought of 'I know a photographer' moment) Ya'lls wedding was absolutely wonderful and beautiful and we appreciate everything!

kristina · Married on 05/28/2016

after having a relatively AMAZING engagement shoot with stephanie in february, we were super bummed she was already booked for the date wedding date we chose in october. having really loved the photography and interaction before, we naturally made stephanie one of our first calls when we decided to scrap our october wedding planning and just throw together a smaller, more casual ceremony for memorial day weekend, for which she was surprisingly available. we spent about two weeks with the "planning" for that wedding, and with so little time, had very little instructions for stephanie for the wedding day - obviously, none were needed. she knew exactly what to do and where to be that day, and was comfortable to wing it and record everything in detail and to absolutely wonderous results. highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Kristina, thank you so much for the kind review! We loved the spontaneous aspect of the change for the wedding planning and timeline and were so amazed at how much you all accomplished in two weeks. Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Erin · Married on 05/13/2016

Stephanie and Bradley Rogers went above and beyond to capture our surprise proposal and wedding day so perfectly. There is absolutely no one I would have rather trusted to photograph such important days in our lives. They are incredibly friendly, helpful, professional, and creative! They made every moment we were with them comfortable and relaxed. Their style is stunning on so many different levels, if you haven't already noticed. Our pictures look like they could be straight out of a magazine!! I will cherish every memory they have given us through their talent with photography. The best decision we could have made for the wedding was having Stephanie and Bradley photograph it. We love them!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Erin thank you so much! We truly enjoyed photographing every aspect of yall's wedding and proposal and are honored to be a part of it! Thank you so much for your kind review!!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Stephanie (as well as her husband Bradley) was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She replied to my initial inquiry within 24 hours and provided me with a detailed breakdown of the packages she offers, which are all very affordable considering the amazing work she produces. My husband and I live in CA while Stephanie and Bradley live in TX so we were unable to make an engagement session work with our schedules. Stephanie gladly offered to use the extra hour for our wedding day which worked out perfectly. In addition, she and Bradley took the time to set up a Skype call with us ahead of the wedding to get to know us better. They are both so warm and friendly, we were immediately comfortable chatting with them and it made us that much more excited about the wedding.

During the wedding weekend they even stopped by our "night before" event to get to know us better which was totally unnecessary but so thoughtful. On the day of the wedding Stephanie and Bradley were a calming presence. They captured the most intimate and hilarious moments of the best day of our lives without feeling intrusive at all. In fact I think they blended in so well they seemed like wedding guests! Not to mention that our bride and groom portraits during sunset were the perfect representation of the beautiful natural landscape of our venue, the sun setting, and the connection between me and my husband. To top it ALL off, Stephanie produced our entire wedding album within 1 week after the wedding! I was blown away. We are in love with the photos and cannot recommend Stephanie and Bradley highly enough. 5 stars across the board.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Jess and Dan, THANK YOU for this amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and above all we were honored to be a part of your big day. We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both during the wedding process and being welcomed in like family during the day of your wedding. Much love - Stephanie and Bradley

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Stephanie and Bradley were so great at our wedding. They are the sweetest couple and, oh yeah, their pictures are *amazing*. They captured our special day beautifully and the pictures were ready SO FAST! I did a bridal shoot with them a few weeks before the wedding and that was awesome too. I instantly felt comfortable with them. I had a lot of crazy bride questions for Stephanie throughout the wedding process and she was always so quick and so kind with her responses. I highly, highly recommend this team to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Stephanie Rogers Photography's reply:

Hey Laura! Thank you so much for your very kind review! You and Elias were amazing to work with during the process and we are happy to call you both friends. We *loved* your wedding and bridal session!! Thank you!!