En Vogue Events

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Hello there!

En Vogue Events is an award-winning team of wedding and event planners based in Houston, Texas but we love to travel for destination weddings as well. With over a decade of experience in the events industry, our organized and seasoned event professionals offer impeccable attention to detail and superior customer service for their wedding clients. We have been featured on Style Me Pretty, Modern Luxury Weddings, and Weddings in Houston, En Vogue Events will go above and beyond to ensure your wedding event exceeds your every expectation.

Here at En Vogue Events we can provide wedding and event planning services ranging from month of coordination to full service planning and event design. We have won various awards from industry competitions, including Wedding of the Year and Bride’s Choice Award.

Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial and full planning
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Lydia H. Married on 10/29/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!!

We first got in contact with Stephanie at en vogue through a mutual contact. My now husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Scottsdale, AZ. I didn’t know what to expect considering we are from Las Vegas and hadn’t met Stephanie in person or seen any venues in Arizona. From the start Stephanie was very organized and professional. She took us to some dream wedding venues and helped us walk through the questions and concerns we weren’t sure to even ask. She helped coordinate everything even when we had changed our minds about things what seemed like a million times! We felt no stress the months leading up to our wedding, Stephanie was there for every vendor meeting and gave tips and advice on which vendors to go with and style tips to make our wedding flow. Stephanie helped guide the rehearsal which was a breeze and when it came to the day of, everything was amazing! Stephanie and her team went above and beyond to make sure all the wedding details were perfect and everything was on schedule. Our wedding exceeded every expectation thanks to En vogue!! I would recommend En vogue time and time again, they are the BEST!

En Vogue Events's reply:

Thank you Lydia!! It was such a pleasure working with you and Aaron for your big day! We loved being with you through every step of the planning! It was a beautiful celebration and we are so happy for you both!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 02/27/2021

Best of the very Best

En Vogue is the BEST of the BEST. Stephanie (owner and head planner) was my Coordinator and absolutely killed it. She worked with my budget and came up with a custom coordination and design plan. But that was just the beginning! She 1000% on top of things and never missed a beat and was crazy creative while being budget-minded. She ensured everything was in order and that everything was running smoothly from DAY ONE. En Vogue allowed me to enjoy my wedding day without even an ounce of stress because they are trustworthy, professional, and diligent. Lastly, and most notably, it was a super humid February day - as it would be in Houston, Texas - and I could not cool down. Stephanie was right there during the majority of the dinner fanning my neck while still running the reception with her assistant. When I couldn't cool down (my dress was super heavy), she ran me to my suite during the reception and laid out another dress for me while I took a 2 minute cold shower and then promptly returned me back to the party! Ultimately, En Vogue is the way to go. They care about you, your budget, and your dream. Hire them!!

En Vogue Events's reply:

Victoria! Thank you so much for the 5-Star Review!
    Kristin R. Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Experience with En Vogue!!

Stephanie and her team at En Vogue were incredible and were a pleasure to work with for several months leading up to our big day! Stephanie is an absolute delight and always made us feel important and made sure we were focused on both the big picture and the next steps in the planning process. She was always available to catch up over the phone or meet in person even late at night, was extremely flexible, and worked around our busy schedules (a nice change of pace from the many vendors who could only meet during business hours). En Vogue’s online planning tool is very helpful and has a lot of great, interactive functionality (e.g., detailed budget, progress tracker, interactive invite list and seating chart, etc.). The day of organization and help were amazing as well. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and went off without a hitch because of Stephanie and her team. We had many vendors to organize, a large guest count, and a large reception hall (the Corinthian), but Stephanie was able to coordinate everything perfectly, so we didn’t have to worry about the details. We would highly recommend Stephanie and En Vogue to anyone (we hired her for the full package, not just day of, and it was worth it!). Thanks so much for everything, Stephanie!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

The Springs in Cypress The Springs in Cypress Mansion Weddings

En Vogue Events is an amazing group of professional ladies to work with!!

Get Married In Houston! Get Married In Houston! Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with En Vogue events. I have worked with En Vogue on several occasions with different coordinators. They are professionals and the events I have worked with them have all ran smoothly.

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Wedding Officiants

Planning the perfect wedding is what En Vogue Events is all about! I applaud them on their record of excellence! You can be assured that your wedding dream can be a reality with this amazing team! Rev. Ron Ramey

Houston, TX, 77006
Location of (En Vogue Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding