20222 Morton Rd, Katy, TX 77449 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Irresistible Events & Services

Irresistible Events & Services is a wedding-planning business based in Katy, Texas. Boasting over 25 years of event coordination experience, lead planner Michelle Stack delights couples with her skilled organizing and wedding industry knowledge. Michelle has a creative streak and keen eye for detail, which she combines to produce the desired vision for the big day. Honoring the tastes and budget of every happy couple, Michelle customizes her planning process to suit the individual.

Irresistible Events & Services enhances the wedding planning experience through on-hand guidance and valuable recommendations. Through fostered relationships with local venues, caterers, and other vendors, the company can provide high-quality assistance when making tough decisions. Couples can request realistic budgeting tips and day-of timelines. This planner offers full, partial, and wedding-day-only coordination services for a customizable experience.

Follow Irresistible Events & Services on
2o4a6239 51 907603 1572899341

21 Reviews for Irresistible Events & Services

• Sarah

Sarah Nicole Collins · Married on 11/07/2020

Must have wedding planner!

Michelle was a dream to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone! She is friendly and on top of everything. My family was against getting a wedding planner, but after meeting Michelle they all thought she was a must have vendor. We were extremely happy with her services!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Irresistible Events & Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your families! I wish you both much happiness and love 💗
  • Charity

Charity Ann Audorff · Married on 10/25/2020

Michelle is AMAZING!

Michelle & her team were absolutely wonderful! Originally I was going to do this on my own with my Mother and pretty soon into it we realized we were in over our heads with planning my wedding, thats when Michelle stepped in and I felt like I could breathe again. On top of their professionalism, you could tell she really cared about me and my day. (I want to thank you again Michelle you are amazing!) she drove 3 hours a few times for meetings and walk throughs to make sure she had exactly what I wanted & envisioned. Always available to talk and text and even with zoon meetings. They decorated beautifully, exactly what I wanted Sent me photos while I was getting ready in my bridal suite to make sure everything was just right which I appreciated alot. They cleaned everything up and even loaded everything we needed in the vehicles while we had our sparkler send off, absolutely awesome job! Best money spent you will not regret her!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Irresistible Events & Services's reply:

What an amazing day! What a blessing it was to help you and your families. Sincerely enjoyed every minute of the process. Definitely hope to obtain more brides and grooms like you two! Congratulations and best wishes ❤️

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Irresistible Events & Services Pricing

Irresistible Events & Services Price Rates

Irresistible Events & Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1350
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1850
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 45
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Irresistible Events & Services 1
    We Support Our Troops
    We Support Our Troops! We thank you for your service and dedication to our country. As a token of our appreciation we extend a 10% off our Full-Service Planning package to United States veterans. A $185 value.

• EB Inc Event Wedding Rentals

We love working with Michelle! She is professional and punctual. We highly recommend Irresistible Events!

• embellish by Mrs. Cee Wedding Decor & Lighting

Courteous and professional!

• 20222 Morton Rd Katy, TX, 77449 See on map
    281-612-8717 (Phone number)
    Location of (Irresistible Events & Services)