20222 Morton Rd, Katy, TX 77449 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Irresistible Events & Services

Irresistible Events & Services is a wedding planning company based in Katy, Texas. They create celebrations that are unique and creative, while keeping the planning process organized, detail-minded, and professional. They specialize in designing events in a relaxed manner so that couples feel cared for and ready for their big day.

Irresistible Events & Services will be with you throughout the entire process, and offer partial or full planning, as well as day-of coordination. Their services are available from the rehearsal dinner, through the ceremony, and reception. They handle everything detail, including big tasks such as budget analysis and event design. Irresistible Events & Services also offers timelines and to-do lists so that couples are sure to stay on track during planning. Additionally, they can help with guest-list management and will provide trusted vendor referrals for you to choose from. Irresistible Events & Services is happy to accommodate several wedding types, such as:

• Civil

Irresistible Events & Services 6
Irresistible Events & Services 7

Carrie Russo · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful experience

My experience was over the top for me. I never would’ve had such a perfect wedding from planning to set up to the day of if it wasn’t for Michelle. She was available anytime of day and she surprised me with so many details to making our day so great. Once we received our pictures I noticed even more of how many details were made just for our special day.
    I highly recommend her and have already done so. She’s a gifted lady.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Irresistible Events & Services 8

Irresistible Events & Services's reply:

I was honored to be a part of your wedding! I wish only the absolute best for you and Tony! There is no doubt the love you have for each other which will lead to a lifetime of amazing memories!!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing planner

Michelle was amazing! She helped me so much! We hired her in the middle of January for my wedding at the end of February. My original planner flaked on me so they stepped up and did more than I asked them to do! Her team went above and beyond to make my wedding a dream! Thank you so much for all of your help. If you have any doubts don't she's worth all of it!

They decorated my entire reception hall and it was gorgeous better than I could have imagined. They helped me with my floor plan, kids table, the way the hall should have been set up. If there was any issues I didn't know about any of them!

Thank you so much for giving my husband & I a dream wedding! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Irresistible Events & Services's reply:

We are so grateful for the opportunity to work with you and couldn't be happier with the end result. A friendship for a lifetime! Best wishes to you and your family and congratulations!!

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Planner and Day-of Coordination

Michelle was great! She had great ideas and helped with all aspects that I had questions about or needed ideas.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Irresistible Events & Services's reply:

Ashley.. you and Jared have such amazing families and I am so thankful I got to be a part of your wedding! I look forward to the next "bundle" of adventures!

Irresistible Events & Services Pricing

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Irresistible Events & Services 1
    We Support Our Troops
    We Support Our Troops! We thank you for your service and dedication to our country. As a token of our appreciation we extend a 10% off our Full-Service Planning package to United States veterans. A $125 value.

• EB Inc Event
    EB Inc Event Wedding Rentals

We love working with Michelle! She is professional and punctual. We highly recommend Irresistible Events!

• embellish by Mrs. Cee