About Dream Bouquet

Dream Bouquet has grown from a small in-home business to one of the premiere floral event companies in Houston. We average more than 300 weddings per year. While our primary focus is weddings, we also enjoy working in other aspects of the floral event industry including corporate functions, holiday events, birthday parties, anniversary parties, Sweet Sixteens, and quinceaneras. We also create and install Christmas and holiday decor for your home or business. In addition we have a vast selection of rental items inlcuding silver, glass, wrought iron and more. Schedule your free consulataion today and visit our showroom to see what Dream Bouquet can do for you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (6)
Non-Floral (4)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

The best vendor I worked with. My flowers looked beyond beautiful. Everything turned out better than I had ever imagined. Easy to work with and explain changes to. I would use them again for anything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Page, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My flowers were so fresh and vibrant it was immaculate.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amena, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Dream Bouquet Pricing

20 Photos

Centerpieces

4 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I always know my Brides always receive highly quality florals and professional Customer Care at Dream Bouquet! But it's their flair for creativity that truly sets them a part! I highly recommend Dream Bouquet for they really make Dreams come true with their Bouquets! Weddings Performed Minister Lynn Turner

Rebekah and her entire team are extremely professional and a joy to work with! We have watched them take our clients' vision and turn it into a magical evening countless times. They are detail driven, and incredibly gifted designers. Dream Bouquet will make your wedding look like a "dream"!

Rebekah and her team at Dream Bouquet are incredible to work with and offer some of the most unique floral designs in Houston. Creative, experienced, reliable and worth every penny. The Dream Bouquet team can take any floral/decor idea or concept and produce a masterpiece beyond expectation. They go above and beyond for every bride.

81 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

8723 Knight Road @ 610 South Loop East , Houston, TX 77054   See On Map
713-383-6900 (phone)
Dream Bouquet is a wedding florist from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Galveston, League City, and Cypress. Dream Bouquet is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in wedding and event decor.