3G Event Decor & Rentals

Camden, SC View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

3G Event Decor & Rentals is a full-service wedding design company based in Camden, South Carolina. The three-generation, family-owned company, has more than 30 combined years of event decor expertise and was founded by a grandmother, daughter, and granddaughter. They specialize in creating signature designs and executing flawless planning of your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

3G Event Decor & Rentals offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. This talented team can create a one-stop shop for all your celebration needs while helping to bring your visions to life. Other planning services they provide include budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They have a vast rental inventory where you can choose event items to add. 3G Event Decor & Rentals works with all types of weddings, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, non-religious ceremonies, and religious ceremonies.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashleigh Married on 06/22/2022

Love them!

I have used 3G Rentals twice now and I have been left beyond satisfied with their work. Planning parties and figuring out decorations can be a tad overwhelming for me but Crystal and Dionna really helped me along the way. I told them the themes I had wanted for my baby shower and my baby girls first birthday and they really pulled it all together for me. They used the themes I wanted and color coordinated everything! It was well planned out and I was so in love with how both of my events were decorated and put together. They definitely should be your go to for event planning and decorating. They really know how to take over and make sure everything is just perfect! The whole event crew is so helpful and brilliant in their designs! I will definitely be using them for future events!
  • Alven
    Alven B. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Work! Very Satisfied!

3G Event Decor & Rentals were wonderful for us. They were able to bring our wedding day dreams to life. 3G took our very simple ideas and created something neither of us could have visualized. We were impressed with their professionalism and amazed at their breath taking work. We highly recommend their expertise for any event you maybe planning.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

1670 Springdale Drive, Unit 9 #113 Camden, SC Camden, SC, 29020
803-427-3264

Sunday- Saturday 8am-7pm
Location of (3G Event Decor & Rentals)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding