3G Event Decor & Rentals Reviews

17 | Camden, SC

17 Reviews for 3G Event Decor & Rentals

Ashleigh · Getting married on 06/22/2022

Love them!

I have used 3G Rentals twice now and I have been left beyond satisfied with their work. Planning parties and figuring out decorations can be a tad overwhelming for me but Crystal and Dionna really helped me along the way. I told them the themes I had wanted for my baby shower and my baby girls first birthday and they really pulled it all together for me. They used the themes I wanted and color coordinated everything! It was well planned out and I was so in love with how both of my events were decorated and put together. They definitely should be your go to for event planning and decorating. They really know how to take over and make sure everything is just perfect! The whole event crew is so helpful and brilliant in their designs! I will definitely be using them for future events!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina F. · Married on 03/20/2021

A Dream Come True

Every bride knows that wedding planning can be extremely stressful, but 3G Event Decor & Rentals made my experience so beautiful and offered an immense amount of support. They are an exceptional family of hardworking people that were very warm, caring, and dedicated to creating a special and unique event that was memorable for us all. They listened to all of my interests and concerns and kept me calm throughout the entire process. Everything was amazing, and my family and friends cannot stop talking about the experience that they had at our wedding. I would definitely recommend them and I am looking forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 11/21/2020

3G was the best choice I made for our wedding!!

3G Event Decor & Rentals made my wedding day so special and so magical! With COVID and so many uncertainties, Dionna and her team were in top of everything to make sure the whole day went smoothly. It was the best day ever with no hiccups at all. I am so grateful I found 3G and plan to use them again for any future parties and events!

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Octavia

Octavia · Married on 10/03/2020

Getting Married 10/03/2020

So far my experience has been great! I can't wait for my wedding, to see the vision put to life! They are professional, friendly and show the meaning of family! Excited and Glad I choose this company!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Charmaine

Charmaine C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Elegant and Safe

just can't stop smiling from ear to ear on what an amazing job 3G Event Decor & Rentals did for our Wedding day. Elegance, Uniqueness and Safe. I called and told them my vision and they brought it to reality. Our wedding day was AMAZING. I constantly show people our photos, and everything was GEORGOUS. Living in this New Normal.. they made our wedding a hit.💖

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney H. · Married on 09/06/2020

Best Wedding Ever!

I can't thank and recommend 3G Event enough!! They did such an amazing job with taking my inspirations and turning them into an incredible wedding. I'm still in awe. From regular check-ins, to checklists, to consistency, to always being available for our questions. They made being a bride a breeze. Thank you and your team so much!!!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Torri

Torri S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Get 3G today!

Dionne is the epitome of professional! She is prepared at walkthroughs and knows all the right questions to ask. 3G is the way to go!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Justine B. · Married on 05/24/2020

Just Perfect

I am so happy that we hired 3Gs as our wedding decorators. From the moment we met, I felt 100% confident that I made the right decision. They executed my vision perfectly. They turned the rustic venue into simple elegance and I LOVED IT! My husband didn’t know what to expect since he wanted to be surprised and once he saw everything they did, he said “they did that!” We’ve gotten a lot of compliments about the decor and we owe it all to 3G! I will definitely recommend them to anyone and hire again in the future!!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Shakeya

Shakeya H. · Married on 03/14/2020

Breathtakingly Beautiful

3G Event Decor & Rentals did an amazing job! They exceeded our expectations! The floral arrangements, decor and make up artist provided were phenomenal. They were allowed creative control and I am very thankful because our wedding was better than the Pinterest pictures I had been saving. 😊 For a smooth process allow them to do the work for you!

Sent on 04/07/2020

Louise C. · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing and wonderful

My daughter's wedding was amazing, beautiful and exceptional! 3G was helpful throughout the entire process. They took care of everything and we didn't have to worry about anything. Everyone at the wedding raved about how wonderful the decor was. 3G was fantastic and many thanks for making my daughter's wedding dream come to life!!!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Grant

Grant W. · Married on 08/12/2018

Great Experience

Dionna was very professional when we used throne chair rental services. Delivery was prompt, as well as pick up. Would highly reccomend.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Latissimus H. · Married on 04/29/2018

Baby Shower

The Baby Shower was spectacular. It’s was absolutely beautiful. 3G Event & Decor’s attention to detail was unbelievable. I had ideas that I couldn’t put into words and they executed my vision perfectly. I’m going to book them for my grandson’s 1st birthday also.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Tammy · Married on 09/16/2017

Best Decision EVER!!!

Where do I start...I don't know what we would've done without 3G. They made our wedding day and the whole process run seamlessly. Hiring 3G was the best decision I made. They are a great team with so much talent and creativity. I did not stress about anything and when I had any questions they were always responsive. I mostly called Dionna but any question I had (even the picky meticulous ones), they had answers for. They can do anything and are THE BEST hands down.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Karrigan H. · Married on 03/01/2018

Tons of rental items!

3G has tons of party supplies. I like that they had a nice variety to choose from. We ordered tables, linens, & chairs. Great price & highly professional... Will use them again!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Glenda R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Festivities

Professional, prompt and friendly staff! Would reccomend to others!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Edison

Edison · Married on 10/06/2019

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Good overall experience

From the husband prospective I believe that 3G did a good job on our wedding. I believe that if we had a better idea of what we wanted before going into the wedding things would have been a lot less stressful. 3G handled most of our issues but some ideas from my point of view were vague in description. I was happy with the end result however even though I was lost leading up to the wedding day. I was the husband, so maybe I was supposed to be lost. I’d recommend 3G to anyone! Great day off experience.

Sent on 10/29/2019