Gray & Associates Events

Houston, TX View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

The biggest day of your life is almost here! You have a lot to say, and so does your fiance', you want to make sure you host a celebration that your guests are going to enjoy, your family is going to love, and at the end of the day, its a celebration to Celebrate Your Meaning. Its something that we call, #CelebrateWell.

We are licensed, certified, and insured, so that means we never treat the most important day of your life as a hobby. You can rest assured knowing that hiring Gray & Associates Events to plan your wedding will mean that your budget, nor your vision, will be held hostage. We are an award winning event planning firm that works with a variety of different budgets, and will work tirelessly to see that your day turns out just as you had dreamed, all while working with respected and reputable vendors throughout the area.

You can see a full listing of our packages and prices by visiting our website.

If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us and our team will build you a customized planning package to exceed any and all expectations! We know that if you're like most people recently engaged, you're a bit overwhelmed, but you still know what you want. Just because you've hired us as your wedding planner, doesn't mean you lose that vision, it means you gain the focus necessary to pull it off!

So, lets get started! Call us at (713) 931-9168, or email us at info@number1eventplanner.com to learn more about how we bring your wedding vision full circle, so you can Celebrate Well!

Erica O. Married on 09/05/2021

Simply the Best

I hired Shaun pre-COVID through a friend that highly recommended him, and let me tell you, BEST DECISION EVER!! Shaun went above and beyond. He recommended incredible vendors within my vision and budget, provided guidance with design details, seamlessly orchestrated all day-of wedding details, and most importantly kept my spirits up during 2 years of COVID wedding planning. Shaun and his team members, Buruke and Ghayda, were professional, fun, and attentive – They really made our Wedding Day special and go off without a hitch. Even helped us find an amazing DJ 2 weeks before our event when our original DJ was a no call no show. Highly recommend Shaun and his team, you will be in wonderful hands! Thank you so much again for everything!
  • Tina
    Tina T. Married on 10/10/2020

Seriously Amazing

Shaun really was the best I could ask for. He was kind, professional, and responsive. He also was stern when he needed to be to make the wedding go smoothly! We hired him as our day of coordinator. If I didn't have him, I think I would have pulled out all of my hair - truly.
    Courtney A. Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful Experience

I used Gray & Associates Events day of coordinator package. The professionalism from Shaun & Brukue was without a doubt, out of this world. They both worked tirelessly to make sure that my day was perfect. Shaun made sure that all of my vendors were confirmed, made sure rehearsal was a breeze and made a wonderful timeline that was fit for us. Shaun is down to earth you can’t help but to love him and his team. Highly recommended!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Sam Li Photography Sam Li Photography Wedding Photographers

Shaun is a great pleasure to work with! He is passionate, organized and detail oriented. His planning made photographers' preparation way easier. I would like to recommend him without reservation!

Smith & Wollensky Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Weddings

Shaun Gray and his team go above and beyond to ensure that every detail is taken care of on their client's special day and deliver a "Wow" experience. Shaun is very professional, attentive to details, and understands his clients vision. Shaun and his team will make your event a memorable one!!

Dream Bouquet Dream Bouquet Wedding Florists

Gray and Associates has worked well with Dream Bouquet. He is professional with creative ideas.

720 Rusk St Houston, 77002
7139319168

Consultations in our office are by appointment only.
Location of (Gray & Associates Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding