Floral Events

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Based in Houston, Texas, Floral Events specializes in the curation of custom flower arrangements for wedding celebrations. This team operates out of a 7,200-square-foot studio and is the place where all the magic happens. Visiting couples can browse through an endless selection of florals that appeal to their sense of style and event design. The expert florists here have over five decades of collective experience, boasting a lengthy and renowned legacy of which they are extremely proud. They focus on each client’s vision and don’t rest until it is brought to life.

Floral Events has provided its high-end services since 1995. The staff here are adept at producing various styles and aesthetics ranging from traditional to contemporary, and everything in between. Couples are guided through each and every step of the process from consultation to delivery and set up at the venue. Pre-wedding venue visits can also be arranged to ensure that the floral designers understand their canvas.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$74

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$195

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Vy Hoang
    Vy Hoang Married on 01/15/2022

Great Value for Beautiful Arrangements

I initially worked with Deena at the beginning of my wedding planning, and she was awesome. I loved that after our initial call she sent me a proposal with pictures and descriptions of the flowers, greenery, bouquet style, and centerpiece designs. It really helped to visualize everything since I was planning my wedding remotely. A month out , the team reached out to confirm everything and literally were incredibly accommodating!! Debbie became our new point of contact, and she was an angel! My mother in law and I ended up wanting to use them for all of the floral designs for the wedding and rehearsal dinner, and Debbie made it happened! I wasn’t particular but I wanted the flowers to evoke an emotion, and I trusted them to work their magic…and boy did they deliver! They got my vision down to the exact greenery I was hoping for! Totally would recommend them!
    Elizabeth A. Married on 01/10/2022

Beautiful Florals

Deena at Elemental Floral Events was really wonderful to work with. First, I booked her a week before my wedding. I was definitely nervous and anxious, but the very first time I spoke with Deena on the phone, I could tell she really cared and would take of what I was requesting. I sent Pinterest inspiration photos for my bridal bouquet, centerpieces, cake flowers, and sweetheart table arrangement- she nailed it! Very grateful to work with someone who was very flexible and kind. Also, she let us borrow her centerpiece vases which was a huge help. Thank you SO much!
  • Ally
    Ally C. Married on 05/22/2021

Great job on my 1920’s themed wedding!

Elemental Floral is a one-stop shop for all your wedding decor. I had my floral arrangements and linens done through Elemental Floral and worked with Deena who was absolutely amazing. She did a fabulous job putting our arrangements together and we were able to do a reveal a couple months before the wedding to see how everything would look. I had gone to 3 different linen places before visiting elemental
    Floral for flowers and their linen selection was lower cost and better than many of the other places I had visited. I also had to reset my wedding twice because of Covid and Deena was flexible with both changes. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and everything we hoped it would be. Deena perfectly executed my 1920’s theme by incorporating feathers into my flower arrangements. Everything was beautiful and I’d highly recommend Elemental Floral Events to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

131 photos · 11/02/2019
  • Bradley & Brittany
    42 photos · 09/08/2018

Party Cloths Party Cloths Wedding Rentals

Bill and his team do an outstanding job. We love working with him and refer clients to him because we know he will do a great job and take great care of them.

4901 Milwee, Suite 202 Houston, TX, 77092
800-311-6532
Location of (Floral Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding