Northgate Country Club

17110 Northgate Forest Drive, Houston, TX 77068 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Northgate Country Club

Northgate Country Club is an elegant wedding venue located in northwest Houston, Texas. The private country club is set on 440 acres of beautiful forests and manicured greenery. The 18-hole championship golf course will create an unforgettable ambiance for your big day. In 2012 owner Dan McIntyre purchased Northgate Country Club and made it his mission to give everyone magical moments while they are there and to create one-in-a-lifetime events for you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity

The gorgeous venue offers options for both indoor and outdoor events in their clubhouse or their Garden Court Gazebo. The clubhouse is able to accommodate up to 320 guests and has enough space for your dance floor to be in the same room. Northgate Country Club offers you personalized service throughout all aspects of your wedding and has a dressing room on-site for you and your wedding party. The facility hosts one event per day to allow you and your guests to experience privacy and freedom on your big day. Northgate Country Club truly becomes yours in order to make the entire day truly unique and special.

When the you book your wedding at Northgate Country Club, you gain access to their event planner who will help you coordinate this exciting day. The club also provides you with servers and bartenders. The bartenders can pour you and your guests house wine and champagne for toasts during your reception. In addition to your ceremony and reception, the venue is a spectacular location for engagement parties and bridal showers. Northgate Country Club has on-site parking, valet, and wheelchair access for your convenience. The day of your wedding the team at the country club will provide lighting and sound services as well as set up and clean up to make the day as stress-free as possible. The following food and beverage items are also available to you:

• Barware
Table setup
Table setup

36 Reviews for Northgate Country Club

Katie · Married on 06/10/2018

Where do I start?!? Having our wedding at Northgate was the best decision!! My husband and I spent countless hours researching and driving to numerous locations. NGCC was not only beautiful, but also by far the most affordable! This was super important to us because of my frugal tendencies. The food is the most delicious wedding food I have tasted (and I went to 7 weddings in the past 6 months...) Last, but certainly not least, Morgan (the wedding coordinator with the venue) is a dream to work with! She helped organize every detail and stayed in constant communication via email as well as multiple in-person meetings. They even provide the centerpiece decorations for free! I could go on and on - I am so tickled with what a great gem we found and I hope you check it out too!

The cost listed below included: venue, food, alcohol, wedding coordinator, taste testing, and centerpieces. You cannot find anything to beat the quality and price! What a beautiful location!!!

Tara · Married on 12/10/2016

Morgan was AMAZING! Sweetest and most genuine person ever. If you would like your wedding to have as less stress and possible, choose Northgate. Morgan met with us multiple times and communicated with us weekly and the last month, daily. She listens to every detail of how you want your wedding and brings it to life. She contacts all of the vendors and makes sure your day goes 100% smoothly. As for the venue, our food was delicious and we had a wedding attendant who was the nicest lady, who took care of us all night up until we got in our get away car. It was wonderful and I would recommend NG to anyone.

Northgate Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• Nolan Conley Photography
    Nolan Conley Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the highest recommendations I can give Northgate is to choose them for my own event. Being a professional photographer, I could choose anyone I would like, I choose Northgate, an elegant large country club venue with reasonable prices and the food was excellent. My family and I were well pleased and so was my daughter since this was her engagement party.

• DJU Entertainment
    DJU Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Northgate CC for many years!! They are amazing! Beautiful venue and great food... we love working with Northgate & recommend them to anyone!

• 17110 Northgate Forest Drive Houston, Texas, 77068 See on map