Floral Events Reviews

103 | Houston, TX

103 Reviews for Floral Events

Elizabeth A. · Getting married on 01/10/2022

Beautiful Florals

Deena at Elemental Floral Events was really wonderful to work with. First, I booked her a week before my wedding. I was definitely nervous and anxious, but the very first time I spoke with Deena on the phone, I could tell she really cared and would take of what I was requesting. I sent Pinterest inspiration photos for my bridal bouquet, centerpieces, cake flowers, and sweetheart table arrangement- she nailed it! Very grateful to work with someone who was very flexible and kind. Also, she let us borrow her centerpiece vases which was a huge help. Thank you SO much!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Arieal

Arieal M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome and Professional

Elemental Floral Events were a great pleasure to work with. Ms. Deena is so kind, professional and very detailed oriented. She made the design process so simple and exactly what I wanted. We had a mishap with runners (no fault of her own) but it was handled before I could even panic about it lol. She was also able to accommodate my budget!!! My flowers and décor were awesome!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Hemblina

Morgan H. · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful arrangements, amazing artist

Javier is truly an artist and is amazing at creating his vision. I knew generally what colors and ambiance I wanted for our wedding, but it was all Javier who created the floral design and helped us realize it in person. Floral Events was extremely easy to work with, quick to respond to messages, and his staff did an awesome job delivering and setting up at our venue. Floral Events was an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle L. · Married on 11/01/2019

Flower Dreams

Javier at Floral Events turned my random Pinterest ideas into a beautiful dream. I wanted something simple, but bold and he took those words and made them come to life. As a bride (who is easily stressed), Javier made it easy for me to relax and never have to worry about my flowers. Everything was exactly as I imagined and more. We had to make some changes the week of the wedding due to weather and he was able to shift arrangements and place them inside with no problems. I highly recommend Floral Events, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful!

Erin and her staff made the event perfect with the floral arrangements! Every stem was perfectly arranged! The bouquets with the personal elements made it extra special!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Xandria

Xandria · Married on 10/19/2019

My flowers and bouquets, centerpieces are gorgeous

The best money I’ve spent on flowers , they were exactly what I asked for . Thanks Javier!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Angel

Angel G. · Married on 08/04/2019

Just lovely

They listened to all my crazy ideas and made my floral dreams come true.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Monica

Monica B. · Married on 04/19/2019

Super Knowledgeable Floral Business

Flowers were beautiful. Company is very professional and communicative. Good things that stick out: offered a second reveal when I was not pleased with the first one due to not having worked with the right rep. Contacted me about having a bouquet for my bridal shoot when it had not even crossed my mind to connect with them. Understood my vision and was able give me what I wanted despite my limited vocabulary in articulating. Bad things that stick out: We were missing some flowers. Still unsure if that was on the venue or not. At the end of the night, the cleanup crew from the vendor threw out our flowers. No one asked us if we wanted to keep them.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Shelley · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing design!

Erin at Floral Events was absolutely amazing! She captured exactly what we wanted and gave the perfect suggestions throughout the design process. Delivery and set up was seamless and perfect! The only hiccup was that the unity candle was used and hard to light. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Future Mrs.Scott

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2018

Floral events made my big day look BEAUTIFUL! I worked with Javier, but the entire team is friendly. He worked within my budget and helped me create what I envisioned for the wedding day! Javier was accommodating and responded quickly when I realized that I needed to add decor for an additional table for our guests.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • goldenlife89

Dura · Married on 04/22/2018

Javier and the staff at Floral Events were beyond amazing! Our wedding guests raved and awed at the amazing hedge/flower wall display and the centerpieces. The floral arrangements were everything I wanted and more! Thank you, Floral Events!1

Sent on 04/30/2018

Abel · Married on 03/18/2018

I'm so glad we selected Floral Events! They brought our vision to life just like we imagined it. Javier was the best!! He was very responsive to all of our emails and he made sure that all of our requests were taken care of. He worked so hard to make sure our ceremony and our reception looked beautiful. Don't think about it twice and book them, you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kaeleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolute life savers! Erin and the whole staff at Floral Events were beyond phenomenal the entire planning process. From ordering the flowers I wanted, to putting everything together, to transporting our wedding arch... Floral Events made everything so easy. They are reasonably priced, extremely responsive, and do beautiful work.

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

I first found Floral Events on The Knot and made an appointment. I was still in the process of scouting floral designers so when I made the appointment, I was just expecting something basic. However, the initial designer I had went through all of the details of the wedding and had a lot of ideas to capture my vision. I was so impressed, I only made one more appointment before selecting Floral Events. They are a preferred vendor of my venue, The Bell Tower on 34th, which was a huge plus because it means they know how to decorate each room. The other designer had to step down for personal reasons, then I met Javier. If I tell you Javier works magic, you best believe it! He started having all kinds of ideas for décor and I was hooked. You can tell the ideas aren't coming from a place of trying to ratchet up your bill, but genuinely from what would look best. He even did a complimentary mock up of the centerpieces, which I absolutely loved! My wedding was 2 weeks ago, and I'm still getting compliments on the flowers and décor. When my now husband and I walked into the completed reception space, it took my breath away. Thank you, Javier and Floral Events for making our wedding absolutely gorgeous and memorable!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot rave enough about the Floral Events team! I worked with Javier and he is an absolute visionary! Together he and I dreamed up some wonderfully unique ideas for my wedding from a ceiling arrangement with orchids and hanging candles to a custom made escort card tree to two candle walls framed with hydrangeas. He made every single element come to life in ways even I couldn't have imagined. I cannot recommend Floral Events (and Javier specifically!) enough, they made my dream wedding a reality. If you have any questions about my experience feel free to email me at rebeccalynnphelps@yahoo.com and I promise to talk your ear off. :)

Sent on 04/02/2017

Amy · Married on 02/11/2017

We found Floral Events through our wedding planner, Abby Winters, with Serendipitous Event Planning. They are the PERFECT choice for flowers. Javier was absolutely amazing -- we showed him example pictures of bouquets and he brought them to life. He even went above and beyond and used his creativity to fit our centerpieces into our forest theme. Floral Events also offers a complimentary preview so that you can view the centerpieces before the actual wedding and can make adjustments as necessary. They are the best!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Gay · Married on 01/21/2017

Javier is the best! Javier truly gave us a fairytale wedding! I love the fact that he does a revealing of the tables and isle. He and his staff truly worked so hard to meet all our wished and beyond. Please look at the pictures on his sight of our daughter's wedding and it will tell all. Please feel free to email me for any details at jgwjelee@aol.com. We were so blessed to have been told about Floral Events. Truly can do the best of the best!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Jimmy · Married on 01/14/2017

Floral Events came through with everything we dreamed of for our wedding day! Their flexibility to add and modify our choices at the last minute was so appreciated. Extremely professional and definite must-hire!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Cynthia · Married on 01/07/2017

Our flowers were fabulous. Javier did a wonderful job listening to our needs and creating perfect florals. My guests were blown away. This is floral artistry at its best!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jana · Married on 10/14/2016

They were wonderful, everything was beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! Erin was my planner and she listened to what I had to say and was very responsive. Floral Events helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Floral Events's reply:

Hello Jana,
    It means so much to us to hear your satisfaction! We greatly appreciate your review and are so thrilled that you loved everything! You were such a pleasure to work with and we hope to get the opportunity to work with you again the in future.
    -The Floral Events Team
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 09/10/2016

Bill, Erin & team did an outstanding job and worked with us every step of the way!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Susan · Married on 05/21/2016

I can not say enough nice things about Javier and Bill at Floral Events. After speaking with us for only a few minutes, Javier had a sense of what we wanted...and more. His suggestions were spot on, and made our wedding spectacular.

Our guests had nothing but nice things to say, and we agree! I highly recommend Floral Events!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kellyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Wow! All I can really say is WOW! Floral Events blew my reception away! Floral was one of the most important parts of my wedding. I love flowers and they are really special and beautiful to me but as for actual names and designs I was clueless. Meeting with Erin, she sat down with me for almost an hour and a half and described all different types of flowers and greens that were beautiful and economical in my price range. After looking at a few other floral places, I knew that Erin, Bill, and Floral Events were the only people who could truly make my floral dreams come to life. Erin was always so quick to respond to my emails and any changes that I needed. As for the wedding day, Floral Events coordinated everything through the venue and WOW. When I saw the entrance piece to the reception I was blown away. All the bouquets and corsages were dropped off at the church and they were so well done! Everything was beautiful. The tables floral were set up so beautifully too. I can keep going on and on about how awesome Floral Events was. Pick them!! you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Alyssa · Married on 11/20/2015

I wish I could give Bill 100 stars! Everything was amazzzzinggg! Simply stunning!!! I had a vision and they created more than what I imagined!! I had an amazing flower wall that was so beautiful! Something you would see in a magazine. Erin was the one who created this vision I had, she was so sweet and genuine. Thank you so so so much Bill and Erin!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Floral Events's reply:

Alyssa,
    Thank you for the stellar review! You were so lovely to work with and it was an honor to be given the opportunity to bring everything to life for you!
    -Erin

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

FABULOUS!!! Erin at Floral events is incredible to work with. We met with her several times and she listened to what we wanted and then created magic. All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and couldn’t have been more perfect. She is so talented and incredibly easy to work with. They did the tables at the reception at the JW Marriott Downtown and they were absolutely stunning. They used mercury glass and candlelight and the tables were flickering and gorgeous and gave a glowing ambience to the room. Floral Events added such beauty to our wedding and everything was beyond our expectations!

Sent on 11/18/2015