Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a Houston-based boutique wedding and event planning firm that offers personalized wedding design and planning services. They will collaborate with you to externalize your dreams, conceptualize your vision and deliver a wedding as unique as your individual love story.

Whether you have had a vision since you were a child or do not have a clue where to begin, their experts will guide and support you along the wedding process. From day-of coordination to full-service event planning, they will work with you to build a package that meets your unique needs. Wedding planning services offered by Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

I am not sure any words can do Lisa and Brandy justice for how amazing they are!! My mom found them online and just had a good feeling about them. We met Lisa for coffee, and we loved her. My mom pulled out her checkbook before we could even finish talking! They have been such a huge help! I cannot tell you how many emails they have answered of mine just asking silly detail questions like what color frame they think would be best for the seating chart. They can take your vision and execute it flawlessly (and better than what you could have come up with on your own). For example, they took some of my ideas and made a style board for me. It was exactly what I asked for, yet they made it one cohesive vision and way better than what I had in my head. They were worth every penny!! But even better, they were very reasonable priced! Lisa and Brandy will become not only your wedding planners, but your friends so that you feel completely comfortable during the whole planning process. Going to different vendor meetings (that of course they scheduled for you so you didn’t have to do anything other than tell them what dates work for you) was so much fun with them. It was great getting recommendations for vendors from them (we used all of their recommendations and all were incredible). And even nicer was not having to contact all the vendors right before the wedding – Lisa and Brandy handled it all! They pay attention to the small details and truly care about giving you the best day possible. For instance, I mentioned that I wanted a cookies n cream cake, but the cake vendor I was using didn’t have that flavor. One week before my wedding, they noticed that the cake vendor posted that as a new flavor on their Instagram page. They immediately emailed me and asked if I wanted to switch my flavor. Talk about incredible people watching out for you! They were so helpful on the day of the wedding as well and everything went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Cory, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bella Luna Bridal was hands down the best money we spent on our entire wedding. I have been to plenty of friends weddings where we spend the entire day of the wedding setting things up at the church and venue, running around like crazy people at the last second, and feeling like we can't even enjoy the wedding or are so exhausted at the beginning of it because we had been working on it all day. What I wanted on my wedding day was someone who would take care of everything, all the behind the scenes work, and help me and my girls to feel relaxed and actually enjoy such a special day. I met with Bella Luna Bridal 6 weeks before my wedding and gave them all the vendors contracts, information, and even answered a super detailed questionnaire that I absolutely loved because they had questions on things that I hadn't even thought of. Our planner was the main person everyone contacted from that point on which made it smooth for communication between me and all the vendors and event details. My parents were thrilled that we had hired Bella Luna Bridal because even they said that they were able to enjoy, relax, socialize, and not worry about having to do all the parental duties of cleaning up afterwards and coordinating everything that might fall through the cracks. If there is one thing I would recommend to any bride in the Houston area, it would be to hire Bella Luna Bridal. Save yourself the tears, stress, anxiety, and potential melt down that you will probably have. It's worth everything!

Profile Picture Adair, 5/4/18, 1 Review

Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

Houston, TX 77054   See On Map
281-253-2824 (phone)
Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a wedding planning and design company from Houston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown , the Heights , and Memorial . Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a professional organization of planners that has been part of the Houston wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings and special events.