Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a Houston-based boutique wedding and event planning firm that offers personalized wedding design and planning services. They will collaborate with you to externalize your dreams, conceptualize your vision and deliver a wedding as unique as your individual love story.

Whether you have had a vision since you were a child or do not have a clue where to begin, their experts will guide and support you along the wedding process. From day-of coordination to full-service event planning, they will work with you to build a package that meets your unique needs. Wedding planning services offered by Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Bella Luna Bridal was hands down the best money we spent on our entire wedding. I have been to plenty of friends weddings where we spend the entire day of the wedding setting things up at the church and venue, running around like crazy people at the last second, and feeling like we can't even enjoy the wedding or are so exhausted at the beginning of it because we had been working on it all day. What I wanted on my wedding day was someone who would take care of everything, all the behind the scenes work, and help me and my girls to feel relaxed and actually enjoy such a special day. I met with Bella Luna Bridal 6 weeks before my wedding and gave them all the vendors contracts, information, and even answered a super detailed questionnaire that I absolutely loved because they had questions on things that I hadn't even thought of. Our planner was the main person everyone contacted from that point on which made it smooth for communication between me and all the vendors and event details. My parents were thrilled that we had hired Bella Luna Bridal because even they said that they were able to enjoy, relax, socialize, and not worry about having to do all the parental duties of cleaning up afterwards and coordinating everything that might fall through the cracks. If there is one thing I would recommend to any bride in the Houston area, it would be to hire Bella Luna Bridal. Save yourself the tears, stress, anxiety, and potential melt down that you will probably have. It's worth everything!

Profile Picture Adair, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Bella Luna team was AMAZING! Brandy specifically made our wedding weekend flow PERFECTLY. From day 1 when meeting with the Bella Luna girls prior to the wedding, they made me feel comfortable and as if I was talking to one of my really organized friends who is helping with the wedding. I loved that! Then when the weekend of the wedding came, She made sure everyone including myself, my groom, all of the wedding party and our families were taken care of and knew what to do so that we could be in the moment and enjoy our day! These girls went above and beyond for us and are GREAT at what they do. We could not have asked for better people to work with and will be forever grateful for their help through the entire process and we could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/27/18, 1 Review

Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

Houston, TX 77054   See On Map
281-253-2824 (phone)
Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a wedding planning and design company from Houston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown , the Heights , and Memorial . Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a professional organization of planners that has been part of the Houston wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings and special events.