Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Houston, Texas. We offer personalized wedding design & planning services. Our goal is to collaborate with you to internalize your dreams, conceptualize your vision, and deliver a wedding as unique as your individual love story.

From day of coordination to full-service, and even destination weddings, we will work with you to build a package to meet your individual needs. We would love to chat and find out how we can help turn your wedding dreams into the start of your Happily Ever After.

Let's get started!! Please feel free to contact us, we'd love to chat!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Lisa was great to work with. She provided honest feedback and was very patient with all of our questions. She was also very responsive.

Profile Picture Linda, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Bella Luna was the best decision that I made in the wedding planning process. We hired them for month-of coordinating, and their knowledge of the reception venue (Hughes Manor) was so valuable to the process. Lisa and Brandy (and new to the team, Kalynn) worked diligently to ensure my timeline was created, communicated, and coordinated timely with all vendors. They were always so patient with all of my questions and replied promptly to answer them all. The team is thoughtful and works to make you feel like you are their top client. They did not leave any detail untouched so that everything would be just the way I wanted it. I was truly able to relax on my wedding day and enjoy it because I knew that they had everything under control. Through the reception, the team continued to work hard to keep everything going perfectly. I am so grateful for all they did to ensure it was a success! They were a delight to work with. I would recommend Bella Luna Bridal and Occasions to anyone.

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/3/18, 1 Review

Double Weddings
Number of Planners

Houston, TX 77054   See On Map
281-253-2824 (phone)
Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a wedding Planning Firm from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, The Woodlands, and Sugarland. Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a professional wedding planning firm that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for over 4 years. We specialize in personalized full service wedding planning, day of coordinating, month of coordinating, partial planning, and other special events.