Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions

Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Houston, Texas. We offer personalized wedding design & planning services. Our goal is to collaborate with you to internalize your dreams, conceptualize your vision, and deliver a wedding as unique as your individual love story.

From day of coordination to full-service, and even destination weddings, we will work with you to build a package to meet your individual needs. We would love to chat and find out how we can help turn your wedding dreams into the start of your Happily Ever After.

Let's get started!! Please feel free to contact us, we'd love to chat!

281.253.2824

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Bella Luna Bridal and Occasions was the key to my wedding being a success. My mother and I hired them at the beginning of my 9 month planning period for full service planning. From the moment I met Lisa, I knew we would be in good hands. She was organized, patient, a great listener, thoughtful, detailed oriented, and whole lot of fun (this is just the tip of the iceberg). Lisa surrounds herself with a topnotch team, Brandy and Kalynn, are beyond fantastic as well.
They are all knowledgeable about the wedding and wedding planning industry, have a great network of FANTASTIC vendors (but were never pushy about me using their recommendations), and a have superb eye for all things beautiful. They truly made my vision come together better than I could ever imagine.

I was planning my wedding from across the country, which can be a daunting and stressful task. However, Lisa and her team were always there to take calls, answer questions, and return e-mails in a timely manner. They kept me on track with monthly timelines and reminder along the way.

On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything except being a beautiful, blushing bride because I knew that the Bella Luna team would have everything under control down to the smallest details. I was able to relax and absorb my wedding day stress free. I can confidently say it was perfect and I would do it again, but only if Bella Luna is helping!!! Thank you so much, Lisa, Brandy, and Kalynn!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was great to work with. She provided honest feedback and was very patient with all of our questions. She was also very responsive.

Profile Picture Linda, 3/2/18, 1 Review

Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

Houston, TX 77054   See On Map
281-253-2824 (phone)
Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a wedding Planning Firm from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, The Woodlands, and Sugarland. Bella Luna Bridal & Occasions is a professional wedding planning firm that has been part of the Houston, TX wedding industry for over 4 years. We specialize in personalized full service wedding planning, day of coordinating, month of coordinating, partial planning, and other special events.