Dream Bouquet Reviews

130 Reviews for Dream Bouquet

• Brittany

Brittany Picht · Married on 11/23/2019

Trust Their Expertise!

We went to one other florist before going to Dream Bouquet and MY GOODNESS, Dream Bouquet made it easy to pick them! I knew the general vibe of what I was looking for, but really knew nothing about flowers going into the meeting. I had some pictures from pinterest, which I emailed to our consultant. She suggested flowers and greenery for the bouquets and centerpieces which matched a specific vision that I didn’t even realize I had in my head! They had a wonderful selection of centerpieces to choose from- I didn’t have to purchase the GORGEOUS gold geometric centerpieces or any of the candles! My bridal bouquet matched the picture from pinterest EXACTLY and it was GORGEOUS! I’m especially in love with how my hair clips came out. They brought pinterest pictures to life!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Dream Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Please don't forget to send us some pictures when you get them back from your for Photogtaapher.
  • Natalie

Natalie Rodgers · Married on 11/16/2019

Accommodating and Beautiful Floral Service

My mom and I were immediately impressed with Rebekah’s professionalism and how she took the time to meet with us for a relaxed and personal consultation in her display room where we didn’t feel rushed and could consider several different ideas with her as well as visualize the flowers and decor. She also was very accommodating to the budget I wanted to stick to and made changes to the order as needed while also offering alternatives. I was so appreciative of her team being so flexible, friendly, and time efficient with set up and take down on the day of the wedding (we used some of the same flowers at our ceremony and reception which were two different locations), especially when we encountered an unexpected delay with our ceremony—they were very accommodating, and I did not have to worry about the reception venue being decorated in time for guests. Thank you so much to Rebekah and her team for such beautiful flowers and professional service!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Dream Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Natalie! It was so nice to work with you, and we are happy that everything exceeded your expectations. Thanks for posting the beautiful photo! We wish you and Jerrell a long and happy marriage!

Dawn Pence · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Dream Bouquet created the altar and all the flowers for our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Hotel. We gave Rebekah an inspiration picture for the altar and what they created exceeded our expectations. The flowers were beautiful! The staff was wonderful. Rebekah was so helpful when we made our selections and was very accommodating when we made a few changes. Highly recommend Dream Bouquet!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Eric · Married on 07/13/2019

Pure Magic

Rebekah is an absolute delight to work with! She sat with us to discuss a floral plan and had excellent suggestions for someone like me who had never really thought about flowers before. She even built a mock display for us to visualize it! She made adjustments to keep to our budget, accommodated a last minute addition of a chuppah, and was readily available to work with us throughout the planning process. Day of, she was personally there for set-up with her crew and they worked pure magic to transform out venue into a stunning ceremony. PLUS they stayed and flipped the room for our reception! So much love and appreciation for their work!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Dream Bouquet's reply:

Thank so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to work with you! Please send us some pictures when you get them. We would to post them on our social media.

Wishing you the best,
    Dream Bouquet
  • Y

Yanira C · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved flowers!

Loved our wedding flowers! I was very impressed with flower quality. Table center pieces, bouquets, boutonnières and corsage well all beautiful done. Definitely recommend Dream Bouquet!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Bouquet really creates a dream wedding!

I could not have found a better florist in Dream Bouquet for my wedding! Rebekah and her team are absolutely fabulous with their imagination and attention to detail. After the first one-on-one appointment with Rebekah, I knew that Dream Bouquet would take my budding ideas and bring them to life with a keen knowledge of flowers and how to mix them in with the space, the linens, the natural decor and the season. Thank you so much, Rebekah and team, for making my yellow-and-royal-blue wedding one to remember and one that I will soon not forget! Also, I highly recommend using EB Inc. for the linens as they share a showroom with Dream Bouquet!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Shayna Drapkin · Married on 03/30/2019

Dream bouquet is amazing!

Rebekah and her team made my vision for my wedding come to life and so much more. I cannot give them enough praise for how amazing and beautiful my wedding was. They totally transformed the venue and made it beyond beautiful. Rebekah and her time took the time to make sure they understood my vision, look at photos, come out to the venue, and meet with me several times to ensure that I would get everything I want. I highly recommend Dream Bouquet if you want a team that will go above and beyond, responsive, professional and beyond amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Shayna,
    You are very welcome! It was a pleasure working with you too! I can not wait to see the photos.
    Thanks Again ,
    Rebekah and The Dream Team.

Sonja · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful arrangements!

Rebekkah at Dream Bouquet was the first florist that I met with. She was so knowledgeable and creative with her ideas that I ended up comparing all of my other florist appointments to Dream Bouquet. Of course, I ended up selecting Dream and I was NOT disappointed with the final result. My bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much!
    We enjoyed working with you as well.
    Please send us some photos so we can share them on our Facebook and Instagram.

Best Wishes
    Dream Bouquet

• Susan

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

Dream Bouquet was absolutely the best choice we could have made for our florist for our wedding. Our first visit to their storefront was perfect. Our meeting with them to show them our vision went very well. We showed her pictures of the types of flowers, along with her showing us some online pictures. They were so knowledgeable about what to do to make our vision come true. We were able to look at the different choices of vases, to choose which ones we wanted. The day of the wedding we were absolutely stunned at how beautiful everything came out. So many people that came to the wedding commented that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever been to. We would like to personally thank everyone at Dream Bouquet for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Dream Bouquet's reply:

Thanks you so much. We are extremely pleased that your wedding dreams were met and that we had the honor do be a part of your special day.
  • Anthony

Shirrie · Married on 05/12/2018

Rebecca, Kristi and Jennifer were all amazing. They are all easy to work with, responsive and flexible. My bouquet was better that what I have imagined, it was beautiful. The ceremony arrangements were so classically elegant. Our reception was magical, the arrangements really made it pop. Thank you so much to the Dream Bouquet team for making our wedding day a success.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Dream Bouquet's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear how happy you were with our .

Anne · Married on 11/18/2017

Dream Bouquet was recommended by the wedding venue and they were fantastic! I met with them and they were amazing at helping me pick out the types of flowers I was looking for with keeping me within budget! They were so great to work with and the day of the wedding the flowers were perfect! Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Dream Bouquet's reply:

So Sweet! Thank you! Send us some pics!
  • Page

Page · Married on 11/11/2017

The best vendor I worked with. My flowers looked beyond beautiful. Everything turned out better than I had ever imagined. Easy to work with and explain changes to. I would use them again for anything!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Thank you so much!

Amena · Married on 08/05/2017

My flowers were so fresh and vibrant it was immaculate.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Thank you so very much!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 08/04/2017

Stop looking and use Dream Bouquet! I visited 4 other florists and spoke with at least 3 others. From the moment I walked in to discuss a proposal from Dream Bouquet, it was a fantastic experience! I really wasn't sure what I wanted, just the colors I wanted. They sat me down for an hour and not only showed me pictures of flowers, but brought out examples of the flowers so I could see them in-person. We could have had a preview of the centerpieces and bouquets, but I elected not to. When my flowers showed up on the day of the wedding... wow! My bouquet looked like something from Pinterest! It was prettier than I could have imagined. You will love them!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/22/2017

Dream Bouquet really delivered. They provide gorgeous flowers for a reasonable price, and really outdid themselves for my wedding. Rebekah understood my vision and brought it to life in the most gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets. I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Flowers were beautiful and they were so easy to work with! Helped create a vision for decorations that was practical and within budget. Consultation was super informative and showed pictures of all flowers discussed instead of just mentioning them by name.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Kristyn · Married on 12/10/2016

We used them for our wedding 12/10/16 and LOVED our flowers! Absolutely stunning job. Thank you so much!!! They were so flexible with us too as we got closer to the day of with any changes we had. Only thing is we added a hair piece and it was beautiful and not at all overpriced. By the stem snapped off really easily and it was a huge hassle to find a way to attach it to my hair. We got it but something more sturdy would've been better. Overall though, thank you!!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Logan · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot write enough about how amazing Rebekah and her team were to work with. I had met with 2 florists prior to getting a referral to Dream Bouquet from a patient of mine. The other 2 florists were asking for SO much money and didn’t feel right when I met with them. That all changed when my mom and I went to meet with Rebekah. I told her my color scheme and showed her a picture of my dress and she knew EXACTLY how she wanted my flowers to look and it matched what I had been dreaming of for my wedding day! The floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception were beautiful and our guests raved about how gorgeous they were (& how we must have spent a fortune!). I loved that Rebekah was upfront about pricing and exactly what she was going to be using for our arrangements. I loved my 10 bridesmaid bouquets and the 2 flower crowns she made for my flower girls. I’ve already recommended Dream Bouquet to multiple people!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

The Dream Bouquet team was absolutely a dream to work with before and during my wedding. To start, Rebekah gathered a lot of information from me during our consultation and took the time to really get to know what I liked so she could bring it to life. The flowers and centerpieces were phenomenal the day of the wedding - the bouquets were hands-down my favorite! I received compliments about how beautiful the flowers were all during the reception and am still getting compliments a month after the wedding! I am blown away by how perfect it was and truly couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Dream Bouquet - you will be in wonderful hands with Rebekah and her team!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

The short version: Rebecca and her team are truly skilled, their creative floral arrangements will leave you in awe!

The longer version: I had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca during an open house event at Dream Bouquet and fell in love with their floral displays. I set-up a meeting with Rebecca and she was such a pleasure to meet with. My wedding was a fall garden wedding so I wanted the rustic look with different shades of oranges, reds and greenery. Rebecca was so excited to hear my ideas and started showing me exactly what I wanted and more. Is important to note, that I met with different vendors prior to meeting Rebecca and they quite didn’t capture what I was looking for and/or were outrageously expensive. Rebecca on the other hand understood immediately and was reasonably priced; I booked her services immediately.

On the wedding day, I was blown away by my truly rustic yet glamorous bouquet and my bridesmaids’ bouquets. Our center pieces looked straight out of a magazine and the gazebo at the ceremony was just beautiful. I even ordered a last minute floral headpiece for my flower girl and it looked amazing! All of our guests loved and commented on how beautiful everything looked. Which circles back to the short version: Rebecca and her team are truly skilled, their creative floral arrangements will leave you in awe!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Dream Bouquet's reply:

What wonderfully beautiful words to wake up to. I do believe you have made my day! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

Becky · Married on 09/03/2016

Rebecca and her team was FANTASTIC!
    Everything was so beautiful and I received so many compliments on the arrangements.
    They delivered everything ON TIME and had everything setup nicely.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Rebekah did a fantastic job on my flowers! I had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she did a great job at having the centerpieces reflect the theme. My bouquet was a show stopper! It weighed 10 pounds and had a beautiful train of greenery all the way to the floor. My ceremony and reception smelled lovely from all of the flowers and she even created a greenery tablecloth for the cake table and a branch structure that hung above the head table that some candles hung from, it truly looked like they were floating like magic. The centerpieces lasted a long time too, my parents loved having them in the house! You won't be disappointed if you choose dream bouquet for your florist, she does amazing unique work!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/13/2016

Dream Bouquet was great! Rebekah was so helpful during our initial consultation. I came in with a style and she helped pick flowers that I loved and saved on cost! I left knowing the flowers were going to be everything I hoped for. On my wedding day, the DB staff were so efficient setting up and beyond friendly. I was incredibly pleased with our Dream Bouquet experience!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Working with the team over at Dream Bouquet was awesome . You can tell that all the people there really enjoy working together and that's important. They are very accommodating and flexible, which important for an indecisive bride like myself. :) Everything came out absolutely perfectly!

Sent on 12/02/2015

I did my own flower arrangements at my wedding but I got my bouquet from Dream Bouquet. Everything from the service to the flowers was simply amazing! Rebekah is very talented and knows exactly how to bring brides visions to life. I ordered my bouquet about 2 months before my wedding and forgot to call and confirm until the day of the wedding. I was impressed that they contacted my venue already to get all the details on the delivery. Once they delivered my bouquet I couldn't keep from gushing at how beautiful it turned out to be! Thank you Dream Bouquet! You will not be disappointment with using them.

Sent on 12/04/2015