EB Inc Event Reviews

109 | Humble, TX

109 Reviews for EB Inc Event

Brittany · Married on 03/06/2020

The best! Look no further!

Our linens were beautiful! Picking them out was easy and fun! You must hire EB Inc events... easiest part of planning our wedding was working with Ashley!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Anne Durham · Married on 02/15/2020

Everything was perfect!

Highly recommend this company!! From start to finish they were so easy to work with- SUPER responsive, thoughtful, and determined to make your day beautiful and PERFECT!
    I definitely felt important to this company- I could immediately trust them and I felt like all of the communication between me and my event coordinator was reassuring. Never once did I wait for weeks or days for a reply to an email. And when I wanted to change something or add anything to my quote i was confident that my needs were being met.
    The wedding day was so incredibly beautiful! They supplied beautiful white table clothes for each of my 18 tables, clothes for cake and gift tables, table clothes for the buffet tables, DJ/photobooth tables, and tables clothes for my outdoor cocktail tables. Even though they simply provided me with table clothes (lol) this company was a dream and a breeze to work with!
    They showed up on time, and apparently came to take the tables clothes home at the end of the night (also on time), Met every single one of my needs, had great communication, and had great prices for what I needed. I would use them again, and I will also recommend this company to anyone I meet!

Sent on 03/10/2020

D'ann Plunkett · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful draping!

EB Inc added beautiful draping to the venue for my daughter’s wedding! The draping added a soft, elegant touch and was one of our favorite additions!
    We also rented four 10’ farm tables for the head table and they were beautiful and heavy!

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Garza · Married on 11/16/2019

Linens & chargers

From beginning to end, they provided great service! Blair was great and helpful. I recommend using them for your special event!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • riley

riley · Married on 11/16/2019

Luxurious Quality Rentals, Excellent Quality of Service

HANDS DOWN, the best Rental Company ever! As a bride, you want your Wedding Planning experience to be fun and stress free and the entire EB INC. TEAM made that possible for me. They all have an eye for design, attentive, and very responsive, and easy to work with. They have an enormous inventory, but Ashley helped me maneuver through the choices, so it didn’t overwhelm me. She helped me design the Wedding to make sure that it went together cohesively without compromising my style and the look I was going for. I had a blast playing with different color palettes, textures and patterns. She was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and very patient with me since I am very indecisive. She made sure to touch all the bases with me to make sure I didn’t forget anything.

There were a couple of things that were difficult to execute, and Ashley and her team went above and beyond to figure out how to make sure my vision happen, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

The set-up team the day of, were nothing short of amazing. Every detail that was planned, they executed with perfection. The chairs and the chargers was super sparkling clean and the quality of the linens were incredible! The napkins were perfectly pressed and crisp. Everyone was asking where I got them from.
    Jill, Ashley, Bret and the entire team, Thank you for helping make my Wedding the best day ever, everything looked so magical because of yall!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Showroom and see Ashley because she is the best!

I was referred to EB Inc by my coordinator, and I am so happy that she sent me over to Ashley. I was starting to get frustrated that I couldn't find the specific linens for my wedding that I envisioned. I went to almost every rental and linen company inside the loop, and I just wasn't happy with the choices I had. Then I walked into EB Inc's Humble location and was astounded by their showroom. I thought to myself, If I don't find anything here, then I'm just a bridezilla or some crazy person. Well, Ashley comes out, and she is the sweetest and most knowledgeable person. She helped me find what I wanted in a matter of a couple of minutes. We both had the same color scheme for our weddings, so I knew I was in great hands. From the very beginning, when I called to schedule an appointment all the way to after the wedding. Ashley was there for me through it all. Very personable and made the experience with EB Inc super special. I cannot recommend them enough. They have an insane collection of linens, chargers, chairs, tables, and more.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/08/2019

Book with EB Inc, you won’t be disappointed!

I worked with Ashley from the start of my planning, I knew what I wanted from the beginning and booked them early. We booked linens, napkins, chargers and cocktail tables. Somewhere in the crazy 18 month planning phase (bridesmaid dress shopping) I switched my color from eggplant to plum; per David’s bridal swatches. A month from my wedding I was going through all the final approvals and noticed this color difference; that was 100% my fault. I called up Ashley in quite a panic, she made time to accommodate my work schedule and stayed late so I could come out and look at or change anything I needed to make sure I felt confident with everything. It turned out better than I had even imagined! Although their color was called eggplant and mine was plum they matched wonderfully and was exactly the style I was looking for!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia Melendez · Married on 06/22/2019

Made my small wedding feel luxurious!

EB Inc was super friendly, super responsive, super awesome! Ashley helped me pick out the right linens - I was CLUELESS and showed her my colors and like magic she came back with exactly what I needed. She made my small wedding feel like a luxurious event with their beautiful linens. BEST DECISION EVER.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

EB Inc. is the way to go!

I could not have found better a company than EB Inc. for my wedding! The EB Inc. team is absolutely fabulous with their knowledge and attention to detail for linens and chargers for the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you so much, EB Inc., for making my yellow-and-royal-blue wedding one to remember and one that I will soon not forget! Also, I highly recommend using Dream Bouquet as the florist as they share a showroom with EB Inc.!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Shannon Deckert · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing linens and customer service!

EB inc was wonderful to work with!! At our initial meeting we were able to see so many options and find what was perfect for us. We later how to make some changes and they were so flexible with us! The day of was PERFECT and everything was exactly how we dreamed of it :)

Sent on 11/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

I rented chair and drapes for the ceremony site from them and they delivered a couple of days in advanced so everything was set up when I got there! They have a big selection of gorgeous rentals to choose from and answered any questions timely.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Super easy to work with and their linens were gorgeous!! They worked well with all of my vendors to make sure everything looked flawless. I had a day-before the wedding mind change due to something beautiful I saw on their instagram and they never even skipped a beat! I worked with Ashley mostly, but all of the girls at EB were super helpful!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Look no further than EB, Inc for your special event/wedding linens! They have a huge selection with every style, color and fabric you could ever want. Jill's staff is AWESOME, professional, courteous, creative and everything is delivered on time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kate · Married on 02/24/2018

We rented tablecloths and napkins through EB Events. They made the entire process easy, from helping identify colors and materials that worked together, to ensuring everything was ready to go for the day of. They had so many options, ranging from simple to extravagant, and their pricing was reasonable. We’d highly recommend them to any couple needing linen rentals.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Bekah · Married on 01/14/2018

Sydney was incredibly helpful from the start. They adapted to what I changed quickly and efficiently. They were to recommended vendor from my venue and I agree with their recommendation.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

EB Inc was great! Ashley went above and beyond to help me find the perfect colors to match my vision. I wasn't able to make it to the store in person, so she pulled the ones she thought would be the closest and emailed them to me. Overall, it was a great experience and everything turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Gail · Married on 10/21/2017

EB was part of our package from Woodlands Resort, but we were very pleased with product and service.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone that works here is super friendly and wants your day to be perfect! I absolutely loved everything that Ashley picked out for me. From the linens to the charger plates, everything looked amazing!!! I would go with EB Inc again in a heartbeat. If you have been researching millions of places and reading hundreds of reviews, seriously just stop and give EB a call. No stress = happy bride

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • CrazyBunnyCouple

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Elegant Beginnings Rentals were very easy to get in contact with and their products were very high quality and reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/23/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied the tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding. They were able to match our color palette perfectly! They delivered everything on time the day of the wedding and set everything up for me. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sherry · Married on 11/12/2016

EB Events has top quality selections. I have used them for both of my girls weddings. The EB team works with you and even gives you helpful suggestions. Both of my girls weddings were exceptional! Everyone commented on how beautiful the table linens were. I could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out! I rented table linens, candelabras, tall tables among other smaller detailed items. They have it all to make any event wonderful!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

We used EB Inc since this was part of the package with my venue. We met with them to go over linens and what we like. It was an easy meeting. I am not sure with delivery or set-up since my coordinator was in contact with them. Our set-up was beautiful, I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Stan · event on: 10/08/2016

EB Inc. has provided over 140 tables, 450 chairs and a 15'X15' dance floor for our St. Martha's Catholic Parish Festival for the last two years. They have been very helpful with providing us with layouts of the best arrangements of the tables and chairs to fit under the tents we rent. A critical part of our Festival is the removal of everything from our back parking lot at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday evening when the Festival is over. We need the parking lot cleared to allow parking for services on Sunday morning. The delivery and pick up of the chairs and tables were very professionally and efficiently handled even during the off hours. We will continue to use EB Inc. in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Sydney · Married on 09/24/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied our gold chargers, burgundy linens and table rentals! Everything provided absolutely transformed our reception venue and added amazing pops of color. Delivery and pickup was easy too! All around a GREAT vendor for our rental needs!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about EB Inc. The team is flexible, has a great eye for style and trends and strives for perfection! I would go out of my way to work with them again! Fabulous industry partner!

Sent on 09/15/2016