EB Inc Event Reviews

100 | Humble, TX

100 Reviews for EB Inc Event

• Sonia

Sonia Melendez · Married on 06/22/2019

Made my small wedding feel luxurious!

EB Inc was super friendly, super responsive, super awesome! Ashley helped me pick out the right linens - I was CLUELESS and showed her my colors and like magic she came back with exactly what I needed. She made my small wedding feel like a luxurious event with their beautiful linens. BEST DECISION EVER.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lily · Married on 06/07/2019

EB Inc. is the way to go!

I could not have found better a company than EB Inc. for my wedding! The EB Inc. team is absolutely fabulous with their knowledge and attention to detail for linens and chargers for the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you so much, EB Inc., for making my yellow-and-royal-blue wedding one to remember and one that I will soon not forget! Also, I highly recommend using Dream Bouquet as the florist as they share a showroom with EB Inc.!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

I rented chair and drapes for the ceremony site from them and they delivered a couple of days in advanced so everything was set up when I got there! They have a big selection of gorgeous rentals to choose from and answered any questions timely.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Super easy to work with and their linens were gorgeous!! They worked well with all of my vendors to make sure everything looked flawless. I had a day-before the wedding mind change due to something beautiful I saw on their instagram and they never even skipped a beat! I worked with Ashley mostly, but all of the girls at EB were super helpful!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Look no further than EB, Inc for your special event/wedding linens! They have a huge selection with every style, color and fabric you could ever want. Jill's staff is AWESOME, professional, courteous, creative and everything is delivered on time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Bekah · Married on 01/14/2018

Sydney was incredibly helpful from the start. They adapted to what I changed quickly and efficiently. They were to recommended vendor from my venue and I agree with their recommendation.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

EB Inc was great! Ashley went above and beyond to help me find the perfect colors to match my vision. I wasn't able to make it to the store in person, so she pulled the ones she thought would be the closest and emailed them to me. Overall, it was a great experience and everything turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Gail · Married on 10/21/2017

EB was part of our package from Woodlands Resort, but we were very pleased with product and service.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone that works here is super friendly and wants your day to be perfect! I absolutely loved everything that Ashley picked out for me. From the linens to the charger plates, everything looked amazing!!! I would go with EB Inc again in a heartbeat. If you have been researching millions of places and reading hundreds of reviews, seriously just stop and give EB a call. No stress = happy bride

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • CrazyBunnyCouple

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Elegant Beginnings Rentals were very easy to get in contact with and their products were very high quality and reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/23/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied the tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding. They were able to match our color palette perfectly! They delivered everything on time the day of the wedding and set everything up for me. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sherry · Married on 11/12/2016

EB Events has top quality selections. I have used them for both of my girls weddings. The EB team works with you and even gives you helpful suggestions. Both of my girls weddings were exceptional! Everyone commented on how beautiful the table linens were. I could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out! I rented table linens, candelabras, tall tables among other smaller detailed items. They have it all to make any event wonderful!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

We used EB Inc since this was part of the package with my venue. We met with them to go over linens and what we like. It was an easy meeting. I am not sure with delivery or set-up since my coordinator was in contact with them. Our set-up was beautiful, I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Stan · event on 10/08/2016

EB Inc. has provided over 140 tables, 450 chairs and a 15'X15' dance floor for our St. Martha's Catholic Parish Festival for the last two years. They have been very helpful with providing us with layouts of the best arrangements of the tables and chairs to fit under the tents we rent. A critical part of our Festival is the removal of everything from our back parking lot at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday evening when the Festival is over. We need the parking lot cleared to allow parking for services on Sunday morning. The delivery and pick up of the chairs and tables were very professionally and efficiently handled even during the off hours. We will continue to use EB Inc. in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Sydney · Married on 09/24/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied our gold chargers, burgundy linens and table rentals! Everything provided absolutely transformed our reception venue and added amazing pops of color. Delivery and pickup was easy too! All around a GREAT vendor for our rental needs!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about EB Inc. The team is flexible, has a great eye for style and trends and strives for perfection! I would go out of my way to work with them again! Fabulous industry partner!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jenni · Married on 06/25/2016

EB Linens was great to work with. I coordinated my linens with Stephanie and she was very professional and responsive. She provided input and feedback to my selections and was very helpful! I had a few linens that I was providing myself and the day of, I did not have the correct ones with me. Stephanie was very flexible and accommodating to add these additional linens to my order before making the delivery. Most companies would tell me no because it's within the 2 week window, but Stephanie was right on it!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Matthew · event on 04/16/2016

We had a very short time frame to put together an event and EB had what we needed and was able to accommodate our needs on short notice. They showed up when they said they would to drop off the chairs and were easy to work with. If you need a "That was Easy" Company to work with, these are your people!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kellyn · Married on 04/02/2016

EB Inc was so easy to work with. They had many different table options and decor options. They made our wedding venue so beautiful with their linens! I would recommend working with EB! They also coordinated very nicely with our venue for set up and take down!

Sent on 04/29/2016

We used EB Inc for pipe and drapery, 100 chargers, 105 napkins, and two 6 ft table extenders and 12 table linen rentals. The venue we were using had a vinyl design on the back wall of the entry staircase that I wasn't too crazy about so we rented some champagne drapery that matched the wall and covered up the vinyl design you couldn't even tell it was ever there. We also rented a 6 ft table extender to make our head table larger so we could accommodate the entire wedding party and their dates at the head table. We also rented some nice glass sliver beaded chargers, hunter green napkins, and dark grey silk table linens. All of these little details really helped to make our reception space "pop" and added some elegant touches that showcased our wedding style. EB Inc has a wide selection of table linens and chargers to select from so you will have plenty of options if you go with them for your event rentals. They arrived to the venue on and time and set up and took down in the time the venue allotted them. It was very stress free working with them, they were very professional and the rentals all looked brand new so they take care of their product. I would highly recommend this vendor and I felt like they were fairly priced!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Tammy · Married on 03/05/2016

The items we rented were bundled and ready to go when we arrived. They made it very easy to transport and pack and unpack for use.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Victoria · event on 01/28/2016

As always the delivery was on time and the set up staff very courteous and professional. Whether you are planning a corporate event or social event I highly recommend Elegant Beginnings.

Sent on 02/04/2016

EB Inc Event's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to service your event. Always a pleasure!

Morgan · Married on 11/16/2015

As an event coordinator at a venue, I HIGHLY recommend EB Inc for any party needs. I use them on a weekly basis and they are always so sweet. All of the girls at the company are very informed on the products that they offer and assist you right away. The quality of linens and service that I have received from EB Inc is outstanding and incomparable! Thank you for everything that you do!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jessica · event on 10/22/2015

EB Inc always does a fabulous job with linens. I used them for our wedding in 2009, and was so impressed I have used them for several corporate events, most recently at the Hilton Americas. Their staff is courteous and easy to work with, and the linen selection is outstanding. I highly recommend them to any event professional.

Sent on 03/09/2016