EB Inc Event Rentals & Design Reviews

97 | Humble, TX

97 Reviews for EB Inc Event Rentals & Design

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

I rented chair and drapes for the ceremony site from them and they delivered a couple of days in advanced so everything was set up when I got there! They have a big selection of gorgeous rentals to choose from and answered any questions timely.

Kim · Married on 06/09/2018

Super easy to work with and their linens were gorgeous!! They worked well with all of my vendors to make sure everything looked flawless. I had a day-before the wedding mind change due to something beautiful I saw on their instagram and they never even skipped a beat! I worked with Ashley mostly, but all of the girls at EB were super helpful!

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Look no further than EB, Inc for your special event/wedding linens! They have a huge selection with every style, color and fabric you could ever want. Jill's staff is AWESOME, professional, courteous, creative and everything is delivered on time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Bekah · Married on 01/14/2018

Sydney was incredibly helpful from the start. They adapted to what I changed quickly and efficiently. They were to recommended vendor from my venue and I agree with their recommendation.

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

EB Inc was great! Ashley went above and beyond to help me find the perfect colors to match my vision. I wasn't able to make it to the store in person, so she pulled the ones she thought would be the closest and emailed them to me. Overall, it was a great experience and everything turned out so beautiful!

Gail · Married on 10/21/2017

EB was part of our package from Woodlands Resort, but we were very pleased with product and service.

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone that works here is super friendly and wants your day to be perfect! I absolutely loved everything that Ashley picked out for me. From the linens to the charger plates, everything looked amazing!!! I would go with EB Inc again in a heartbeat. If you have been researching millions of places and reading hundreds of reviews, seriously just stop and give EB a call. No stress = happy bride

• CrazyBunnyCouple

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

Elegant Beginnings Rentals were very easy to get in contact with and their products were very high quality and reasonably priced.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/23/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied the tables, chairs, and linens for our wedding. They were able to match our color palette perfectly! They delivered everything on time the day of the wedding and set everything up for me. I highly recommend them!

Sherry · Married on 11/12/2016

EB Events has top quality selections. I have used them for both of my girls weddings. The EB team works with you and even gives you helpful suggestions. Both of my girls weddings were exceptional! Everyone commented on how beautiful the table linens were. I could not have been more pleased with how everything turned out! I rented table linens, candelabras, tall tables among other smaller detailed items. They have it all to make any event wonderful!

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

We used EB Inc since this was part of the package with my venue. We met with them to go over linens and what we like. It was an easy meeting. I am not sure with delivery or set-up since my coordinator was in contact with them. Our set-up was beautiful, I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sydney · Married on 09/24/2016

Elegant Beginnings supplied our gold chargers, burgundy linens and table rentals! Everything provided absolutely transformed our reception venue and added amazing pops of color. Delivery and pickup was easy too! All around a GREAT vendor for our rental needs!

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot say enough good things about EB Inc. The team is flexible, has a great eye for style and trends and strives for perfection! I would go out of my way to work with them again! Fabulous industry partner!

Jenni · Married on 06/25/2016

EB Linens was great to work with. I coordinated my linens with Stephanie and she was very professional and responsive. She provided input and feedback to my selections and was very helpful! I had a few linens that I was providing myself and the day of, I did not have the correct ones with me. Stephanie was very flexible and accommodating to add these additional linens to my order before making the delivery. Most companies would tell me no because it's within the 2 week window, but Stephanie was right on it!

Kellyn · Married on 04/02/2016

EB Inc was so easy to work with. They had many different table options and decor options. They made our wedding venue so beautiful with their linens! I would recommend working with EB! They also coordinated very nicely with our venue for set up and take down!

We used EB Inc for pipe and drapery, 100 chargers, 105 napkins, and two 6 ft table extenders and 12 table linen rentals. The venue we were using had a vinyl design on the back wall of the entry staircase that I wasn't too crazy about so we rented some champagne drapery that matched the wall and covered up the vinyl design you couldn't even tell it was ever there. We also rented a 6 ft table extender to make our head table larger so we could accommodate the entire wedding party and their dates at the head table. We also rented some nice glass sliver beaded chargers, hunter green napkins, and dark grey silk table linens. All of these little details really helped to make our reception space "pop" and added some elegant touches that showcased our wedding style. EB Inc has a wide selection of table linens and chargers to select from so you will have plenty of options if you go with them for your event rentals. They arrived to the venue on and time and set up and took down in the time the venue allotted them. It was very stress free working with them, they were very professional and the rentals all looked brand new so they take care of their product. I would highly recommend this vendor and I felt like they were fairly priced!

Tammy · Married on 03/05/2016

The items we rented were bundled and ready to go when we arrived. They made it very easy to transport and pack and unpack for use.

Morgan · Married on 11/16/2015

As an event coordinator at a venue, I HIGHLY recommend EB Inc for any party needs. I use them on a weekly basis and they are always so sweet. All of the girls at the company are very informed on the products that they offer and assist you right away. The quality of linens and service that I have received from EB Inc is outstanding and incomparable! Thank you for everything that you do!

Stephanie did an amazing job helping me bring my vision to a reality! My linens looked beautiful for the wedding. She was very professional and handled everything. . . I would recommend this vendor to everyone!

They did a great job! They set up the linens and chairs which looked beautiful. Everything was done timely and exactly as we expected.

LynAnn · event on: 10/16/2015

Stephanie and Krystal were incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. They also went above and beyond to ensure we had a last minute request met that made our event absolutely perfect!

Meredith · Married on 07/05/2015

Elegant Beginnings provided the table cloths and the chair sashes for my wedding. They set everything up beautifully and the chairs and tables looked spectacular. I would definitely recommend them!

Meredith · Married on 07/05/2015

Sherri · Married on 06/27/2015

They have a huge assortment of linens (which can be overwhelming at first), but once you tell them what you're going for, they bring together exactly what you Invision or better! This came with the Marriott package.