House of Hough Reviews

71 | Houston, TX

71 Reviews for House of Hough

• Jenika

Jenika D. · Married on 07/05/2020

Beautiful, Unique Linens & Great Customer Service!

Gorgeous, unique and beautiful quality linens! They’re completely worth the investment because they will truly take your event from beautiful to over the top :) Thank you, House of Hough for always providing the best service!

Sent on 07/28/2020

House of Hough's reply:

Jenika! You are too kind, your words mean the world to us, we strive to provide that uniqueness and high quality product and service so we are so glad you got to experience that with us! We absolutely loved working with you and love how the photos turned out. Hope to work with you again in the future!! xx, House of Hough Team :)
  • Fonda

Fonda H. · Married on 06/12/2020

Beautiful Fabrics

Emma heard our vision and put herself there with the fabrics she recommended. The fabrics were absolutely stunning and gave a very luxurious look and feel.

Sent on 11/07/2019

House of Hough's reply:

Fonda, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so honored to have been a part of your special day. Sending much love, House of Hough Team :)
  • Alex

Alex R. · Married on 01/09/2020

Excellent!!

House of Hough provided the linens and napkins for my wedding and it was the BEST decision we made. During the wedding planning process, I went to multiple places for linens and some were top rated and I couldn’t find anything I loved until I went to House of Hough. My fiance and I were impressed to see the quality and how beautiful the linens and napkins were. Sania helped us during the process and she made sure everything was exactly how we wanted. She was very detailed oriented and attentive to my requests and the vision of my wedding. She showed us the best linens and napkins we had ever seen. She also helped us to find the perfect match considering all details of my wedding and style. They went above and beyond when I asked If I could buy two of the napkins that we were having as I wanted to embroider two of the napkins with our monogram. They made this happen and my wedding was full of details thanks to them. Guests and vendors were asking about the linens and napkins because they were stunning. I HIGHLY recommend House of House for all your events. They will make your vision come to reality.

Sent on 01/12/2020

House of Hough's reply:

Alex!! Wow words cannot describe how grateful I am for you & Josie! Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been such a pleasure to work with you both from the very beginning! Absolutely love your style and what you picked out for your wedding. Everything looked absolutely stunning!! We are so honored to have the opportunity to be a part of your special day! I hope we get to work together again in the near future!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love! Much love, xx - Sania & The House of Hough Team
  • Courtney

Courtney P. · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful linens, great customer service!

House of Hough provided all the table linens, napkins, a few decorative runners, and bride and groom chair coverings for our wedding in the end of September. We left for our honeymoon the day after the wedding, and all of our wedding decor was locked in our family's trailer at a storage unit. About 2 1/2 weeks after the wedding, we finally got a chance to go through the wedding trailer and found one of the table runners we had rented from HOH had been packed in there!!! I was super worried they were going to charge a fee or something because it seemed like it was lost, but they were great and just happy it was located!! They let us drop it off at our convenience, which was very helpful for our busy schedule after returning to work. The linens themselves were beautiful, clean, crisply ironed, and set up perfectly. I'm not sure what happened during the cleanup because we had left in our getaway car, but I assume it went fine (minus the stow-away table runner haha!) Thank you HOH!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

House of Hough's reply:

Aww Courtney!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, they warmed my heart!! I am so glad we were able to make your special day just a tad more magical with the help of our linens & other rentals! You and Andrew are just too kind and were such a BALL to work with!! I hope to work with you both again in the near future! :)
    xx, Sania & The HOH Team!!
  • Crystal

Crystal D. · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Service!

House of Hough was absolutely amazing. Even though my mother and I had our differences on the linens they heard my voice and kept it all about what the bride wanted and my wishes. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. They had great customer service and responded back to me in a fast timely manner. The wedding linens and everything was beautiful and magical!

Sent on 11/18/2018

House of Hough's reply:

Crystal!! We are overjoyed to hear your experience with House of Hough was one to remember. Thank you so much for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you select the linens to make your wedding day magical! We hope we get to work with you again in the future! Until next time, xoxo, The House of Hough Team :)
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Lovely Linens and Rentals

House of Hough was a joy to work with and our linens look amazing the day of our wedding! We met with Stephanie in their showroom, and it was so wonderful to actually see what the linens would look like on their tables they have for mock setups. They were able to pull tablecloths, runners, and napkins in the colors that we wanted, and we could also see the different options for place settings and charger plates. We also loved seeing all of the different specialty linens we had the option to use for our sweetheart and cake tables. House of Hough was so easy to work with and delivered on everything we could have ever wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/21/2019

House of Hough's reply:

Emily!! We are over the moon to hear that our linens played a small part in making your special day truly magical! We absolutely loved having you at the showroom and playing with different linen options until we found the ones you loved! Thank you for all the kind words, and we hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the near future! :)
    XOXO, House of Hough

Paloma · Married on 12/31/2017

I don't even know how to express in writing the amount of joy it was to work with Rachel (and Michelle, and the rest of the team!) on the linens for my wedding. Every appointment was FUN and full of laughs and of course, STUNNING linens. I worked with Rachel and Michelle to finalize my selections. I wanted to have three different linens for the three different types of tables we would be using at our reception.... these ladies rolled out the red carpet for my sister, my planner, and me and pulled out several linens and placed them near each other to help us visualize. We selected the most gorgeous linens I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Including a burgundy velvet linen that I could not get enough of. When I walked into our reception venue, my jaw dropped. The tables looked amazing. So amazing that I literally cried. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, especially the linens.
    When I started looking for linen vendors, every other vendor recommended House of Hough and I can see why, but ultimately I chose this company because of the way each employee made me feel. I am all about relationships and vibing well with people...especially when it came to planning the biggest, best party of my lifetime. I loved that this is a Latina-owned business with incredibly professional women running it. The linens were the cherry on top. I will definitely be a lifetime client :) Love you, ladies!

Sent on 01/09/2018

House of Hough's reply:

Paloma!! We have no words!! You were so wonderful to work with & we absolutely love you! We are so humbled to hear we were able to contribute just a little to make your special day magical! Thank you so very much for the kind words! Rachel & Michelle are truly gems, and once again we were ecstatic to be apart of your wedding! We hope to continue working with you in the near future!!

XOXO

Aubrey · Married on 09/23/2017

Rachel was so wonderful to work with and so accommodating to my changes I kept making! They are all so sweet and professional and their suggestions matched perfectly with my vision. I couldn't have asked for a better setup.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cecilia · Married on 03/12/2017

We picked House of Hough through our venue. House of Hough has a huge selection of beautiful linens, from basic to shimmery and flowery patterns. We had our appointment with Rachel. she is very nice and offered great advice on the types and colors. She went out of her way to make sure I feel welcome as I just moved to H town! The linens looked great on our wedding day. Would definitely recommend House of Hough and Rachel to future brides!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Virginia · Married on 02/18/2017

We used House of Hough for a wedding reception at the Junior League of Houston, and we were extremely pleased with their selection and service. We paid a bit extra to ensure the vendor was onsite to supervise the linen placement and napkin fold. We loved the cummerbund fold that they suggested, and we had the menu printed to be placed in one of the napkin folds. Thank you, House of Hough, for a great experience and such wonderful service!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Logan · Married on 12/03/2016

The ladies at House of Hough are so sweet and Rachel helped me find the perfect linens and table set-up for our wedding! After I told her my color scheme and looked around the showroom, she set up how everything would look. I came by on the day of my bridal portraits so I could look at the table set up again with my flowers and everything was perfect! Our wedding linens and chargers were perfect and all of our tables looked amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2016

We got married in Austin, TX, but knew that we wanted to use House of Hough for our linens. Rachel was our consultant and she was so wonderful! She had tables staged of what we may like before our consult and had so many great ideas for our linens! Her creativity, professionalism and excitement really made the whole experience so much fun. As a same-sex couple, working with people we felt comfortable with was important to us and everyone at House of Hough did just that. Loved working with Rachel and she will definitely be our go to for any linen needs in the future!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 10/01/2016

House of Hough has beautiful linens and other decor. They will help make your wedding vision come to life! Christy was really professional and responsive.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Amta · Married on 07/09/2016

I cannot say enough good things about the professionalism and overall good service provided by the entire staff at the House of Hough. The process of selection, delivery and pick up was made very simple and easy. Christy, in particular, was very accommodating to last minute changes. The table linens and chargers were delivered earlier than expected so we would not have to rush for the luncheon. Very thoughtful and very appreciated!! I will certainly be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. Thank you again for making my daughter's party a success and my job of throwing it less stressful!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Really easy to work with! Great showroom and great staff. Will deliver and pick up for a fee and is well worth it! They are very accommodating if you have special needs.

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Everyone with their team is knowledgeable and very helpful! Can't wait for the big day!!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

I love this company!! I with them both personally and professionally. The team over there always make you feel like you have been their long lost friend who they can't wait to see again! They always arrive on time and with the exact order. They have such a large collection of beautiful linens that are very well taken care of! I would recommend then hands down.

Sent on 08/18/2016

The House of Hough team was extremely professional, helpful and flexible when working with me and my team for our non-profit gala. Rachel and the On-Site team were extremely efficient and flexible in their sales and setup processes. As a planner, I will certainly be using them again for future events!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Karla · Married on 05/28/2016

Had my wedding at the Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel and everything went on without a hitch! Everything was set up and delivered on time. Cassie Landry helped me pick out colors and gave me advice about coordinating with the ballroom where I’d be having my ceremony/reception. Would recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2016

Rachel was so great to work with. I went with a color pallet, which is not always the easiest to coordinate linens to. Rachel listened to my vision and was able to help me translate it into a reality perfectly! The were able to work within my budget and were very responsive to my emails! The reception ended up looking flawless!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/01/2016

Our linens were included in our venue package (The Tuscany Villa) through House of Hough. We were so pleased by the quality and variety of linens they offered, and I actually got compliments after the wedding from a soon-to-be-bride friend who attended. Even the napkins were a heavy, silky fabric, and everything was pretty to look at and felt awesome. The sashes were tied in very pretty bows just like we wanted, and they were able to accomodate my fairly complicated instructions for an asymmetrical setup and design perfectly.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Connie · Married on 04/30/2016

Rachel Johnson/Sales Manager was so supportive in helping my daughter plan and pick out the perfect linens, chair sashes, napkins, table runners and decorative linens for guest tables and cake tables to coordinate perfectly not only with her color scheme for the wedding, but with the venue. Rachel took extra time to listen to my daughters concerns and requests and then set up a mock table so she could see what to expect before the Big Day arrived. It all turned out looking so beautiful with just the right accents where needed within the venue without taking away from the beautiful water view at the venue. Rachel and the staff continued to work with my daughter (the Bride) and me as me made a few last minute changes - never making us feel as if anything was ever a problem. The House of Hough staff that worked at the venue setting up, folding napkins and tying hundreds of chair sashes were all was very pleasant, cooperative and patient with all of our requests as we moved things around to get it just right. We were extremely pleased with their service, the quality of linens and the way they handled their business in a professional and organized manner. Thanks for making my Daughter's Big Day so Special!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Hunter · Married on 03/12/2016

House of Hough was so great about everything! I knew that I would love working with them from the first time I walked into their office! Natalie was able to put together beautiful linens and match my dream images! They were on time and were great with changes to the linens needed. Would highly recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Katie · Married on 01/16/2016

I loved working with House of Hough for my wedding reception - Rachel Johnson was a DREAM to work with! She was patient and kind throughout the entire process! She had a great vision for our reception and was super flexible with trying out different ideas. I felt so comfortable working with her - it was such a blessing to work with someone that felt like a friend! Thank y'all so much for everything - it turned out better than I could have ever expected!

Sent on 05/25/2016